Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31
Silverfoxmage I want a Quickie Pet!
Username sabel
Animal bunny!
Base Color fr color violet
Eye Color fr color marigold or gold
Payment treasure

{ edited to match color requests to fr color wheel }
Silverfoxmage I want a Quickie Pet!
Username sabel
Animal bunny!
Base Color fr color violet
Eye Color fr color marigold or gold
Payment treasure

{ edited to match color requests to fr color wheel }
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
UsernameMagnoliahybrid
Base Color#cc9999
Eye Color
EarI5, one colored #ffcc99, the other same as body.
TailN3, #ffcc99
Hair Stylenone
MarkingsL1, could you try making it look like it stepped in paint with these colors #ff6600 and #ff66cc?
AccessoriesN1, but rainbow with these colors, #ff8686, #ffcc86, #f8ff86, #88ff86, #86e5ff, and #a786ff, please.
Wingsnone
Animated Thingsnone
Flipped Image?none
Payment Treasure, and I apply for both the discounts? I'm a Sparky, and it's July? Also, price with both discounts would be 72kt, correct?
UsernameMagnoliahybrid
Base Color#cc9999
Eye Color
EarI5, one colored #ffcc99, the other same as body.
TailN3, #ffcc99
Hair Stylenone
MarkingsL1, could you try making it look like it stepped in paint with these colors #ff6600 and #ff66cc?
AccessoriesN1, but rainbow with these colors, #ff8686, #ffcc86, #f8ff86, #88ff86, #86e5ff, and #a786ff, please.
Wingsnone
Animated Thingsnone
Flipped Image?none
Payment Treasure, and I apply for both the discounts? I'm a Sparky, and it's July? Also, price with both discounts would be 72kt, correct?
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
Silverfoxmage I want a Custom Pet!
Username Perseidas
Base Color Seafoam
Eye Color Seafoam
Ear I5
Tail D5
Reference My Dragon, Sweet Frey
Wings B1
(Can I have D1 horns on her, too?)
Payment Base pay in T, extras in G.
Silverfoxmage I want a Custom Pet!
Username Perseidas
Base Color Seafoam
Eye Color Seafoam
Ear I5
Tail D5
Reference My Dragon, Sweet Frey
Wings B1
(Can I have D1 horns on her, too?)
Payment Base pay in T, extras in G.
56437160.pngBrBhTud.png
@Silverfoxmage About the Bribe slot, are you willing to be bribed with RL Currency?

Username - Krude
Base Color EBF8FF
Eye ColorD8F4FF
Earc4 - F4FAFB
Tail B4 - E7F0F5
Hair Style i2 - FEFED1
Markings Legs M1 FFFFFF
Accessories H1 As is - W 3 as is
Wings B1 F4FAFB
Animated Things None
Flipped Image? None
Payment Gems
@Silverfoxmage About the Bribe slot, are you willing to be bribed with RL Currency?

Username - Krude
Base Color EBF8FF
Eye ColorD8F4FF
Earc4 - F4FAFB
Tail B4 - E7F0F5
Hair Style i2 - FEFED1
Markings Legs M1 FFFFFF
Accessories H1 As is - W 3 as is
Wings B1 F4FAFB
Animated Things None
Flipped Image? None
Payment Gems
PIirGT8.gif
Bump...?
Bump...?
[url]http://https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2944466[/url]
Code:
@appyrose @sabel @Magnoliahybrid @Perseidas and @Krude

First of all I want to apologize for never responding, I kinda took a hiatus when Covid made it apparent that I wouldn't be getting back into my jobs office anytime soon and I lost all motivation to do anything creative.

I'm feeling better now and if you guys still would like to go through with your orders please let me know and I'll work to get you, your pet asap.

@Krude

To answer your extra question, if your still interested, yeah I'm willing to be bribed with RL currency.

Again sorry to everyone for the disappearance act, I feel super bad about it. >.<
@appyrose @sabel @Magnoliahybrid @Perseidas and @Krude

First of all I want to apologize for never responding, I kinda took a hiatus when Covid made it apparent that I wouldn't be getting back into my jobs office anytime soon and I lost all motivation to do anything creative.

I'm feeling better now and if you guys still would like to go through with your orders please let me know and I'll work to get you, your pet asap.

@Krude

To answer your extra question, if your still interested, yeah I'm willing to be bribed with RL currency.

Again sorry to everyone for the disappearance act, I feel super bad about it. >.<
@Silverfoxmage

lol xD good to have you back, and I get it, I have artists in my family. Besides that, COVID hit us all pretty hard. I'm totally still interested in my order.
@Silverfoxmage

lol xD good to have you back, and I get it, I have artists in my family. Besides that, COVID hit us all pretty hard. I'm totally still interested in my order.
XABZwLO.gif
@appyrose

Awesome, I'll get started within the weekend and I'll send you a pm with a first frame WIP as soon as I have it.
@appyrose

Awesome, I'll get started within the weekend and I'll send you a pm with a first frame WIP as soon as I have it.
All’s good! But I would like to address that I remember already paying for the pet thing....just putting it out there
All’s good! But I would like to address that I remember already paying for the pet thing....just putting it out there
[url]http://https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2944466[/url]
Code:
@Spiralbreeder123

I'm not seeing a pending crossroad from you, nor did I ever accept your order because you clearly stated in your post that you didn't have enough at the time and you said "I am just putting this here so I don’t lose this thing", so there was never any transaction to begin with.
@Spiralbreeder123

I'm not seeing a pending crossroad from you, nor did I ever accept your order because you clearly stated in your post that you didn't have enough at the time and you said "I am just putting this here so I don’t lose this thing", so there was never any transaction to begin with.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31