Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | T’s Adopts: Koi Art & More! [OPN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@suffer hey man u mindif i do urs tmrw? Just finishing moofiegoo’s commision
@suffer hey man u mindif i do urs tmrw? Just finishing moofiegoo’s commision
@Reee aa yay!! :D Can you do my mirror, Watermelon? He hasn't been gened up yet but I'd prefer if you could do his future scry ;0; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50055037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500551/50055037_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=153&bodygene=3&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=62&auth=64ae6cff2fe8a396a0388edb4db5348fb2678952&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Reee aa yay!! :D
Can you do my mirror, Watermelon? He hasn't been gened up yet but I'd prefer if you could do his future scry ;0;

50055037_350.png

dragon?age=0&body=153&bodygene=3&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=62&auth=64ae6cff2fe8a396a0388edb4db5348fb2678952&dummyext=prev.png
ani_bw_187.gif
77HvIaj.pngqpX0bY5.pngqXbXbnD.png

Wishlist // Sale // Hatchery
she/her ~ I don't mind pings!

ani_bw_188.gif
@moofiegoo Here you are! Let me know if you like it!

2vsp3d5.png

don't forget to give credit!
@moofiegoo Here you are! Let me know if you like it!

2vsp3d5.png

don't forget to give credit!
@enomis of course! I'll get him to you sometime in the next two days, along with Suffer 's dragon!
@enomis of course! I'll get him to you sometime in the next two days, along with Suffer 's dragon!
@Reee sweet, ty! The one you did for moofiegoo looks great, btw! :D
@Reee sweet, ty! The one you did for moofiegoo looks great, btw! :D
ani_bw_187.gif

Wishlist // Sale // Hatchery
she/her ~ I don't mind pings!

ani_bw_188.gif
@enomis thanks!
@enomis thanks!
@Reee Omg [emoji=guardian scared] It is so cute!! And you did such a good job with the difficult genes!Tysm, and the the little apparel on the tail is super cute along with the choice of background color. Will be sure to credit! *also the way you did the stripes is really nice
@Reee
Omg It is so cute!! And you did such a good job with the difficult genes!Tysm, and the the little apparel on the tail is super cute along with the choice of background color.
Will be sure to credit!

*also the way you did the stripes is really nice
Moofiegoo.gifuOiypcH.pngMoofiegoo.gif
@moofiegoo Wow, thank YOU! Ah, the genes weren't as hard as I thought they would be, Cry/Fac is another story entirely! and thanks for crediting.
@moofiegoo Wow, thank YOU! Ah, the genes weren't as hard as I thought they would be, Cry/Fac is another story entirely! and thanks for crediting.
@enomis

here u are!! Feel free to send payment now! (plz credit :>)

121wfpe.png

@suffer I'll try my best to draw your apparel, starting urs now!
@enomis

here u are!! Feel free to send payment now! (plz credit :>)

121wfpe.png

@suffer I'll try my best to draw your apparel, starting urs now!
ty fren!! i will give u all the monies
ty fren!! i will give u all the monies
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12