Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] prancing dragon adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@martymind

Big general pings would be just fine, like if you have a new base design I'd love to see it!!! Or on the gene front, like if you have 3 or 4 new genes to add to the listings :] Tyvm!
@martymind

Big general pings would be just fine, like if you have a new base design I'd love to see it!!! Or on the gene front, like if you have 3 or 4 new genes to add to the listings :] Tyvm!
Adoptable_-_Ambecile_Mal_sig.png
@martymind [b]Image of Dragon (include link)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370143&tab=dragon&did=46509004][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465091/46509004_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes & Colors[/b]:shadow iridescent, rose bee, cream filigree [b]Eye Type[/b]: fire common [b]Apparel (if applicable)[/b]: [item=golden seraph headpiece][item=golden seraph necklace][item=golden seraph armpiece][item=golden seraph anklets][item=golden seraph tail bangle][item=golden seraph hip drape][item=golden seraph wing ornament][item=gossamer silk veil][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=gossamer tail bangle][item=gossamer wing silks][item=gossamer arm silks][item=gossamer leg silks][item=gossamer silk sash] [b]Currency[/b]: mixed gems and treasure probably. [b]Note:[/b] uhhh this is alot of complicated apparel... im not sure if you’re willing to do all these, or if i have enough. But id like to ask atleast^^
@martymind

Image of Dragon (include link):
46509004_350.png
Genes & Colors:shadow iridescent, rose bee, cream filigree
Eye Type: fire common
Apparel (if applicable):
Golden Seraph Headpiece Golden Seraph Necklace Golden Seraph Armpiece Golden Seraph Anklets Golden Seraph Tail Bangle Golden Seraph Hip Drape Golden Seraph Wing Ornament Gossamer Silk Veil Gossamer Silk Scarf Gossamer Tail Bangle Gossamer Wing Silks Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Leg Silks Gossamer Silk Sash
Currency: mixed gems and treasure probably.

Note: uhhh this is alot of complicated apparel... im not sure if you’re willing to do all these, or if i have enough. But id like to ask atleast^^
@Ambecile sure thing!

@lndigoskies wow! okay, i'll break down the price. so with a base of 150kt/g plus 15kt/g for the filigree, that's 165kt/g with no apparel. i'll say 15kt/g for each piece of apparel except the wing ones (since they're a little larger/more complex) and 20kt/g for those. all 14 pieces of apparel would be 220 kt/g, so all up that would be 385kt/g. if that's out of your price range, feel free to pick and choose specific pieces of apparel!
@Ambecile sure thing!

@lndigoskies wow! okay, i'll break down the price. so with a base of 150kt/g plus 15kt/g for the filigree, that's 165kt/g with no apparel. i'll say 15kt/g for each piece of apparel except the wing ones (since they're a little larger/more complex) and 20kt/g for those. all 14 pieces of apparel would be 220 kt/g, so all up that would be 385kt/g. if that's out of your price range, feel free to pick and choose specific pieces of apparel!
il9b6h1.gif Pernillious.png pernillious_gif_by_imaginedragoness-dd387r1.gif
‌ marty | 21 | aus | she/he/they

+18 FR time

adopt shop
@martyrmind
Nice i'll have enough for everything if i send some gems too :D so i'll send the payment right away ^^ btw could i be put on a pinglist for future breeds?
@martyrmind
Nice i'll have enough for everything if i send some gems too :D so i'll send the payment right away ^^ btw could i be put on a pinglist for future breeds?
@lndigoskies awesome and absolutely!
@lndigoskies awesome and absolutely!

+18 FR time

adopt shop
@lndigoskies here you go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329453424573677568/557780380460253234/orchid.png[/img]
@lndigoskies here you go!

orchid.png

+18 FR time

adopt shop
@martymind OH HES BEAUTIFUL [emoji=coatl love] i love it!
@martymind
OH HES BEAUTIFUL i love it!
@martymind Heyyyy there back again ;') i just love your adopts![emoji=coatl love] [b]Image of Dragon (include link)[/b]: [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370143&tab=dragon&did=39420087][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394201/39420087_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes & Colors[/b]: midnight Jaguar & Rosette, Shadow Capsule [b]Eye Type[/b]: ice common [b]Apparel (if applicable)[/b]: Alright here we go again[emoji=old parchment] [Item=spectral fuchsia pendants][item=spectral fuchsia forejewels][item=shady emblem][item=spectral fuchsia ghastcrown][item=spectral fuchsia clawrings][item=murkmirth tailcoat][item=spectral fuchsia nightshroud][item=spectral fuchsia taildecor][item=spectral fuchsia grasp][item=murkmirth halo][item=spellwrought halo] [b]Currency[/b]: mixed!
@martymind
Heyyyy there back again ;') i just love your adopts!

Image of Dragon (include link):
39420087_350.png
Genes & Colors: midnight Jaguar & Rosette, Shadow Capsule
Eye Type: ice common
Apparel (if applicable):
Alright here we go again
Spectral Fuchsia Pendants Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels Shady Emblem Spectral Fuchsia Ghastcrown Spectral Fuchsia Clawrings Murkmirth Tailcoat Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud Spectral Fuchsia Taildecor Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Murkmirth Halo Spellwrought Halo
Currency: mixed!
@martymind Could I be pinged if you make a coatl breed? [emoji=coatl happy]
@martymind

Could I be pinged if you make a coatl breed?
jsLE9l2.png
@lndigoskies nice to have a returning customer! alright, so base price plus all new genes is 150 + 15 + 15 + 25, so without apparel it's 205kt/g. as for this apparel, some of it is pretty intricate and big so it'll be more expensive than last time. here's the prices i've come up with:
emblem - 10kt/g
pendants, forejewels, clawrings, taildecor - 15kt/g each
ghastcrown, grasp, both halos - 20kt/g each
nightshroud - 25kt/g
tailcoat - 30kt/g
so with every piece of apparel, that'll be 410kt/g (i'm pretty sure i added that up correctly!) again, feel free to pick and choose specific pieces of apparel if it's too much.

@Gingerkat sure thing!
@lndigoskies nice to have a returning customer! alright, so base price plus all new genes is 150 + 15 + 15 + 25, so without apparel it's 205kt/g. as for this apparel, some of it is pretty intricate and big so it'll be more expensive than last time. here's the prices i've come up with:
emblem - 10kt/g
pendants, forejewels, clawrings, taildecor - 15kt/g each
ghastcrown, grasp, both halos - 20kt/g each
nightshroud - 25kt/g
tailcoat - 30kt/g
so with every piece of apparel, that'll be 410kt/g (i'm pretty sure i added that up correctly!) again, feel free to pick and choose specific pieces of apparel if it's too much.

@Gingerkat sure thing!

+18 FR time

adopt shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20