Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@MasterEggy No fluffy wasn't what I was going for xD, I was trying to mimic mega absol's extra curve and more bat wing appearance over's normal absol's, but looks like we'll have to go more normal absol. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/241367024939302912/565680019016253450/unknown.png[/img]
@MasterEggy

No fluffy wasn't what I was going for xD, I was trying to mimic mega absol's extra curve and more bat wing appearance over's normal absol's, but looks like we'll have to go more normal absol.

unknown.png
@Beverlied345, @SilMyst, @LowAnimation

Just checking to make sure you 3 still want your runner order as I've not heard back from you.
@Beverlied345, @SilMyst, @LowAnimation

Just checking to make sure you 3 still want your runner order as I've not heard back from you.
@Silverfoxmage Although I like the idea of a bat-like version of Mega Absol. I like the Original simplicity of Mega Absol.

And I think I remember ordering two Absol's but the other is a shiny. With Blue-ish hue eyes.
@Silverfoxmage Although I like the idea of a bat-like version of Mega Absol. I like the Original simplicity of Mega Absol.

And I think I remember ordering two Absol's but the other is a shiny. With Blue-ish hue eyes.
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy

When I said bat like, I was referring to the tail shape not the pokemon (mega absol's tail looks like a simplified bat wing to me) >.< sorry if my wording was confusing.

You did order two, but I have to get the design to your liking of the runner itself before I can finish the animation then do the shiny one.

So if you are okay with the changes I made to the 2nd WIP I posted, I'll get you a WIP for the shinies colors and then animate them.
@MasterEggy

When I said bat like, I was referring to the tail shape not the pokemon (mega absol's tail looks like a simplified bat wing to me) >.< sorry if my wording was confusing.

You did order two, but I have to get the design to your liking of the runner itself before I can finish the animation then do the shiny one.

So if you are okay with the changes I made to the 2nd WIP I posted, I'll get you a WIP for the shinies colors and then animate them.
@Silverfoxmage Ooh! No problem on the mistake for the tail! ;0

And the 2nd WIP is perfect! ;D))
@Silverfoxmage Ooh! No problem on the mistake for the tail! ;0

And the 2nd WIP is perfect! ;D))
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Silverfoxmage
I still do :D
@Silverfoxmage
I still do :D
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
@MasterEggy Shiny color check WIP: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/241367024939302912/566011149536067624/unknown.png[/img] And Normal Animation: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KwCR1fP.gif[/img]
@MasterEggy

Shiny color check WIP:

unknown.png

And Normal Animation:
KwCR1fP.gif
@MasterEggy, @Beverlied345, @barbiegrrl, @XxNoodleNovaxX, @CluelessCat,

@Fruzi, @WickedBunnie, @pixiejen, @MerlinMausi, @appyrose, @SakuraAngel, @mony, @Alskasaur, @Arianethel, @ArcaneAce, @SashaFiredrake, @ArowanaPrincess, @AceCavalier, @FlyingButtress

If you are seeing this ping its either because you asked to be on my current ping list, or you posted in the old version of my shop and asked to be put on my pinglist and I wanted to let you know slots are open!

The way I'm doing slots has changed, I will be accepting at anytime 6 max Build-A-Pet orders, 3 Custom-Build-A-Pet orders and my Quickie-Pets can now be ordered so long as I am open.
@MasterEggy, @Beverlied345, @barbiegrrl, @XxNoodleNovaxX, @CluelessCat,

@Fruzi, @WickedBunnie, @pixiejen, @MerlinMausi, @appyrose, @SakuraAngel, @mony, @Alskasaur, @Arianethel, @ArcaneAce, @SashaFiredrake, @ArowanaPrincess, @AceCavalier, @FlyingButtress

If you are seeing this ping its either because you asked to be on my current ping list, or you posted in the old version of my shop and asked to be put on my pinglist and I wanted to let you know slots are open!

The way I'm doing slots has changed, I will be accepting at anytime 6 max Build-A-Pet orders, 3 Custom-Build-A-Pet orders and my Quickie-Pets can now be ordered so long as I am open.
@silverfoxmage I never got my original order from months ago :O I got a WIP to check the colors were ok, but never a moving GIF/final image.

@silverfoxmage I never got my original order from months ago :O I got a WIP to check the colors were ok, but never a moving GIF/final image.

tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@Silverfoxmage Yes! :D)) Looking good!! :D
@Silverfoxmage Yes! :D)) Looking good!! :D
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31