Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Can I have a quote? I'm really interested on getting one and idk how much to save up. I want to have one for my dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=398472&did=42923737]Corviea[/url] in her apparelled form which is going to be my reference. And my order form should look like this; [quote] [center][size=4]Silverfoxmage I want a [i]Custom[/i] Pet![/size][/center] [b]Username[/b] Beverlied345 [b]Base Color[/b] Crimson [b]Eye Color[/b] Blue [b]Ear[/b] A5 [b]Tail[/b] L1 [b]Reference[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42923737&skin=0&apparel=362,23087,23288,22667,26539,22666,22671,22669&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Wings[/b] B2 [b]Payment[/b] ????? [/quote] Also is it possible to have it animated with A3? the movement looks close enough to how Corviea could run unless it should include the flame tail thing... So how much would it cost?
Can I have a quote?
I'm really interested on getting one and idk how much to save up.
I want to have one for my dragon Corviea in her apparelled form which is going to be my reference.
And my order form should look like this;
Quote:
Silverfoxmage I want a Custom Pet!
Username Beverlied345
Base Color Crimson
Eye Color Blue
Ear A5
Tail L1
Reference dragon?did=42923737&skin=0&apparel=362,23087,23288,22667,26539,22666,22671,22669&xt=dressing.png
Wings B2
Payment ?????

Also is it possible to have it animated with A3? the movement looks close enough to how Corviea could run unless it should include the flame tail thing...

So how much would it cost?
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
@Silverfoxmage Could you make Absols? And if so, what would it be classified as? (Is it Custom Pets??)
@Silverfoxmage Could you make Absols? And if so, what would it be classified as? (Is it Custom Pets??)
JuLj1bJ.gif
@appyrose

So let me clarify for both of us, are you wanting a build a pet with a custom part for both orders, or a 100% custom pet? I'm guessing from the way you ordered you want a build-a-pet with a custom part for both.

@Beverlied345

The minimum for a custom pet is 200 g / 200,000 t, the price on top of that would depend on how much of the outfit you wanted/could be fitted, if you wanted the genes, and if you wanted one of the babbles (all 3 will not fit), how animated you wanted/needed it to be.

I'm a little confused on what you are asking about A3. If your asking if I could include it the answer is probably, if its something else please correct me,

@MasterEggy

Yes I could make an absol, and yes that would be a custom pet.
@appyrose

So let me clarify for both of us, are you wanting a build a pet with a custom part for both orders, or a 100% custom pet? I'm guessing from the way you ordered you want a build-a-pet with a custom part for both.

@Beverlied345

The minimum for a custom pet is 200 g / 200,000 t, the price on top of that would depend on how much of the outfit you wanted/could be fitted, if you wanted the genes, and if you wanted one of the babbles (all 3 will not fit), how animated you wanted/needed it to be.

I'm a little confused on what you are asking about A3. If your asking if I could include it the answer is probably, if its something else please correct me,

@MasterEggy

Yes I could make an absol, and yes that would be a custom pet.
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username SilMyst
Base Color Sable
Eye Color Mist
Ear H3- Pink for the ear, Maize for the fluff
Tail A4-Maize
Hair Style None
Markings O2-Thistle
Accessories F2- Smoke for the band, Pearl for the gem
Wings None
Animated Things None
Flipped Image? No
Payment Treasure

I believe that I filled out this form correctly, if I requested a special color where I wasn't supposed to then don't worry about it and just do it how you normally would.
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username SilMyst
Base Color Sable
Eye Color Mist
Ear H3- Pink for the ear, Maize for the fluff
Tail A4-Maize
Hair Style None
Markings O2-Thistle
Accessories F2- Smoke for the band, Pearl for the gem
Wings None
Animated Things None
Flipped Image? No
Payment Treasure

I believe that I filled out this form correctly, if I requested a special color where I wasn't supposed to then don't worry about it and just do it how you normally would.
uNeNKNs.png
Q0p4QGz.png
NN9NPXA.png
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png 2x6nC70.png
ywYO4KC.gif
s9UgZDN.png a9wzDxy.png
339c11633819d043625be4377a0109aecaddcd47.png

