Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
@MasterEggy And here is the shiny: [img]https://i.imgur.com/LZKmEeY.gif[/img] @pixiejen Added you!
@MasterEggy

And here is the shiny:

LZKmEeY.gif

@pixiejen

Added you!
@Silverfoxmage Ooo, can I please claim a Build-A-Pet slot? I’m at the vet right now for my real life pet, lol, but I should be able to fill out the form in an hour or two!
@Silverfoxmage Ooo, can I please claim a Build-A-Pet slot? I’m at the vet right now for my real life pet, lol, but I should be able to fill out the form in an hour or two!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Silverfoxmage Yes!! :D))
@Silverfoxmage Yes!! :D))
JuLj1bJ.gif
@pixiejen Turns out I'd almost completed your order before having to stop back then and I just needed to animate it, so here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/s55ICJP.gif[/img] Price: 120g/kt
@pixiejen

Turns out I'd almost completed your order before having to stop back then and I just needed to animate it, so here you go!

s55ICJP.gif

Price: 120g/kt
<<<
<<<
<<<
<<<
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username FlyingButtress (HI!!)
Base Color (+50)
FR Chartreuse
Eye Color
FR Blood
Ear
G2 ; base color
Tail
D5 ; base color
Hair Style
Markings (+40)
G2 ; Fr Brick
H3 ; Fr Brick
Accessories (+30?)
Y2 ; FR Cerise
Y1 if possible to have both and still look good (otherwise just Y2) ; FR Blood
Wings (+30)
A2 ; FR Crocodile
Animated Things
Flipped Image? Yes please! (+10)
Payment Gems (160-ish?)

And may I please be on the update pinglist? \(^v^)/
Username FlyingButtress (HI!!)
Base Color (+50)
FR Chartreuse
Eye Color
FR Blood
Ear
G2 ; base color
Tail
D5 ; base color
Hair Style
Markings (+40)
G2 ; Fr Brick
H3 ; Fr Brick
Accessories (+30?)
Y2 ; FR Cerise
Y1 if possible to have both and still look good (otherwise just Y2) ; FR Blood
Wings (+30)
A2 ; FR Crocodile
Animated Things
Flipped Image? Yes please! (+10)
Payment Gems (160-ish?)

And may I please be on the update pinglist? \(^v^)/
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@FlyingButtress

Just confirming:

You want a pet with Chartreuse for the base and Blood for the eyes with G2 ear and D5 tail both in Chartreuse

Markings G2 and H3 in brick

Accessory Y2 in Cerise and if it looks alright Y1 in Blood (Ill give you a WIP with and without Y1)

And A2 wings in Crocodile

Also thank you for doing my job of pricing, you would think I'd have them memorized but nope I still have to go back and look every time xD

And Yup, I'll add you to the Update pinglist.
@FlyingButtress

Just confirming:

You want a pet with Chartreuse for the base and Blood for the eyes with G2 ear and D5 tail both in Chartreuse

Markings G2 and H3 in brick

Accessory Y2 in Cerise and if it looks alright Y1 in Blood (Ill give you a WIP with and without Y1)

And A2 wings in Crocodile

Also thank you for doing my job of pricing, you would think I'd have them memorized but nope I still have to go back and look every time xD

And Yup, I'll add you to the Update pinglist.
Looks perfect to me!

I'm glad my pricing outline helped, I like to know roughly what I'm getting myself into before I jump in with both feet. (^v^)

I'll send the CR now, with 160g, since you'll make the WIP with and without the Y1, and if the finished piece doesn't have Y1, then you'll still have been paid for the effort. ('w')b

Edit: Eerr, or I'll wait on the CR until you say so, lol. I totally read those rules.
Looks perfect to me!

I'm glad my pricing outline helped, I like to know roughly what I'm getting myself into before I jump in with both feet. (^v^)

I'll send the CR now, with 160g, since you'll make the WIP with and without the Y1, and if the finished piece doesn't have Y1, then you'll still have been paid for the effort. ('w')b

Edit: Eerr, or I'll wait on the CR until you say so, lol. I totally read those rules.
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
Username Alskasaur
Base Color Flaxen
Eye Color Plague Common
Ear F2 (Flaxen)
Tail B5 (Flaxen)
Hair Style -
Markings C1 (Black)
Accessories -
Wings -
Animated Things -
Flipped Image? Nope!
Payment Treasure
Username Alskasaur
Base Color Flaxen
Eye Color Plague Common
Ear F2 (Flaxen)
Tail B5 (Flaxen)
Hair Style -
Markings C1 (Black)
Accessories -
Wings -
Animated Things -
Flipped Image? Nope!
Payment Treasure
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31