Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] prancing dragon adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@martymind Yupp i checked too and its 410kt/g! And i have a feeling i'll come back alot! You have the only adopt shop i love where i can have their apparel added too! Without it being insanely priced! Without apparel they kinda lose a bit of character you know?[emoji=coatl star]
@martymind
Yupp i checked too and its 410kt/g!
And i have a feeling i'll come back alot! You have the only adopt shop i love where i can have their apparel added too! Without it being insanely priced!
Without apparel they kinda lose a bit of character you know?
@lndigoskies and heeeeeeeeere you go! this was a big one but very satisfying to have finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329453424573677568/558289501705994270/ednahir.png[/img]
@lndigoskies and heeeeeeeeere you go! this was a big one but very satisfying to have finished!

ednahir.png
il9b6h1.gif Pernillious.png pernillious_gif_by_imaginedragoness-dd387r1.gif
‌ marty | 21 | aus | she/he/they

+18 FR time

adopt shop
@martymind OH HE'S PERFECT[emoji=coatl love] [Size=2]again,,thank you so much![/size]
@martymind
OH HE'S PERFECT

again,,thank you so much!
@martymind [Size=1]sliiiides into your shop[/size] [b]Image of Dragon (include link)[/b]: [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370143&tab=dragon&did=48021469][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480215/48021469_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes & Colors[/b]: storm starmap, midnight constellation, sky opal [b]Eye Type[/b]: ice common [b]Apparel (if applicable)[/b]: [Item=Moonlight Lace Headpiece][item=moonlight claw][item=moonlight lace ribbons][item=moonlight lace collar][item=cloak of the cosmos][item=moonlight lace wristlet][item=moonlight lace anklet][item=moonlight lace waist frill][item=moonlight lace tail ornament] [b]Currency[/b]:gems[size=1](maaybe some treasure too)[/size]
@martymind

sliiiides into your shop
Image of Dragon (include link):
48021469_350.png
Genes & Colors: storm starmap, midnight constellation, sky opal
Eye Type: ice common
Apparel (if applicable):
Moonlight Lace Headpiece Moonlight Claw Moonlight Lace Ribbons Moonlight Lace Collar Cloak of the Cosmos Moonlight Lace Wristlet Moonlight Lace Anklet Moonlight Lace Waist Frill Moonlight Lace Tail Ornament
Currency:gems(maaybe some treasure too)
@lndigoskies

hello again! you always have such beautiful dragons, i'm excited to draw this lovely lady!

with a base of 150kt/g plus 25kt/g for each of the locked genes that's 200kt/g with no apparel. most of the moonlight lace set is pretty small, so i'll say 10kt/g for the claw, 15kt/g for the headpiece, collar, wristlet, anklet, waist frill and tail ornament, 20kt/g for the wing ribbons, and 30kt/g for the cloak of the cosmos. all up (if my counting skills can be relied on) that should be 350kt/g.

btw - i'm just about to go to bed and i may be a little busy tomorrow so this adopt could take a bit longer than previous ones, but i should be able to get it done by tomorrow night. sorry for the inconvenience!
@lndigoskies

hello again! you always have such beautiful dragons, i'm excited to draw this lovely lady!

with a base of 150kt/g plus 25kt/g for each of the locked genes that's 200kt/g with no apparel. most of the moonlight lace set is pretty small, so i'll say 10kt/g for the claw, 15kt/g for the headpiece, collar, wristlet, anklet, waist frill and tail ornament, 20kt/g for the wing ribbons, and 30kt/g for the cloak of the cosmos. all up (if my counting skills can be relied on) that should be 350kt/g.

btw - i'm just about to go to bed and i may be a little busy tomorrow so this adopt could take a bit longer than previous ones, but i should be able to get it done by tomorrow night. sorry for the inconvenience!

