Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | chu's adopts - revamped flight rep imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh yay! Thank you so much!!!
And okie dokie. I mulled it over a lot, and finally made a decision...which is rare for me because I am terrible at deciding things otl But yeah, I think this adorable base suits the second boy the best, since the first guy is more serious x’3 Is that alright with you? ^\\\^
Oh yay! Thank you so much!!!
And okie dokie. I mulled it over a lot, and finally made a decision...which is rare for me because I am terrible at deciding things otl But yeah, I think this adorable base suits the second boy the best, since the first guy is more serious x’3 Is that alright with you? ^\\\^
@xiaofei
oh i know that feeling too well... "orz
i can certainly draw your beautiful second boy for you! >v<)b
feel free to send payment over whenever, and i'll get right to work on it for you!
@xiaofei
oh i know that feeling too well... "orz
i can certainly draw your beautiful second boy for you! >v<)b
feel free to send payment over whenever, and i'll get right to work on it for you!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

It is perfect, thank you very much!
@Chuchuana

It is perfect, thank you very much!
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika
ahh, fantastic!! >v< thank you so much, i hope you have a spectacular day!! ♥
@lopika
ahh, fantastic!! >v< thank you so much, i hope you have a spectacular day!! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
Thank you so much!!! Gosh, I am so uber excited to see my baby >///<
Thank you so much!!! Gosh, I am so uber excited to see my baby >///<
@xiaofei hello there again! >v< i'm pinging you to let you know that i've just finished up your adoptable! you can check it out below! please do feel free to let me know if there's anything you're unsatisfied with, and i would be happy to fix it right up for you! ♥ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YBmj4HO.png[/img][/center]
@xiaofei
hello there again! >v< i'm pinging you to let you know that i've just finished up your adoptable! you can check it out below!
please do feel free to let me know if there's anything you're unsatisfied with, and i would be happy to fix it right up for you! ♥
YBmj4HO.png
2P6JHiP.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0rpf00M.png[/img][/center] hello hello, my friends! it's been... quite a while since i've used this pinglist, but i'm very happy to announce that my flight rep imp adoptables have been revamped and reopened! they've had quite the improvement since ~4 years ago when they were first released! i have them at 300g/300kt/$3usd, and if you have an version of the original flight rep imps you'd like to update to the new style, you'll get a 30% discount! currently i'm not doing apparel or accents/skins, but that may change depending on their popularity. :3 thank you so much for your time, and if you'd like to add/remove yourself from any of my pinglists, please feel free to do so [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KUaFRGyJffo8OURjt6g9dhpCpXqm0jwHf8Lgo0H5PB8/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]! (i can also do that for you if you can't access the spreadsheet; just let me know!) [center][size=1]@Amanda @Amehime (imps) @ancelstierre @apothecaria @Artemis @ArtimisNight @Astori @Being @bekuno @Blizoria @boolean (imp) @braixen @Britty @Catkinstarchild @ColoradoBlues @ContagiousDreams @Convexity (imps) @CrazyBat @Crim @Cuivienen @CynicalMuffin @Dainadragonite @dilselim (imps) @Doxiunoia @dRagOnixX @DraweeDragon @Eiyora @Ellapinky @Ellapinky @Endro @epher @Fantastea @FauveNox @GadzooksTD @Goanna @Harbinger @Hiame @Hisscale @HouseOfNight @IcefireenFriends @Ilesvia @illusolite (imps) @jbapple @Jeana (imp) @jestro @Jinoga @Kayenta @Kenkou (imp) @Kikatzu @LightningFlash12 (flight imps) @Lundlaeva @Lyka @Manchu @Marrigan @Mazurkas @MDarkness @mesai @micahjaguar @MissMango @mistygold @mitsuara @mxcrabs @mystiki @Nethke @NlCKname @Noctiferous @Nonsense @Nonstop @Nostalgic @o0Aoba0o @October (imps) @OnABadBet @Orbitz @Overcoat @Pachirisu @pheelthemoment @picklemeister @picklemeister @PJade @Plushstiel @razu @Reochi @Reverent @Rey @Rhea @Riktar @Saraku @saturne @sgkat @SpaceSnakes (imps) @Stoat @Tangaroa @thegracefuldeer @TheoDemoine @Toriel @TwilightDreams @Twye (imp) @umbris00 @Veylaron @Vulpess @Wickett @wolfcathybrid @xarellax @Zelai @Zhar @Zyxyz @Effervessa @Petros @meh1129
0rpf00M.png

hello hello, my friends!
it's been... quite a while since i've used this pinglist, but i'm very happy to announce that my flight rep imp adoptables have been revamped and reopened! they've had quite the improvement since ~4 years ago when they were first released!

i have them at 300g/300kt/$3usd, and if you have an version of the original flight rep imps you'd like to update to the new style, you'll get a 30% discount!
currently i'm not doing apparel or accents/skins, but that may change depending on their popularity. :3

thank you so much for your time, and if you'd like to add/remove yourself from any of my pinglists, please feel free to do so here! (i can also do that for you if you can't access the spreadsheet; just let me know!)
2P6JHiP.png
Oh these are so cute I can't even. I'm about to go to work may I reserve a slot and fill it out when I get home?
Oh these are so cute I can't even. I'm about to go to work may I reserve a slot and fill it out when I get home?
@amehime
awwh gosh, thank you! ;w; i'm really happy with how they turned out!
of course! :D i'll note you down for a slot, but no pressure about getting the info to me; please take as much time as you need!
@amehime
awwh gosh, thank you! ;w; i'm really happy with how they turned out!
of course! :D i'll note you down for a slot, but no pressure about getting the info to me; please take as much time as you need!
2P6JHiP.png
They are absolutely stunning the difference and improvement is just wonderful! Besides it's been a while since I've had a chance to get my hands on some of your art so I just have get one. :D (off to the grind I go)
They are absolutely stunning the difference and improvement is just wonderful! Besides it's been a while since I've had a chance to get my hands on some of your art so I just have get one. :D (off to the grind I go)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8