Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | chu's adopts - revamped flight rep imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@pheelthemoment ahh, thank you so much!! >w< i'm very happy to deliver your finished adoptable! you can check it out below, and if there's anything at all you're unsatisfied with, please don't hesitate to let me know! i would be more than happy to fix any mistakes right up for you! :D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VCG1Duh.png[/img][/center]
@pheelthemoment
ahh, thank you so much!! >w<
i'm very happy to deliver your finished adoptable! you can check it out below, and if there's anything at all you're unsatisfied with, please don't hesitate to let me know! i would be more than happy to fix any mistakes right up for you! :D
VCG1Duh.png
2P6JHiP.png
Aaa i love it <3 It's perfect!! Thank you a ton!!

If you make other adoptables, I'd love to be pinged btw!!
(edit: oops, I looked at the first post and realized I can add myself!)
Aaa i love it <3 It's perfect!! Thank you a ton!!

If you make other adoptables, I'd love to be pinged btw!!
(edit: oops, I looked at the first post and realized I can add myself!)
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment
ahh, i'm so glad to hear that!! >w< thank you so much!!
i'll definitely be sure to ping you if i make more!! :D

(oop, no worries! >v<)
@pheelthemoment
ahh, i'm so glad to hear that!! >w< thank you so much!!
i'll definitely be sure to ping you if i make more!! :D

(oop, no worries! >v<)
2P6JHiP.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41886990] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FDm3eqP.png[/img] [/url] These are so cute! I'd like an adopt for this boy, please. I'd like to request that his eyes be white, not light blue. I'll be paying in treasure. Thank you! c:

FDm3eqP.png

These are so cute! I'd like an adopt for this boy, please. I'd like to request that his eyes be white, not light blue. I'll be paying in treasure. Thank you! c:
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@cerdae
awwh, thank you! >v<
i'd be happy to draw your sweet boy! :D and white eyes are definitely doable ♥
i'll get started on it for you right away! you're welcome to send payment over whenever you'd like, but there's no rush!
@cerdae
awwh, thank you! >v<
i'd be happy to draw your sweet boy! :D and white eyes are definitely doable ♥
i'll get started on it for you right away! you're welcome to send payment over whenever you'd like, but there's no rush!
2P6JHiP.png
@cerdae hello hello! ^w^ i'm very happy to tell you that your adoptable is all finished! if there's anything you're unhappy with, please don't hesitate to let me know and i can fix it right up for you!! :D you can check it out right here: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NRcuqYM.png[/img][/center]
@cerdae
hello hello! ^w^
i'm very happy to tell you that your adoptable is all finished!
if there's anything you're unhappy with, please don't hesitate to let me know and i can fix it right up for you!! :D
you can check it out right here:
NRcuqYM.png
2P6JHiP.png
Ohhmygosh, I love it so much! You were really fast! Thank you! <3
Ohhmygosh, I love it so much! You were really fast! Thank you! <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@cerdae
ahh, i'm so glad to hear that!! >w< thank you so much, i hope you have a wonderful rest of notn!!
@cerdae
ahh, i'm so glad to hear that!! >w< thank you so much, i hope you have a wonderful rest of notn!!
2P6JHiP.png
Hi! Quick question, if I may -- the wishlist items you listed for getting a slot, do they count as payment or are they just bribes for securing a slot if you're full?
Hi! Quick question, if I may -- the wishlist items you listed for getting a slot, do they count as payment or are they just bribes for securing a slot if you're full?
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus
hello hello! i'm happy to answer any questions!
because these adoptables are primarily for gene'ing my projects, the wishlist items are indeed for grabbing a slot when they're full!
@commoncomitatus
hello hello! i'm happy to answer any questions!
because these adoptables are primarily for gene'ing my projects, the wishlist items are indeed for grabbing a slot when they're full!
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8