Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | A wild SHUPPET appeared! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
@Shuppet Link to dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38178115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381782/38178115_350.png[/img] [/url] Base you want: pearlcatcher What apparel/accents/expression changes/pose changes you'd like: would it be possible to have all her apparel and accent included? Any other notes: thanks! :D
@Shuppet

Link to dragon:
38178115_350.png

Base you want: pearlcatcher
What apparel/accents/expression changes/pose changes you'd like: would it be possible to have all her apparel and accent included?
Any other notes: thanks! :D
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@shuppet hey, could you hold the slot for me for a little while? I hate to ask this but I had an emergency expense that I had to spend my treasure on. I will get the payment ready asap after school.
@shuppet hey, could you hold the slot for me for a little while? I hate to ask this but I had an emergency expense that I had to spend my treasure on. I will get the payment ready asap after school.
N3WmR23.png
@Shuppet are the slots full again? ;;;;
@Shuppet are the slots full again? ;;;;
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Shuppet
could i be added to the pinglist? these are outstanding!!
@Shuppet
could i be added to the pinglist? these are outstanding!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Hayum @Gorwen @Pixelgon -

Your slots have been confirmed!

Hayum - does 250g sound good?

Gorwen - I can definitely try to put in as much as I can, but the PC base is a little...inconducive to apparel. So 230g sound good? Just because I kind of doubt I'll be able to get all of it in, hahah

Pixelgon - I always accept payment afterwards, so no worries. Will I be doing the dragon you posted last time? If so, it'll be the base 200g price ^^

@Yukorusshi - Unfortunately yes; good luck next time, though!

@bothriolepis - You've been added to the ping list :D
@Hayum @Gorwen @Pixelgon -

Your slots have been confirmed!

Hayum - does 250g sound good?

Gorwen - I can definitely try to put in as much as I can, but the PC base is a little...inconducive to apparel. So 230g sound good? Just because I kind of doubt I'll be able to get all of it in, hahah

Pixelgon - I always accept payment afterwards, so no worries. Will I be doing the dragon you posted last time? If so, it'll be the base 200g price ^^

@Yukorusshi - Unfortunately yes; good luck next time, though!

@bothriolepis - You've been added to the ping list :D
shuppet_banner_by_cyclomantis-dcszhc8.png
@Shuppet Great! Sendinf a CR now, thank you! XD
@Shuppet Great! Sendinf a CR now, thank you! XD
@Shuppet

Would just the kilt and accent be more managable? :0c
@Shuppet

Would just the kilt and accent be more managable? :0c
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Gorwen - sure! 220g then?
@Gorwen - sure! 220g then?
@shuppet ahhh i'm so sorry I read the prices wrong :'< I thought you were able to pay in treasure, sorry for wasting your time
@shuppet ahhh i'm so sorry I read the prices wrong :'< I thought you were able to pay in treasure, sorry for wasting your time
N3WmR23.png
@pixelgon - You can pay in treasure, no worries! The conversion is 100g = 100kt
@pixelgon - You can pay in treasure, no worries! The conversion is 100g = 100kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124