Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cad's Sweet Treats- Spring Exclusive!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51
@Wylla Of course! So sorry to get back late, we were evacuating and now currently repopulating after the Calfires which had me a touch distracted. Your total comes out to 180kt/180g!
@Wylla Of course! So sorry to get back late, we were evacuating and now currently repopulating after the Calfires which had me a touch distracted. Your total comes out to 180kt/180g!
@Cadbberry

Hello, and welcome back. Glad to hear you're ok. Are your family and house ok? I hope so. Those wildfires are absolutely crazy. I heard on the radio yesterday that if the fire had jumped the highway, it would've burned all the way to the coast, some 35 miles or so. Really scary stuff.

Take your time. No need to rush on my account. :) I'm just glad that I was able to get the special before the offer expired.

CR sent your way. Thanks!
@Cadbberry

Hello, and welcome back. Glad to hear you're ok. Are your family and house ok? I hope so. Those wildfires are absolutely crazy. I heard on the radio yesterday that if the fire had jumped the highway, it would've burned all the way to the coast, some 35 miles or so. Really scary stuff.

Take your time. No need to rush on my account. :) I'm just glad that I was able to get the special before the offer expired.

CR sent your way. Thanks!
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Cadbberry

Oh I forgot. You said you may take festival items. Would you like the rest of my All-seeing Shrooms? I currently have 48 after buying everything in the Festival grounds items.
@Cadbberry

Oh I forgot. You said you may take festival items. Would you like the rest of my All-seeing Shrooms? I currently have 48 after buying everything in the Festival grounds items.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla Everything was thankfully okay, though the fires were only about 400 ft from our homes. The countless firefighters who risked everything to save our home are such heroes. And I am afraid I am not taking fest currency thing festival- not much of a plague gal. I will add you to the list!
@Wylla Everything was thankfully okay, though the fires were only about 400 ft from our homes. The countless firefighters who risked everything to save our home are such heroes. And I am afraid I am not taking fest currency thing festival- not much of a plague gal. I will add you to the list!
[b]Order Form[/b] Username- StarNinja Dragon Img/Link- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41159482] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411595/41159482_350.png[/img] [/url] Sweet Treat Choice- Noc or Treat Apparel?- NA Accent/Skin?- NA Notes- Payment- Treasure Hope you had a good halloween, even with dealing with the fires. =]
Order Form
Username- StarNinja
Dragon Img/Link-
41159482_350.png

Sweet Treat Choice- Noc or Treat
Apparel?- NA
Accent/Skin?- NA
Notes-
Payment- Treasure

Hope you had a good halloween, even with dealing with the fires. =]
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@StarNinja Its been a day but hoping to celebrate a belated Halloween! And your total is 150kt!
@StarNinja Its been a day but hoping to celebrate a belated Halloween! And your total is 150kt!
@Tarany What a fun bab this was to draw! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XVWWL2f.png[/img] You didn't note any change to the bag so you let me know if you want a change!
@Tarany What a fun bab this was to draw!
XVWWL2f.png
You didn't note any change to the bag so you let me know if you want a change!
@Cadbberry
Thank you it looks awesome! And no I didn't want any changes to the bag.
@Cadbberry
Thank you it looks awesome! And no I didn't want any changes to the bag.
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
Wonderful! Glad you enjoy it and please some again :D
Wonderful! Glad you enjoy it and please some again :D
@Wylla Hi, I am finished with your Noc but I am ever so sorry about the time it took. Petals can take its sweet time to look just right and I have never done Gembond before (it was actually super fun), but I could not get the accent to work with the base. I am so sorry and I will send you a refund for your accent, but I hope you still like him. If I can make any changes, please let me know. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Q4h83RQ.png[/img][/center]
@Wylla Hi, I am finished with your Noc but I am ever so sorry about the time it took. Petals can take its sweet time to look just right and I have never done Gembond before (it was actually super fun), but I could not get the accent to work with the base. I am so sorry and I will send you a refund for your accent, but I hope you still like him. If I can make any changes, please let me know.
Q4h83RQ.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51