Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hideki's Various Pixels [retired]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@MurkyDepths

It's hard to really estimate what I wouldn't mind as bribes for stuff -- the stockings, fillet and gloves would work with low-end bribes (like general marketplace stuff) since they're simple; the gorget, grasps and silks are on the more complex-end due to small details, so gem MP/coli-exclusive/swipp apparel would work as bribes for those.

@Forumsdackel @Twiggies

Late reply, but I'm glad you both like your adoptables! <3
@MurkyDepths

It's hard to really estimate what I wouldn't mind as bribes for stuff -- the stockings, fillet and gloves would work with low-end bribes (like general marketplace stuff) since they're simple; the gorget, grasps and silks are on the more complex-end due to small details, so gem MP/coli-exclusive/swipp apparel would work as bribes for those.

@Forumsdackel @Twiggies

Late reply, but I'm glad you both like your adoptables! <3
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@CrimsonSasaki @auroshen @Praedyth @StoneHusky @Marceline @JustaRev @Twye @Planets @Ellapinky @BogWytch @Anda @Karikumik @thegracefuldeer @TheNightsSecret @mooncakefestival @Tangaroa @Alcainla @PantheraScience @jr413 @Tauress @Marrigan @Aisuruu @Rocwylde @Jinoga @Korwa @Crim @Sidegrinder @Braixen @LittleDoctor @leeedea @bunlux @sublimevoide @Stephy @Jeana @SeaCrest @kururin @WillowWolfie @Renet @Caprineki

Shop is open! 2 FR slots and 1 USD slot.

I am only doing a max of 3 apparel and no accents at the moment due to juggling work and artfight for now.
@CrimsonSasaki @auroshen @Praedyth @StoneHusky @Marceline @JustaRev @Twye @Planets @Ellapinky @BogWytch @Anda @Karikumik @thegracefuldeer @TheNightsSecret @mooncakefestival @Tangaroa @Alcainla @PantheraScience @jr413 @Tauress @Marrigan @Aisuruu @Rocwylde @Jinoga @Korwa @Crim @Sidegrinder @Braixen @LittleDoctor @leeedea @bunlux @sublimevoide @Stephy @Jeana @SeaCrest @kururin @WillowWolfie @Renet @Caprineki

Shop is open! 2 FR slots and 1 USD slot.

I am only doing a max of 3 apparel and no accents at the moment due to juggling work and artfight for now.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47421554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474216/47421554_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem/mixed/USD):[/b] Gems [b]Genes:[/b] Starmap/Bee/Stained [b]Eye type:[/b] n/a [b]Black or coloured eyelashes?: [/b] Colored [b]Bribe?:[/b] Can I bribe with +250g for the onyx grasp, rose thorn crown and seraph headpiece?
@Hideki

Dragon:
47421554_350.png

Payment Method (treasure/gem/mixed/USD): Gems
Genes: Starmap/Bee/Stained
Eye type: n/a
Black or coloured eyelashes?: Colored
Bribe?: Can I bribe with +250g for the onyx grasp, rose thorn crown and seraph headpiece?
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana

A 250g bribe sounds good for those pieces!

In total, he'll be 700g (350g for the base, 100g for bee and starmap due to them being more complex, and 250g for the apparel). o/
@Jeana

A 250g bribe sounds good for those pieces!

In total, he'll be 700g (350g for the base, 100g for bee and starmap due to them being more complex, and 250g for the apparel). o/
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki

Payment sent!
@Hideki

Payment sent!
Jeana_sig500.png
Hello, may I claim a slot? [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22334338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223344/22334338_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Genes:[/b] Cherub / Peregrine / Glimmer [b]Eye type:[/b] N/A [b]Black or coloured eyelashes?:[/b] Black [b]Bribe?:[/b] Not sure if this counts as a bribe; would it be possible to make her pearl look like it does in the accent she has on? Like a crystal? I can offer extra gems if need be or I can look through my apparel and see if I have anything on your wishlist.
Hello, may I claim a slot?

Dragon:

22334338_350.png

Payment Method: Gems
Genes: Cherub / Peregrine / Glimmer
Eye type: N/A
Black or coloured eyelashes?: Black
Bribe?: Not sure if this counts as a bribe; would it be possible to make her pearl look like it does in the accent she has on? Like a crystal? I can offer extra gems if need be or I can look through my apparel and see if I have anything on your wishlist.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

Of course. c:

Since it's only a simple recolour and edit of the pearl I can take a small bribe or wishlist item for it. Otherwise, the total base price + gene sponsoring would come to 590g.
@SarcasticHawke

Of course. c:

Since it's only a simple recolour and edit of the pearl I can take a small bribe or wishlist item for it. Otherwise, the total base price + gene sponsoring would come to 590g.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki Awesome, thank you! I'll toss in an extra 60g for the pearl edit; would that work?
@Hideki Awesome, thank you! I'll toss in an extra 60g for the pearl edit; would that work?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
[indent][size=2]@SarcasticHawke Yep, that's perfect. [emoji=guardian star size=1] Feel free to send the payment over whenever you are able to.
@SarcasticHawke

Yep, that's perfect. Feel free to send the payment over whenever you are able to.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
[indent][size=2]@Jeana [img]https://i.imgur.com/b03VUoE.png[/img] Finished your adopt! Let me know if you'd like any changes. o/
@Jeana

b03VUoE.png

Finished your adopt! Let me know if you'd like any changes. o/
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16