Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Foxe's all-in-one adopt shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Sonne
l could do the skull! For something like that l'd take a gene like python or some other sort of bribe around that level, including pure currency if you preferred that.
Let me know if that sounds alright and you can send payment :) She's a cool looking fae!
@Sonne
l could do the skull! For something like that l'd take a gene like python or some other sort of bribe around that level, including pure currency if you preferred that.
Let me know if that sounds alright and you can send payment :) She's a cool looking fae!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Feline Eggkeeper Payment: Paypal/USD, will need info and amount I will owe you. (I understand I need to pay more for apparel.) How many cats are you ordering? Uno Post BBcode or relevant references here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39610562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396106/39610562_350.png[/img] [/url] Eye type: Shadow Unusual Object choice: Could you have her hold her staff? Or an Amethyst? If not, nothing is fine. Shorthair or longhair: Long, needs to be so fluffy! Please? Tail type: Fluffy Ear tufts: Yes, secondary Visibility and location of secondary colours: Can you make it patches like a tortoiseshell calico? Anything else? Can you do the hat, one of the roses, and the emblem? And will need image bio sized, please.
Feline Eggkeeper

Payment: Paypal/USD, will need info and amount I will owe you. (I understand I need to pay more for apparel.)
How many cats are you ordering? Uno
Post BBcode or relevant references here:

39610562_350.png

Eye type: Shadow Unusual
Object choice: Could you have her hold her staff? Or an Amethyst? If not, nothing is fine.
Shorthair or longhair: Long, needs to be so fluffy! Please?
Tail type: Fluffy
Ear tufts: Yes, secondary
Visibility and location of secondary colours: Can you make it patches like a tortoiseshell calico?
Anything else? Can you do the hat, one of the roses, and the emblem?
And will need image bio sized, please.
@Alicorna
Okay! l can do the secondary patches and such :) l'll just base the inner ears off her tundra ears unless you're prefer something else!
The staff would be 50 cents, the emblem 25 cents, a rose would be 25 cents, and her hat would be 75, bringing her to a total of $3.65 USD!
Here's my paypal email :)
chronicart.gwenfoxe@gmail.com
Let me know when you send payment and l'll add you to the slot list - thank you for ordering from me!
@Alicorna
Okay! l can do the secondary patches and such :) l'll just base the inner ears off her tundra ears unless you're prefer something else!
The staff would be 50 cents, the emblem 25 cents, a rose would be 25 cents, and her hat would be 75, bringing her to a total of $3.65 USD!
Here's my paypal email :)
chronicart.gwenfoxe@gmail.com
Let me know when you send payment and l'll add you to the slot list - thank you for ordering from me!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Sent, plus a tip! Thank you!
Sent, plus a tip! Thank you!
@Alicorna Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart] Adding you to the slot list now!
@Alicorna
Thank you so much! Adding you to the slot list now!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Arianethel
Okay! Starting with $15.20 (so l don't forget how much).
Plus the original base cost of 60 cents, x5 for all the imps.
For the first: iri, shim, and runes are free (l have something done for runes so l'd just need to recolour it) the beagle + mushrooms would be 30 together.
For the second, cry/face would be 30 together and l can do firefly for 5!
Python would be 15 for the third and bee and lace would be 5 each. :) The ribbons would be 30 cents.
For the next, tiger and seraph together would be 30 and l'm not sure what you mean by creepy eyes?
l'm sure l can do it, just want to clarify what it is exactly that you want. Cat fren is free since you already sponsored it!
Lastly! Cherub would be 15 cents. All genes not mentioned are all free :) Plus his apparel is free as you've sponsored it before.

That would be a total of... $4.65, plus however much the creepy eyes you mentioned are! You're left with $10.55 after that :D
@Arianethel
Okay! Starting with $15.20 (so l don't forget how much).
Plus the original base cost of 60 cents, x5 for all the imps.
For the first: iri, shim, and runes are free (l have something done for runes so l'd just need to recolour it) the beagle + mushrooms would be 30 together.
For the second, cry/face would be 30 together and l can do firefly for 5!
Python would be 15 for the third and bee and lace would be 5 each. :) The ribbons would be 30 cents.
For the next, tiger and seraph together would be 30 and l'm not sure what you mean by creepy eyes?
l'm sure l can do it, just want to clarify what it is exactly that you want. Cat fren is free since you already sponsored it!
Lastly! Cherub would be 15 cents. All genes not mentioned are all free :) Plus his apparel is free as you've sponsored it before.

That would be a total of... $4.65, plus however much the creepy eyes you mentioned are! You're left with $10.55 after that :D
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe I can work with that pricing! It would probably be easier for me to give you pure currency but I could just purchase a python gene along with the standard payment to send along if you prefer?
@Foxe I can work with that pricing! It would probably be easier for me to give you pure currency but I could just purchase a python gene along with the standard payment to send along if you prefer?
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@Sonne The pure currency would be great! Thank you :D @ProteusHelix A brand new ridgeback base! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ydCbPk.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2626629/][img]https://i.imgur.com/0ydCbPk.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Sonne
The pure currency would be great! Thank you :D

@ProteusHelix
A brand new ridgeback base!
0ydCbPk.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2626629/][img]https://i.imgur.com/0ydCbPk.png[/img][/url]
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe

Daichi's skin is called Cursed Watcher, so I think all those details on it are supposed to be eyes - so, if you can add those on the snool body, that's what I meant :)
@Foxe

Daichi's skin is called Cursed Watcher, so I think all those details on it are supposed to be eyes - so, if you can add those on the snool body, that's what I meant :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Foxe going by the price of Python on the auction house - would 375 gems be good?
@Foxe going by the price of Python on the auction house - would 375 gems be good?
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48