Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | chu's adopts - revamped flight rep imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
love it, tysm <3
love it, tysm <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
oh hey! somehow i totally missed the revamp ping, whoa. it looks super nice [emoji=special eyes size=1] I have a quick question, would I be able to switch out the flight symbol and pay extra to have it be a pearlcatcher's pearl? the imp in mind's partner has a really special pearl that I'd love to see them holding instead *edit, he also has a single custom earring in his bio/artwork area that I'd also probably like to see floating alongside the pearl, but it isnt as important! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50000254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/500003/50000254_350.png[/img][/url]
oh hey! somehow i totally missed the revamp ping, whoa. it looks super nice

I have a quick question, would I be able to switch out the flight symbol and pay extra to have it be a pearlcatcher's pearl?

the imp in mind's partner has a really special pearl that I'd love to see them holding instead *edit, he also has a single custom earring in his bio/artwork area that I'd also probably like to see floating alongside the pearl, but it isnt as important!
50000254_350.png
YycIlt9.png
@marrigan
hello hello! :D no worries, and thank you so much!! ;w;
i could certainly do a that pearl for you in place of the emblem, and adding in the earring shouldnt be a problem either; it's such a sweet idea tbh, i love it!! ♥
@marrigan
hello hello! :D no worries, and thank you so much!! ;w;
i could certainly do a that pearl for you in place of the emblem, and adding in the earring shouldnt be a problem either; it's such a sweet idea tbh, i love it!! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
Awesome! that gets me all excited haha, it would be this girl! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59153926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591540/59153926_350.png[/img][/url] I took off all her cluttered apparel, but left her amulet! I'm not sure if apparel is allowed, but if you'd be willing I'd def also be totally cool with paying more for it c: [i](simplified would even be fine too! it has a lot of detail on it lol)[/i] for the pearl and earring, I just want it floating in her hand with the earring floating near the pearl, maybe the earring glowing a tiny bit if you think it looks good?
Awesome! that gets me all excited haha, it would be this girl!
59153926_350.png
I took off all her cluttered apparel, but left her amulet! I'm not sure if apparel is allowed, but if you'd be willing I'd def also be totally cool with paying more for it c:
(simplified would even be fine too! it has a lot of detail on it lol)

for the pearl and earring, I just want it floating in her hand with the earring floating near the pearl, maybe the earring glowing a tiny bit if you think it looks good?
YycIlt9.png
Thank you so much I love it!
Thank you so much I love it!
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
Hello~ Could I please place an order for the flight rep imp 2? It will be for this girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61707563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617076/61707563_350.png[/img][/url] Also, would be possible for her to be a shadow rep, but with ice's colorings? (only because she's supposed to be the moon goddess...) I'd be more than happy to pay extra for it if necessary, but it's also alright if you'd rather not :)
Hello~
Could I please place an order for the flight rep imp 2?

It will be for this girl:
61707563_350.png

Also, would be possible for her to be a shadow rep, but with ice's colorings? (only because she's supposed to be the moon goddess...)

I'd be more than happy to pay extra for it if necessary, but it's also alright if you'd rather not :)
@marrigan
hello hello!! my apologies for the delayed reply!! ><"
i'm currently not doing apparel for the time being as i want to get more of a headstart on finishing genes, but i can definitely give you a ping when i can start adding apparel and get that done for you no problem if you'd like! :D

@kalahira
hello hello! you most certainly can place an order!
changing the colour of the emblem shouldn't be a problem at all! ^w^
i can get right to work on finishing this for you! feel free to send payment over whenever you're ready, but there's no rush!!
@marrigan
hello hello!! my apologies for the delayed reply!! ><"
i'm currently not doing apparel for the time being as i want to get more of a headstart on finishing genes, but i can definitely give you a ping when i can start adding apparel and get that done for you no problem if you'd like! :D

@kalahira
hello hello! you most certainly can place an order!
changing the colour of the emblem shouldn't be a problem at all! ^w^
i can get right to work on finishing this for you! feel free to send payment over whenever you're ready, but there's no rush!!
2P6JHiP.png
Yeah thats fine! I can maybe come back later and get her necklace done or something [emoji=familiar heart size=1] how much shall I send over for the pearl/earring change? c:
Yeah thats fine! I can maybe come back later and get her necklace done or something

how much shall I send over for the pearl/earring change? c:
YycIlt9.png
@marrigan
it's totally up to you, really! :D i don't have a set price for custom emblems just yet, but they aren't terribly difficult to do, so i'm fine with anything! >v< i'll get right to work on your adoptable in the meantime!!
@marrigan
it's totally up to you, really! :D i don't have a set price for custom emblems just yet, but they aren't terribly difficult to do, so i'm fine with anything! >v< i'll get right to work on your adoptable in the meantime!!
2P6JHiP.png
@amehime @marrigan @kalahira
hello hello, friends! :D i've just finished up your adoptables; i figured i would post them all in one post for convenience, so i hope that's alright! >v<)b i'll link your adoptables below, but if there's anything at all that doesn't look quite right, please let me know and i would be more than happy to fix it right up for you!!

amehime's fell!
marrigan's roslyn!
kalahira's artemis!
@amehime @marrigan @kalahira
hello hello, friends! :D i've just finished up your adoptables; i figured i would post them all in one post for convenience, so i hope that's alright! >v<)b i'll link your adoptables below, but if there's anything at all that doesn't look quite right, please let me know and i would be more than happy to fix it right up for you!!

amehime's fell!
marrigan's roslyn!
kalahira's artemis!
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8