Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | A wild SHUPPET appeared! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
Could I be on your general ping list please?
Could I be on your general ping list please?
@Exaltier - Been expecting you :D I'm willing to take 800g for everything (skydancer + spiral + halo addition) if that's alright with you? And I'd love to do you a WC, but i think i'll have to ask you to snag another slot for that >- > [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/59cf/f/2018/331/5/e/castor_02_by_cyclomantis-dct116g.png[/img] Here's Castor, anyway, just because it's a quick fix I can do before class, haha. @Twiggies - Base price + 20g, if that's alright with you then I'll go ahead and add you in! Go ahead and send that PM >0 > Everyone else has been added to the pinglist, thank you! <3
@Exaltier - Been expecting you :D I'm willing to take 800g for everything (skydancer + spiral + halo addition) if that's alright with you? And I'd love to do you a WC, but i think i'll have to ask you to snag another slot for that >- >

castor_02_by_cyclomantis-dct116g.png

Here's Castor, anyway, just because it's a quick fix I can do before class, haha.

@Twiggies - Base price + 20g, if that's alright with you then I'll go ahead and add you in! Go ahead and send that PM >0 >

Everyone else has been added to the pinglist, thank you! <3
shuppet_banner_by_cyclomantis-dcszhc8.png
Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46795341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467954/46795341_350.png[/img] [/url] Base you want: skydancer What apparel/accents/expression changes/pose changes you'd like: none Any other notes: I will be paying in treasure ^^
Link to dragon:
46795341_350.png

Base you want: skydancer
What apparel/accents/expression changes/pose changes you'd like: none
Any other notes: I will be paying in treasure ^^
N3WmR23.png
@Shuppet Question! And I apologize in advance if this sounds overly critical,

is that Noc WIP most likely going to reflect your final Noc adopt?

Your other adopts have so much personality and attitude, and it feels more placid in comparison!

Either way, I would still love to be added to your pinglist! I absolutely love~ your style, and am very intrigued by the new pose/custom options~ >:3c
@Shuppet Question! And I apologize in advance if this sounds overly critical,

is that Noc WIP most likely going to reflect your final Noc adopt?

Your other adopts have so much personality and attitude, and it feels more placid in comparison!

Either way, I would still love to be added to your pinglist! I absolutely love~ your style, and am very intrigued by the new pose/custom options~ >:3c
3EnpSxZ.png
@Shuppet I'd love to be on the pinglist for when you have open slots again. I love your art style.
@Shuppet I'd love to be on the pinglist for when you have open slots again. I love your art style.
beSyfKR.png
@Pixelgon - I'm really sorry and it's partially my fault for forgetting to change the board title, but I actually filled up on slots before your post. If you'd like, I can put you on the ping list? I don't do waitlists, unfortunately D:

@StoneHusky - Most likely, but that's just because I really like the idea of a Noc curling up like a lazy cat with its little arms flopping around. If you have any other ideas, though, I'd love to hear them! Every unfinished sketch is up for revision (in particular, I think my Snapper could look cooler, so I'm thinking of changing that before release).

If you want to guarantee a pose more to your liking, however, I do have prices up for sponsoring a new pose! The Funsize poses are a good example of what the base 600g price will net you, if you're interested in that.

Everyone who's asked thus far has been added to the pinglist, also <3
@Pixelgon - I'm really sorry and it's partially my fault for forgetting to change the board title, but I actually filled up on slots before your post. If you'd like, I can put you on the ping list? I don't do waitlists, unfortunately D:

@StoneHusky - Most likely, but that's just because I really like the idea of a Noc curling up like a lazy cat with its little arms flopping around. If you have any other ideas, though, I'd love to hear them! Every unfinished sketch is up for revision (in particular, I think my Snapper could look cooler, so I'm thinking of changing that before release).

If you want to guarantee a pose more to your liking, however, I do have prices up for sponsoring a new pose! The Funsize poses are a good example of what the base 600g price will net you, if you're interested in that.

Everyone who's asked thus far has been added to the pinglist, also <3
@shuppet oh :0 I had no idea I should've checked sorry :,) and yes could you put me on the pinglist?
@shuppet oh :0 I had no idea I should've checked sorry :,) and yes could you put me on the pinglist?
N3WmR23.png
@Shuppet
I love the spiral. Can you put me on the ping list?
@Shuppet
I love the spiral. Can you put me on the ping list?
@Exaltier @Gorwen @Braixen @hayum @StoneHusky @Ryuuna @Pixelgon @Yukorusshi @Zafer

Slots open! :D
@Exaltier @Gorwen @Braixen @hayum @StoneHusky @Ryuuna @Pixelgon @Yukorusshi @Zafer

Slots open! :D
@Shuppet Yaay! Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22329491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223295/22329491_350.png[/img] [/url] Base you want: Spiral What apparel/accents/expression changes/pose changes you'd like: How much would it be each for [item=Searing Emblem][item=Raven Sylvan Headpiece][item=Onyx Roundhorn][item=Magmatic Pauldrons] and/or [item=Brutal Banner]? Any other notes: Nothing special :)
@Shuppet Yaay!

Link to dragon:

22329491_350.png

Base you want: Spiral
What apparel/accents/expression changes/pose changes you'd like: How much would it be each for Searing Emblem Raven Sylvan Headpiece Onyx Roundhorn Magmatic Pauldrons and/or Brutal Banner ?
Any other notes: Nothing special :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124