Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
Hello! If you are feeling up for it and have the time I'd love to get another pet, but no rush!
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username appyrose
Base Color White
Eye Color Wine
Ear C2 Mauve
Tail F3 White tail with Rose plates
Hair Style F5 Rose
Markings N/A
Accessories Q2 Rose, J3 Mauve
Wings N/A
Animated Things N/A
Flipped Image? yes
Payment treasure

If I'm not mistaken it should come out to be 120kt.
Hello! If you are feeling up for it and have the time I'd love to get another pet, but no rush!
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username appyrose
Base Color White
Eye Color Wine
Ear C2 Mauve
Tail F3 White tail with Rose plates
Hair Style F5 Rose
Markings N/A
Accessories Q2 Rose, J3 Mauve
Wings N/A
Animated Things N/A
Flipped Image? yes
Payment treasure

If I'm not mistaken it should come out to be 120kt.
XABZwLO.gif
@curiouscat

I haven't forgotten you, I've just been fighting a loosing battle with Bluetooth receivers to allow my drawing pen to connect to my new computer

How many different receivers did it take before Silver found on that works correctly .. 5 the answer is 5

@appyrose

Same for you not ignoring just didn't want to post before I could actually do something >.<

I can do that for you, but let me confirm you want:

A pet with a base color of white, with Wine colored eyes
Ear C2 in color Wine
Tail F3 colored White with the accents being Rose
Hair f5 colored Rose
Accessories Q2 in Rose and J3 in Mauve
with a flipped image

And yup you are correct about the price.
@curiouscat

I haven't forgotten you, I've just been fighting a loosing battle with Bluetooth receivers to allow my drawing pen to connect to my new computer

How many different receivers did it take before Silver found on that works correctly .. 5 the answer is 5

@appyrose

Same for you not ignoring just didn't want to post before I could actually do something >.<

I can do that for you, but let me confirm you want:

A pet with a base color of white, with Wine colored eyes
Ear C2 in color Wine
Tail F3 colored White with the accents being Rose
Hair f5 colored Rose
Accessories Q2 in Rose and J3 in Mauve
with a flipped image

And yup you are correct about the price.
@Silverfoxmage

No worries! Everything sounds right except Ear C2 is supposed to be in Mauve instead of wine. Thank you so much!
@Silverfoxmage

No worries! Everything sounds right except Ear C2 is supposed to be in Mauve instead of wine. Thank you so much!
XABZwLO.gif
@Silverfoxmage

no worries! I'm in no particular rush
@Silverfoxmage

no worries! I'm in no particular rush
@Silverfoxmage May I use your signature art to link back to this thread? I have a few dragons who hold all my favorite places. I would love to order one day. Hopefully very soon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50645728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/506458/50645728_350.png[/img][/url]
@Silverfoxmage

May I use your signature art to link back to this thread? I have a few dragons who hold all my favorite places. I would love to order one day. Hopefully very soon.

50645728_350.png
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@RogueLoreWind If you are talking about this image sure! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qBcuF23.gif[/img]
@RogueLoreWind

If you are talking about this image sure!

qBcuF23.gif
@Silverfoxmage

Thank you so much. It helps me remember what is what.
@Silverfoxmage

Thank you so much. It helps me remember what is what.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@Silverfoxmage
Hi there! I'm still loving the previous pet I bought from you and was wondering when you would be open for more orders ^^
@Silverfoxmage
Hi there! I'm still loving the previous pet I bought from you and was wondering when you would be open for more orders ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
Never mind, evidently I can't read ;; ignore this post
Never mind, evidently I can't read ;; ignore this post
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Silverfoxmage Is there a pinglist I could be added to? This is a lot to process for me at once but they're super cute and I may want to order one some day when I'm feeling capable of making this many decisions for one lol.
@Silverfoxmage Is there a pinglist I could be added to? This is a lot to process for me at once but they're super cute and I may want to order one some day when I'm feeling capable of making this many decisions for one lol.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31