Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 283 284
@IcyUmbreon827
The pinglist is self editing and can be found in the first post! You can just remove your old one and add your new one.
@IcyUmbreon827
The pinglist is self editing and can be found in the first post! You can just remove your old one and add your new one.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="Tserin" date="2020-02-23 10:49:34" ] @ IcyUmbreon827 The pinglist is self editing and can be found in the first post! You can just remove your old one and add your new one. [/quote] Oops, forgot about that! [s]Is Nibbles able to be bought yet?[/s]
Tserin wrote on 2020-02-23 10:49:34:
@ IcyUmbreon827
Oops, forgot about that!

Is Nibbles able to be bought yet?
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
More cats?! Welp...

Oh, and looks like Sugar has a bit higher probability, as a cat but also an unsupervised cat group. And Cactus's job is simply being a cactus...
More cats?! Welp...

Oh, and looks like Sugar has a bit higher probability, as a cat but also an unsupervised cat group. And Cactus's job is simply being a cactus...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Happy Birthday Blanket Fort! [emoji=firework size=1] And welcome to the new cats. Please visit my Lair soon. [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Happy Birthday Blanket Fort!
And welcome to the new cats. Please visit my Lair soon.
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
@squidragon Just a heads up - FR/Stormlight Workshop might need to be notified their ping system is not working. Yet again, I did not get pinged from this specific list. I am indeed on your pinglist, in page 112 in your feb 23 post, I see my username listed there, however, I did NOT GET A PING; [img]https://i.imgur.com/oMbQ3qg.jpg[/img] <--- which you can clearly see here as I have NO PINGS ON Feb 23rd Not sure how/what/why because I don't webcode, but someone, somewhere, should be alerted that the ping system is borked. What I will do on my end is re-add my name to the pinglist manually and maybe that will help. But that is all I can do. I will send a support ticket to Stormlight, but it would be even better if you did it as well. Thanks and happy Blanket Fort anniversary.
@squidragon

Just a heads up - FR/Stormlight Workshop might need to be notified their ping system is not working.

Yet again, I did not get pinged from this specific list. I am indeed on your pinglist, in page 112 in your feb 23 post, I see my username listed there, however, I did NOT GET A PING;

oMbQ3qg.jpg <--- which you can clearly see here as I have NO PINGS ON Feb 23rd

Not sure how/what/why because I don't webcode, but someone, somewhere, should be alerted that the ping system is borked.

What I will do on my end is re-add my name to the pinglist manually and maybe that will help. But that is all I can do. I will send a support ticket to Stormlight, but it would be even better if you did it as well.

Thanks and happy Blanket Fort anniversary.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
How.. how did I not find out about this sooner? KITTIES!! \(^w^)/
How.. how did I not find out about this sooner? KITTIES!! \(^w^)/
maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
Hello everyone [emoji=cat 3 size=1] This is your daily reminder for blanket fort. Please make sure to check the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HxDTMfcOk3-W9OvxOGEa6aGB2IprIZ9PgX5TVN8IcGM/edit#gid=1610227769]spreadsheet[/url] for an online reciever. (If you were pinged and would like to no longer recieve pings, you can remove yourself from the pingslist using [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJAWVJl3qddT7-z7EnnVepuaKvnmcbuhHRgCXZAOwn-qh9vw/viewform]this form[/url]) Pings below [pings snipped]
Hello everyone

This is your daily reminder for blanket fort. Please make sure to check the spreadsheet for an online reciever.

(If you were pinged and would like to no longer recieve pings, you can remove yourself from the pingslist using this form)

Pings below

[pings snipped]
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Thanks for the kitties, I put Slippers in my sig :D
Thanks for the kitties, I put Slippers in my sig :D
WenPrLS.png
[quote name="squidragon" date="2019-03-16 08:49:32" ] [b]Halbert[/b] - Customer Service - Orange Tuxedo - 2% Chance* [i]*Halbert is contractually forbidden from accepting bribes. He appears less often if you buy one.[/i] [/quote] Wait a minute, bribes are just a way to make certain cats appear more often, so that means that Halbert is the only cat that can be bribed to appear more by not buying bribes. [i][mind explodes][/i]
squidragon wrote on 2019-03-16 08:49:32:
Halbert - Customer Service - Orange Tuxedo - 2% Chance*

*Halbert is contractually forbidden from accepting bribes. He appears less often if you buy one.

Wait a minute, bribes are just a way to make certain cats appear more often, so that means that Halbert is the only cat that can be bribed to appear more by not buying bribes.

[mind explodes]
966.png
Scribbles wrote:
Quartz is cursed; it's really the worst.
Someday it will be sand; that will be grand.
Dance party forever.
182.png
Hello! Just a little note that we can't accommodate missed or missing pings. We have a huge number of orders going in and out, with lots of volunteers and potential reasons for pings to get lost, and it's just too much chaos for us to feasibly wrangle.

If you are extra worried, you can try setting a local reminder on one of your own devices.

Since so many people are doing the pings, some potential explanations could include:

- Pings can easily get buried or deleted, especially during busy times like festivals.

- One of the volunteers may have you blocked (or vice versa) and they are the one who did the ping that day. You'll know because you will be unable to message them or visit their profile. Due to the size of the pinglist (nearly 600) and number of volunteers, it's not feasible to keep track of something like who has who on their blocklist, and we can't make accommodations around that. Our volunteers are free to maintain their blocklist as normal to protect themselves and their enjoyment of the game

- You may have misspelled your username on our form. If this is the case, you can ask one of us to fix it.

- If you're losing a lot of pings from a lot of threads all around FR, something might be going on that only Bug Reports or staff could help with.

Thank you for understanding!
Hello! Just a little note that we can't accommodate missed or missing pings. We have a huge number of orders going in and out, with lots of volunteers and potential reasons for pings to get lost, and it's just too much chaos for us to feasibly wrangle.

If you are extra worried, you can try setting a local reminder on one of your own devices.

Since so many people are doing the pings, some potential explanations could include:

- Pings can easily get buried or deleted, especially during busy times like festivals.

- One of the volunteers may have you blocked (or vice versa) and they are the one who did the ping that day. You'll know because you will be unable to message them or visit their profile. Due to the size of the pinglist (nearly 600) and number of volunteers, it's not feasible to keep track of something like who has who on their blocklist, and we can't make accommodations around that. Our volunteers are free to maintain their blocklist as normal to protect themselves and their enjoyment of the game

- You may have misspelled your username on our form. If this is the case, you can ask one of us to fix it.

- If you're losing a lot of pings from a lot of threads all around FR, something might be going on that only Bug Reports or staff could help with.

Thank you for understanding!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 283 284