Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Scry's Adopt Mega-Thread [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@LunarParadox
Both petals and butterfly count as complex genes, so it'd be +40g along with the price of the base. ^^ Thank you for ordering. :0
@LunarParadox
Both petals and butterfly count as complex genes, so it'd be +40g along with the price of the base. ^^ Thank you for ordering. :0
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Kkarma
The thread has been combined with this one so I don't have a whole bunch to keep track of!
That being said, I assume you want both the woodmask and skin?
@Kkarma
The thread has been combined with this one so I don't have a whole bunch to keep track of!
That being said, I assume you want both the woodmask and skin?
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!

@Scryzze

Please just like his consort.

@Scryzze

Please just like his consort.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png

@Scryzze

Can his crown be gold? Sorry forgot to add that.

@Scryzze

Can his crown be gold? Sorry forgot to add that.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
[indent][font=calibri][color=40280D]I was about to order on the other thread, and then it disappeared and I was just super confused. xD I really shouldn't, but this is just perfect for him! [quote]@Scryzze [b]I would like a sad wildclaw![/b] [b]Username[/b]: TwoSouls [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14723800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147239/14723800_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bribe?[/b]: All head/neck apparel if possible. Would 100g be enough or should it be more? ^^; [b]Other Notes/Requests[/b]: Could the crown be a bit lighter? Like his wings.
I was about to order on the other thread, and then it disappeared and I was just super confused. xD

I really shouldn't, but this is just perfect for him!
Quote:
@Scryzze
I would like a sad wildclaw!
Username: TwoSouls
Dragon:

14723800_350.png

Bribe?: All head/neck apparel if possible. Would 100g be enough or should it be more? ^^;
Other Notes/Requests: Could the crown be a bit lighter? Like his wings.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@Kkarma
I'm not sure if you mean all the apparel she had or not (since you offered the same bribe but he doesn't have all that she does), which is why I'm asking; I can definitely do that, I'm just looking for clarification. ^^

@TwoSouls
Haha yeah sorry about that, I forgot to delete it when I made this thread. ^^ 100g wouldn't be enough to cover all of it (gladeboughs, mane, antlers, and sage cover, not including the particle apparel) since I do have to fully draw each one out. And since they're all fairly detailed apparel, 100g would likely only cover one of them. ^^;
@Kkarma
I'm not sure if you mean all the apparel she had or not (since you offered the same bribe but he doesn't have all that she does), which is why I'm asking; I can definitely do that, I'm just looking for clarification. ^^

@TwoSouls
Haha yeah sorry about that, I forgot to delete it when I made this thread. ^^ 100g wouldn't be enough to cover all of it (gladeboughs, mane, antlers, and sage cover, not including the particle apparel) since I do have to fully draw each one out. And since they're all fairly detailed apparel, 100g would likely only cover one of them. ^^;
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Ye, that's what I thought. I can do 500g, but I've got a Savannah scroll if you want it? If not, I'll pay in gems. c:
@Scryzze

Ye, that's what I thought. I can do 500g, but I've got a Savannah scroll if you want it? If not, I'll pay in gems. c:
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
xxxxxxxxxx
@/Scryzze It looks amazing! Thank you so
xxxxxxxxxx
much!
xxxxxxxxxx
@/Scryzze It looks amazing! Thank you so
xxxxxxxxxx
much!
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
@TwoSouls
I'd love a Savannah but alas, I need the gems a bit more.
Because there's a number of orders in front of you, I won't require payment immediately; if you'd rather wait, I'll let you know once I get to you and you can send in payment then. ^^

@Teacookie
I'm glad you like it! He's a lovely dragon.
@TwoSouls
I'd love a Savannah but alas, I need the gems a bit more.
Because there's a number of orders in front of you, I won't require payment immediately; if you'd rather wait, I'll let you know once I get to you and you can send in payment then. ^^

@Teacookie
I'm glad you like it! He's a lovely dragon.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me