Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mirror Deity Signatures!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@corprus Sorry for the late reply. I meant to get back to you sooner!

Ok so the thing is I need something similar to the base you have here. It's for a subspecies called croco draconem (crocodile dragons) and it involves mainly mirror and nocturne dragons at the moment.

I want a small picture that I can use in bios for all the offspring I sell and at the same time it would be great if I could implement the same picture into a badge of sorts in the future.

So I'm not sure what exactly to ask of you but I just know I love this vibe you have going on with these adopts and it's what I've been looking for.

If you could give me any advice/direction on how this could work out on your end, I'd really appreciate that.

Here is all the info you will need - Croco Draconem Subspecies

I'm willing to pay for this, of course.
@corprus Sorry for the late reply. I meant to get back to you sooner!

Ok so the thing is I need something similar to the base you have here. It's for a subspecies called croco draconem (crocodile dragons) and it involves mainly mirror and nocturne dragons at the moment.

I want a small picture that I can use in bios for all the offspring I sell and at the same time it would be great if I could implement the same picture into a badge of sorts in the future.

So I'm not sure what exactly to ask of you but I just know I love this vibe you have going on with these adopts and it's what I've been looking for.

If you could give me any advice/direction on how this could work out on your end, I'd really appreciate that.

Here is all the info you will need - Croco Draconem Subspecies

I'm willing to pay for this, of course.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@DrakeDynasty no prob! your subspecies is really neat! [emoji=coatl star size=1] sounds perfectly doable, but i'll need you to give me a reference dragon for the exact colours i'm going to be busy irl assuming irl things aren't cancelled so i'll send you a PM when i have chance
@DrakeDynasty

no prob! your subspecies is really neat! sounds perfectly doable, but i'll need you to give me a reference dragon for the exact colours

i'm going to be busy irl assuming irl things aren't cancelled so i'll send you a PM when i have chance
@corprus Thanks so much for the appreciation ^^ I'm SO glad you liked the subspecies! It really mattered to me that I found someone who got the vibe and I'm so glad I stumbled onto this thread and found your work :D

I'll send you a reference dragon via PM ^^ and it's no rush, really. You can take your time but just let me know how much currency to set aside for payment so I'm ready when the time comes. I wouldn't want to keep you waiting too long.
@corprus Thanks so much for the appreciation ^^ I'm SO glad you liked the subspecies! It really mattered to me that I found someone who got the vibe and I'm so glad I stumbled onto this thread and found your work :D

I'll send you a reference dragon via PM ^^ and it's no rush, really. You can take your time but just let me know how much currency to set aside for payment so I'm ready when the time comes. I wouldn't want to keep you waiting too long.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
[emoji=gaoler love size=2] These are wonderful! You did a great job
These are wonderful! You did a great job
so damn cute
so damn cute
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@crystallarium Check these out
@crystallarium Check these out
@ThilsikTonix
@ThilsikTonix
coNMC2Y.gif G7X5b.gif ytwX1.gif nK1f3.gif zRc7h.gif
Oh, I'm so using these because I immediately fell in love with the little goblins!

Also your art style is super nice 0:
Oh, I'm so using these because I immediately fell in love with the little goblins!

Also your art style is super nice 0:
WG2K6wH.png
They are cute, but they kinda creep me out with the giant heads.
They are cute, but they kinda creep me out with the giant heads.
these are so cool;;
these are so cool;;
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 3 4 5 6