8U8FN9o.gif
@Silverfoxmage

yes, that is what I want, just custom parts! sorry, I wasn't quite sure of the differences between the forms!
@Silverfoxmage

yes, that is what I want, just custom parts! sorry, I wasn't quite sure of the differences between the forms!
XABZwLO.gif
Username MasterEggy
Base Color White
Eye Color Ruby
Ear None (I think Absols don't have ears xD)
Tail Absol's tail
Reference Absol
Wings Absol's Mega wings
Payment Treasure

Could I get a animation too?

Username MasterEggy
Base Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Ear None (Same thought up there xP)
Tail Absol's swap tail
Reference Absol (Swap)
Wings Absol's Mega swap wings
Payment Treasure

Could I get a animation too? And a flip of image?

@Silverfoxmage
((Please tell me if I did something wrong!))
((As for the total... is it about 400,000t?))
Username MasterEggy
Base Color White
Eye Color Ruby
Ear None (I think Absols don't have ears xD)
Tail Absol's tail
Reference Absol
Wings Absol's Mega wings
Payment Treasure

Could I get a animation too?

Username MasterEggy
Base Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Ear None (Same thought up there xP)
Tail Absol's swap tail
Reference Absol (Swap)
Wings Absol's Mega swap wings
Payment Treasure

Could I get a animation too? And a flip of image?

@Silverfoxmage
((Please tell me if I did something wrong!))
((As for the total... is it about 400,000t?))
JuLj1bJ.gif
@SilMyst

Just confirming you want:

A pet with the base of sable and eye color of mist
ear H3 with pink and maize for the fluff
tail A4 in maize
marking O2 in thistle
and accessory F2 Smoke for the band, Pearl for the gem

Total: 85kt

@MasterEggy

A custom pet that resembles mega absol and one of the swap.

If so, yeah the price would be around 400kt unless the wings turn out to be a pain in the butt (ill know once I get your WIP done)

Slots are no closed, unless you've been pinged before this. feel free to ask to be added to my slots ping list.
@SilMyst

A pet with the base of sable and eye color of mist
ear H3 with pink and maize for the fluff
tail A4 in maize
marking O2 in thistle
and accessory F2 Smoke for the band, Pearl for the gem

Total: 85kt

@MasterEggy

A custom pet that resembles mega absol and one of the swap.

If so, yeah the price would be around 400kt unless the wings turn out to be a pain in the butt (ill know once I get your WIP done)

Slots are no closed, unless you've been pinged before this. feel free to ask to be added to my slots ping list.
@LowAnimation Your WIP what do you think? [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/XGJpPA8TQySm5bJq1OXWOA.png[/img]
@LowAnimation

Your WIP what do you think?

XGJpPA8TQySm5bJq1OXWOA.png
@Silverfoxmage Yes! That's what I would like!
And could I be added to the "slots ping list"?

Will send Treasure once I get a confirmed 'OK' from you!! ^^
@Silverfoxmage Yes! That's what I would like!
And could I be added to the "slots ping list"?

Will send Treasure once I get a confirmed 'OK' from you!! ^^
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Silerfoxmage
On the A3, i don't really know if there any difference in the movements of the run, and if there is, i want, when i order it, for it to have that kind of run.
The genes on the wings, tails and the runes showing on the ear spikes are really the only gene showing that is necessary as her apparel already take up a lot.
On the apparel, if it's possible to fit all, I would really appreciate it with the largest green bobble lantern rectangle thing to fly around.

And can you please put me on the pinglist if there are any spots open!
@Silerfoxmage
On the A3, i don't really know if there any difference in the movements of the run, and if there is, i want, when i order it, for it to have that kind of run.
The genes on the wings, tails and the runes showing on the ear spikes are really the only gene showing that is necessary as her apparel already take up a lot.
On the apparel, if it's possible to fit all, I would really appreciate it with the largest green bobble lantern rectangle thing to fly around.

And can you please put me on the pinglist if there are any spots open!
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31