Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | A wild SHUPPET appeared! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
Hi hi!! Is it ok if i ask for a quote while you're closed? I'd like to know how much itd cost to get the specialty imp adopt (with the flying orb) for this dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64550162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645502/64550162_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi hi!! Is it ok if i ask for a quote while you're closed? I'd like to know how much itd cost to get the specialty imp adopt (with the flying orb) for this dragon 64550162_350.png
0034.png
@Shuppet
I love it thanks
@Shuppet
I love it thanks
8WIbLlT.pngbVB9rBI.png
@Shuppet
That looks beautiful! Thank you so much!
@Shuppet
That looks beautiful! Thank you so much!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Shuppet YES THATS AMAZING THANK YOU

And yeah please send me an invoice for the other adopt when you’re open! :D
@Shuppet YES THATS AMAZING THANK YOU

And yeah please send me an invoice for the other adopt when you’re open! :D
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
@Shuppet Looks awesome! Thank you so much! I’ll be back once you open your slots again [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Shuppet

Looks awesome! Thank you so much! I’ll be back once you open your slots again
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="@Shuppet" date="2021-01-04 12:33:38" ] - Heya! So for a skin like that, there are two options. I price my apparel/skins based on complexity, and here are the two tiers your order might end up being: [outfit=981527][outfit=981529] So since I assume you'd like it cheaper, for 2 eggs+200g/300kt/1 egg, I can give you the top hat, treat his skin as though it's just basic, do a faint ghost gene on it with some erasing (so it'll just be the ribs), and draw his stitches in, but any more than that (asking me to shade similarly to the skin, or doing entirely new art to cover his body) would immediately jump the order up to the +1500g tier. Let me know what works for you! [/quote] Oh gosh, I meant to reply earlier- the first option sounds good, I can definitely add 300k for that! But if you’re not doing any more for now, I’ll come back next opening ;^^
@Shuppet wrote on 2021-01-04 12:33:38:
- Heya! So for a skin like that, there are two options. I price my apparel/skins based on complexity, and here are the two tiers your order might end up being:

+200g
+1500g

So since I assume you'd like it cheaper, for 2 eggs+200g/300kt/1 egg, I can give you the top hat, treat his skin as though it's just basic, do a faint ghost gene on it with some erasing (so it'll just be the ribs), and draw his stitches in, but any more than that (asking me to shade similarly to the skin, or doing entirely new art to cover his body) would immediately jump the order up to the +1500g tier. Let me know what works for you!

Oh gosh, I meant to reply earlier- the first option sounds good, I can definitely add 300k for that! But if you’re not doing any more for now, I’ll come back next opening ;^^
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@Shuppet
Can I please be added to your pinglist? I really love the Guardian with the conch shell

EDIT: Found pinglist and added. Would love to order from you when you reopen =D
@Shuppet
Can I please be added to your pinglist? I really love the Guardian with the conch shell

EDIT: Found pinglist and added. Would love to order from you when you reopen =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Hi! Can you add me to the general pinglist? I'm on mobile and can't add myself.
Hi! Can you add me to the general pinglist? I'm on mobile and can't add myself.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Could I please get a ping for when your shop reopens?
Could I please get a ping for when your shop reopens?
PEnIA1u.png
Could I join the "ping when shop reopens" train, please?
Could I join the "ping when shop reopens" train, please?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.