Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Scry's Adopt Mega-Thread [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@Scryzze

I'd love a ping if/when you open custom pearls again, a ping for those mystery daggers, and good luck with your surgery~
@Scryzze

I'd love a ping if/when you open custom pearls again, a ping for those mystery daggers, and good luck with your surgery~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
Sure thing, I'll get your name marked down! ^^ And thank you. Hopefully all goes well so I don't have to leave you guys waiting for any longer than I need to.
@VoxxVoleur
Sure thing, I'll get your name marked down! ^^ And thank you. Hopefully all goes well so I don't have to leave you guys waiting for any longer than I need to.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze [b]I would like a sad wildclaw![/b] [b]Username[/b]: WolfGirl1212 (Sorry if you wanted a @ at the beginning) [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30075158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300752/30075158_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bribe?[/b]: None! [b]Other Notes/Requests[/b]: Would it be any trouble to make the crown white? Btw your art is beautiful! [emoji=coatl love]
@Scryzze I would like a sad wildclaw!
Username: WolfGirl1212 (Sorry if you wanted a @ at the beginning)
Dragon:
30075158_350.png

Bribe?: None!
Other Notes/Requests: Would it be any trouble to make the crown white?

Btw your art is beautiful!
@Scryzze Super-late but I can't believe I forgot to thank you for my sad wildclaw! It's gorgeous, thank you so much -- and so so so sorry it took me so long to remember I'd forgotten!
@Scryzze Super-late but I can't believe I forgot to thank you for my sad wildclaw! It's gorgeous, thank you so much -- and so so so sorry it took me so long to remember I'd forgotten!
DSfRuAQ.png
@WolfGirl1212
No complex genes, so it'll be the base price. ^^
And as a notice, things will be delayed for a bit as detailed in this post so please hold off on sending payment until after everything's settled. ^^ It'll definitely be a while before I get back to working on these.
@WolfGirl1212
No complex genes, so it'll be the base price. ^^
And as a notice, things will be delayed for a bit as detailed in this post so please hold off on sending payment until after everything's settled. ^^ It'll definitely be a while before I get back to working on these.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze [b]I would like a filigree flyer![/b] [b]Username[/b]: wrecknrule [b]Dragon[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=153&auth=2264b01c708861c69863112ffe0a6598455e2fa7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Buttercup/Algae/Sand Pinstripe/Trail/Glimmer [b]Bribe?[/b]: N [b]Other Notes[/b]: Second pose please!
@Scryzze I would like a filigree flyer!
Username: wrecknrule
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=153&auth=2264b01c708861c69863112ffe0a6598455e2fa7&dummyext=prev.png

Buttercup/Algae/Sand
Pinstripe/Trail/Glimmer

Bribe?: N
Other Notes: Second pose please!
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule The last slot was just filled by the previous person, apologies! ^^; It'll be a while before I take on any other orders, however I'll mark you down to ping once slots open up again. ^^
@wrecknrule The last slot was just filled by the previous person, apologies! ^^; It'll be a while before I take on any other orders, however I'll mark you down to ping once slots open up again. ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Ah, drat! That you for putting me on the ping list though!
@Scryzze

Ah, drat! That you for putting me on the ping list though!
TyYgOYZ.png
@TwoSouls Alright, it's been a while but here you go! I'm still a bit out of it admittedly but decided to work anyways. I would've done more for the gladeboughs, but otherwise they literally covered up the entire thing and it was not, uh, a pleasant result [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/x1Mhe7m.png[/img][/center]
@TwoSouls
Alright, it's been a while but here you go! I'm still a bit out of it admittedly but decided to work anyways.
I would've done more for the gladeboughs, but otherwise they literally covered up the entire thing and it was not, uh, a pleasant result
x1Mhe7m.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Could I be pinged for New Filigree Flyers' bases specifically if you plan on making a coatl one at some point. [emoji=coatl happy]
@Scryzze

Could I be pinged for New Filigree Flyers' bases specifically if you plan on making a coatl one at some point.
jsLE9l2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34