Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@urbancountry26

If you want a few fluffy flareon like the little guy in my signature I could do a few for 100g each (or 115 for one running left or one running right)

Or

I can make you a custom eevee or one of the evolutions I haven't done before for 200-250g and then if you wanted more colors I could do them for 75g or 100 for one of each running left or right.

or any combination of the above two options.

So just let me know how many of what you would like and I can play around with your listed colors to give you cool runners!

Thanks, I just did the math and I've been doing these for over 10 years so I guess that means I should be knowing what I'm doing (and I guess I do most of the time xD)

@Caileire

I actually did a vulpix a long time ago (hince the tail option) and I've just noticed thanks to your ordering I never added its hair or ear as options. I'll dig up the old files and see what it looks like and send you a wip if you like (since you wanted it as accurate as possible and I know I should have those assets somewhere)
@urbancountry26

If you want a few fluffy flareon like the little guy in my signature I could do a few for 100g each (or 115 for one running left or one running right)

Or

I can make you a custom eevee or one of the evolutions I haven't done before for 200-250g and then if you wanted more colors I could do them for 75g or 100 for one of each running left or right.

or any combination of the above two options.

So just let me know how many of what you would like and I can play around with your listed colors to give you cool runners!

Thanks, I just did the math and I've been doing these for over 10 years so I guess that means I should be knowing what I'm doing (and I guess I do most of the time xD)

@Caileire

I actually did a vulpix a long time ago (hince the tail option) and I've just noticed thanks to your ordering I never added its hair or ear as options. I'll dig up the old files and see what it looks like and send you a wip if you like (since you wanted it as accurate as possible and I know I should have those assets somewhere)
That would be awesome!
That would be awesome!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png kZjIfse.gif shadowshieldl.png
Silverfoxmage - yes please....
Silverfoxmage - yes please....
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

Since you just said yes, I'll do a wip of an eevee or one of the eeveelutions I've not done before and you can decide if you want just solely it in a few colors or if you want just the flareon or a combo of the both.

@Caileire

Just to let you both know, I'm currently out of town and I will not be able to start working on these pieces until Monday are the earliest.
@urbancountry26

Since you just said yes, I'll do a wip of an eevee or one of the eeveelutions I've not done before and you can decide if you want just solely it in a few colors or if you want just the flareon or a combo of the both.

@Caileire

Just to let you both know, I'm currently out of town and I will not be able to start working on these pieces until Monday are the earliest.
That's perfectly fine! I hope you'll be safe on your trip.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png kZjIfse.gif shadowshieldl.png
[quote name="Caileire" date="2021-11-05 08:01:29" ] That's perfectly fine! I hope you'll be safe on your trip.[/quote] @Silverfoxmage - likewise what -Caileire- said. @Caileire - Vulpix is cute, too.
Caileire wrote on 2021-11-05 08:01:29:
@Silverfoxmage - likewise what -Caileire- said.
@Caileire - Vulpix is cute, too.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Silverfoxmage I want 2 Quickie Pet!
Username urbancountry26
Animal kitty & puppy
Base Color Calico & Army Camo
Eye Color best suits (Artist's discretion)
Payment gems

hoping this makes sense.
Username urbancountry26
Animal kitty & puppy
Payment gems

hoping this makes sense.
CJzWIft.png
I never replied to the last PM... Is is still ok to order the custom?

Silverfoxmage I need something custom
Username Ragsy
Custom Request Accessory
Reference (Just want to make the "mask" like this.) Ref 1 Ref 2
Price 30g
I never replied to the last PM... Is is still ok to order the custom?

Silverfoxmage I need something custom
Username Ragsy
Custom Request Accessory
Reference (Just want to make the "mask" like this.) Ref 1 Ref 2
Price 30g
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
First off, sorry for the long response time, I had to move across the country this weekend (did a 10 hour drive to finish packing Friday then turned around and did the drive back Saturday) so between that and the event I was running my free time did not exist. I will be working on all orders over the next 7-10 days, so thanks again for your patience and understanding.

@urbancountry26

Quickie Pets are limited to a single color sorry, If you wanted either of those designs you'd have to order a Build-A-Pet

@Ragsy

Yup its still okay, I still have your WIP stored on my computer. I'll send you a WIP when its ready
First off, sorry for the long response time, I had to move across the country this weekend (did a 10 hour drive to finish packing Friday then turned around and did the drive back Saturday) so between that and the event I was running my free time did not exist. I will be working on all orders over the next 7-10 days, so thanks again for your patience and understanding.

@urbancountry26

Quickie Pets are limited to a single color sorry, If you wanted either of those designs you'd have to order a Build-A-Pet

@Ragsy

Yup its still okay, I still have your WIP stored on my computer. I'll send you a WIP when its ready
[quote name="urbancountry26" date="2021-11-05 09:46:22" ] Silverfoxmage I want 2 Quickie Pet! Username urbancountry26 Animal kitty & puppy Base Color Calico & Army Camo Eye Color best suits (Artist's discretion) Payment gems hoping this makes sense. [/quote] but it says you can do these as "quickie pets" - maybe I was not clear. was trying to save order form and space... or am I not understanding something else. [b]Username[/b] urbancountry26 [b]Animal[/b] Kitty [b]Base Color[/b] Calico [b]Eye Color[/b] Artist discretion [b]Payment[/b] gems [b]Username[/b] urbancountry26 [b]Animal[/b] Puppy [b]Base Color[/b] Army Camo [b]Eye Color[/b] Artist discretion [b]Payment[/b] gems
urbancountry26 wrote on 2021-11-05 09:46:22:

Username urbancountry26
Animal kitty & puppy
Payment gems

hoping this makes sense.

but it says you can do these as "quickie pets" - maybe I was not clear.
was trying to save order form and space... or am I not understanding something else.

Username urbancountry26
Animal Kitty
Base Color Calico
Eye Color Artist discretion
Payment gems

Username urbancountry26
Animal Puppy
Base Color Army Camo
Eye Color Artist discretion
Payment gems
CJzWIft.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31