+18 FR time

adopt shop
@martymind
Oh thank you! I do spend a lot of time making my dragons as pretty as i can!^^ and don't worry, take your time! I won't expect anyone to do an adopt right away! They might be busy or have other reasons! ^^
@martymind
Oh thank you! I do spend a lot of time making my dragons as pretty as i can!^^ and don't worry, take your time! I won't expect anyone to do an adopt right away! They might be busy or have other reasons! ^^
@lndigoskies here she is! i had a lot of fun with her, i hope you like it :~) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/496224787073466379/558909212474998795/astraea.png[/img]
@lndigoskies here she is! i had a lot of fun with her, i hope you like it :~)

astraea.png

+18 FR time

adopt shop
@martymind AAAAAAAAA shes stunning[emoji=coatl love]
@martymind
AAAAAAAAA shes stunning
@martymind i'm doing two this time if that's okay! [b]Image of Dragon (include link)[/b]: [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370143&tab=dragon&did=46867313][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468674/46867313_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes & Colors[/b]: royal butterfly & petals, storm spines [b]Eye Type[/b]: wind common [b]Apparel (if applicable)[/b]: [Item=fiendish emerald ghastcrown][item=fiendish emerald pendants][item=fiendish emerald grasp][item=fiendish emerald forejewels][item=fiendish emerald taildecor][item=fiendish emerald clawrings][item=fiendish emerald nightshroud] [b]Image of Dragon (include link)[/b]: [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370143&tab=dragon&did=49598195][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495982/49598195_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes & Colors[/b]: obsidian metallic & alloy, buttercup opal [b]Eye Type[/b]: wind unusual [b]Apparel (if applicable)[/b]: [Item=ebony antlers][item=glowing gold clawtips][item=gold filigree banner][item=gold filigree gauntlets][item=gold filigree boots][item=gold filigree breastplate][item=gold filigree wing guard][item=gold filigree tail guard][item=golden fillet][item=gold filigree helmet] [b]Currency[/b]: gems
@martymind
i'm doing two this time if that's okay!

46867313_350.png
Genes & Colors: royal butterfly & petals, storm spines
Eye Type: wind common
Apparel (if applicable):
Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown Fiendish Emerald Pendants Fiendish Emerald Grasp Fiendish Emerald Forejewels Fiendish Emerald Taildecor Fiendish Emerald Clawrings Fiendish Emerald Nightshroud

49598195_350.png
Genes & Colors: obsidian metallic & alloy, buttercup opal
Eye Type: wind unusual
Apparel (if applicable):
Ebony Antlers Glowing Gold Clawtips Gold Filigree Banner Gold Filigree Gauntlets Gold Filigree Boots Gold Filigree Breastplate Gold Filigree Wing Guard Gold Filigree Tail Guard Golden Fillet Gold Filigree Helmet

Currency: gems
@lndigoskies sure! you seem to be my only customer at the moment so i'm happy to give you two slots.

for artemis, a base of 150g + 40g for the genes is 190g, and all of this apparel is recoloured versions of ones i've already drawn for you, so each of these pieces is just 10g. all up that should be 260g!

aletheia is 150g + 30g for genes, so 180g without apparel. here's my prices for the apparel:
clawtips, fillet: 10g each
antlers, tail guard, helmet, gauntlet: 15g each
banner, boots, wing guard: 20g each
breastplate: 25g
all up (hoping i've added correctly) that's 345g. both dragons together is 605g, which you can pay any time!
@lndigoskies sure! you seem to be my only customer at the moment so i'm happy to give you two slots.

for artemis, a base of 150g + 40g for the genes is 190g, and all of this apparel is recoloured versions of ones i've already drawn for you, so each of these pieces is just 10g. all up that should be 260g!

aletheia is 150g + 30g for genes, so 180g without apparel. here's my prices for the apparel:
clawtips, fillet: 10g each
antlers, tail guard, helmet, gauntlet: 15g each
banner, boots, wing guard: 20g each
breastplate: 25g
all up (hoping i've added correctly) that's 345g. both dragons together is 605g, which you can pay any time!

+18 FR time

adopt shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20