Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pan's Busts - Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@idlewildly
60 for the first, 65 for the second, and 75 for the third. So 200 geodes/kT total. uwu Split it up however is best for you

@CrazyBat
Not too late at all I did however wake up late, whoops And it would be 130 geodes, I don't consider the primal eyes alone as mutations. uwu However, just as a warning, your order will most likely take longer to complete due to the complexity of his accent. Probably a week at most.
@idlewildly
60 for the first, 65 for the second, and 75 for the third. So 200 geodes/kT total. uwu Split it up however is best for you

@CrazyBat
Not too late at all I did however wake up late, whoops And it would be 130 geodes, I don't consider the primal eyes alone as mutations. uwu However, just as a warning, your order will most likely take longer to complete due to the complexity of his accent. Probably a week at most.
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@PantheraScience
80kt + 120 geodes okay? I'll PM you :)
@PantheraScience
80kt + 120 geodes okay? I'll PM you :)
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@PantheraScience [b]Username[/b]: TheRasmus [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31085737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310858/31085737_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Direction[/b]: Right [b]Mutations?[/b]: None [b]Expression[/b]: Normal [b]Pupil[/b]: Slit [b]Ears[/b]: Side-facing [b]Apparel[/b]: Black Lace Headpiece and Collar, and Well-to-do Sable Bodice [b]Skins/Accents[/b]: None [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure [b]Anything else?[/b]: None
@PantheraScience
Username: TheRasmus
Dragon:
31085737_350.png

Direction: Right
Mutations?: None
Expression: Normal
Pupil: Slit
Ears: Side-facing
Apparel: Black Lace Headpiece and Collar, and Well-to-do Sable Bodice
Skins/Accents: None
Payment: Treasure
Anything else?: None
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
If you still a slot opening. I would love one. The dragon still a gene change. [b]Username[/b]: SnoringHyena [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42148125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421482/42148125_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Direction[/b]: Left/[b]Right[/b] [b]Mutations?[/b]: (ex. Primal Multigaze, Gills, No horns) [b]Expression[/b]: Blep/[b]Normal[/b] [b]Pupil[/b]: Slit/[b]Disc[/b] [b]Ears[/b]: Side-facing/[b]Down-facing[/b] [b]Apparel[/b]: [item=gloomy Highnoon vest] [item=Fancy Top Hat][item=Darksteel Glasses] [b]Skins/Accents[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure/Gems/[b]Fest Currency [/b] [b]Anything else?[/b]: Please add me to your pinglist.
If you still a slot opening. I would love one. The dragon still a gene change.
Username: SnoringHyena
Dragon:
42148125_350.png

Direction: Left/Right
Mutations?: (ex. Primal Multigaze, Gills, No horns) Expression: Blep/Normal
Pupil: Slit/Disc
Ears: Side-facing/Down-facing
Apparel: Gloomy Highnoon Vest Fancy Top Hat Darksteel Glasses
Skins/Accents: Payment: Treasure/Gems/Fest Currency
Anything else?: Please add me to your pinglist.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena
That'd be 80 Geodes and I'll add you to the pinglist! ^^
@SnoringHyena
That'd be 80 Geodes and I'll add you to the pinglist! ^^
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

@PantheraScience

Thanks! I'll send payment via message as CR get weird with Fest. Feel free to accept now as the festival is almost over.
@PantheraScience

Thanks! I'll send payment via message as CR get weird with Fest. Feel free to accept now as the festival is almost over.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@TheRasmus
I apologize, I missed your order. That'd be 70kT. ^^ I'll make some room for your order~
@TheRasmus
I apologize, I missed your order. That'd be 70kT. ^^ I'll make some room for your order~
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

@PantherScience Don't worry, thank you! ^-^
Sending payment.
@PantherScience Don't worry, thank you! ^-^
Sending payment.
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
@SpaceRobotWifi @Mangusto @idlewildly @CrazyBat @TheRasmus @SnoringHyena

Update on everyone's adopts: I started a new job Monday and I'm still settling in to the new schedule. Sorry about the wait but I hope to get them all done by the 15th. OTL
@SpaceRobotWifi @Mangusto @idlewildly @CrazyBat @TheRasmus @SnoringHyena

Update on everyone's adopts: I started a new job Monday and I'm still settling in to the new schedule. Sorry about the wait but I hope to get them all done by the 15th. OTL
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

Sounds good, thanks for the update! ^^
Sounds good, thanks for the update! ^^
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
1 2 3 4 5