Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 289 290
@teathyme if you like. But we'll still use the pinglist until the store is closed and you can also figure it out then!
@teathyme if you like. But we'll still use the pinglist until the store is closed and you can also figure it out then!
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QLHx3GF.png[/img] @404UserNotFound @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @NostalgicBreeze @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @teaThyme @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @winterprism @WishUponADragon Here is Hope's refined form! She Represents all types of emotions that revolve around waiting for something to happen that will improve a situation. For anyone who missed it, yes, we are closing the store. It was not something we do lightly, and it makes us very sad to do so, but our family needs us to be making money more consistently, which is impossible with this store because so much of the art is done for free/very little money for the time put in. Radically changing the store to make it paid only seems extremely wrong so we are closing it instead. We will be opening a commissions shop here on the site, but only after all the paid art owing is complete. Please look at the "to do list" on the front page at the bottom and make sure that any art you paid for is on the paid list. If you want to be taken off the pinglist, please let me know - we'll be using it until all the art is done for folks who want to see the last pieces!
QLHx3GF.png

@404UserNotFound
@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@InfectedWolf
@itsrainningtacos
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@NostalgicBreeze
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TeaHorse
@teaThyme
@ToTheArk
@TypeFull
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@winterprism
@WishUponADragon

Here is Hope's refined form! She Represents all types of emotions that revolve around waiting for something to happen that will improve a situation.

For anyone who missed it, yes, we are closing the store. It was not something we do lightly, and it makes us very sad to do so, but our family needs us to be making money more consistently, which is impossible with this store because so much of the art is done for free/very little money for the time put in.

Radically changing the store to make it paid only seems extremely wrong so we are closing it instead. We will be opening a commissions shop here on the site, but only after all the paid art owing is complete.

Please look at the "to do list" on the front page at the bottom and make sure that any art you paid for is on the paid list.

If you want to be taken off the pinglist, please let me know - we'll be using it until all the art is done for folks who want to see the last pieces!
5gSLBV0.png
Hope is so sweet [emoji=familiar heart size=1] and good luck for the future! Hopefully this situation gets under control soon. We’ll all miss ya and wish you the best ^^
Hope is so sweet and good luck for the future! Hopefully this situation gets under control soon. We’ll all miss ya and wish you the best ^^
Hope has a very lovely colour scheme! May I be taken off the pinglist, please? Wishing you the best with your future endeavours, and thank you for the beautiful art you've shared all this time. (Owner of Mirage and Fata Morgana here. [emoji=new friend size=1])
Hope has a very lovely colour scheme!

May I be taken off the pinglist, please? Wishing you the best with your future endeavours, and thank you for the beautiful art you've shared all this time.

(Owner of Mirage and Fata Morgana here. )
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Hope is wonderful and with luck a sign for us all.

Good luck and I wish you the best. Perhaps in time you may find your path leading you back to us, but in the mean time... May you and yours find your way safely, with good fortune and happiness.

Cheers,
Hope is wonderful and with luck a sign for us all.

Good luck and I wish you the best. Perhaps in time you may find your path leading you back to us, but in the mean time... May you and yours find your way safely, with good fortune and happiness.

Cheers,
7h7RKGy.png
@Dembai, I'm sad to see the shop close since seeing the pings for art was really cool, but totally understand. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] I wish you and your family all the best! I'll have to drop by your art shop when you get it running to get my fill of art. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
@Dembai, I'm sad to see the shop close since seeing the pings for art was really cool, but totally understand. I wish you and your family all the best! I'll have to drop by your art shop when you get it running to get my fill of art.
I5UJBVd.png
@Dembai Thank you so much for the art. I look forward to your commission store and future works. I wish you and your fam the best. I'll still lurk your game streams if you're continuing those. Much love [emoji=rainbow size=1]
@Dembai
Thank you so much for the art. I look forward to your commission store and future works.
I wish you and your fam the best. I'll still lurk your game streams if you're continuing those.
Much love
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SR5Hsm3.png[/img] @404UserNotFound @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LovelyDeeps @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @NostalgicBreeze @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @teaThyme @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @winterprism @WishUponADragon Here is Blurred from the last breeding. Someone used a VOE to get them, so it's only fair they get drawn! They represent the idea of the results of a fireworks show - where everything becomes blurred and hard to distinguish in the sky! (and if you think...hey, it does seem blurry...that was intentional, lol) Now on the front page is an editable pinglist if you'd like to remove yourself and felt weird about asking me to do so.
SR5Hsm3.png

@404UserNotFound
@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@InfectedWolf
@itsrainningtacos
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LovelyDeeps
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@Nettletea
@NostalgicBreeze
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TeaHorse
@teaThyme
@ToTheArk
@TypeFull
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@winterprism
@WishUponADragon

Here is Blurred from the last breeding. Someone used a VOE to get them, so it's only fair they get drawn! They represent the idea of the results of a fireworks show - where everything becomes blurred and hard to distinguish in the sky! (and if you think...hey, it does seem blurry...that was intentional, lol)

Now on the front page is an editable pinglist if you'd like to remove yourself and felt weird about asking me to do so.
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

couple of questions, I don’t know if they’ve already been asked but:

Is this a permanent closure ?
What happens to the ones that don’t have aeon art? Like can we still develop the grown up ones with have?
@Dembai

couple of questions, I don’t know if they’ve already been asked but:

Is this a permanent closure ?
What happens to the ones that don’t have aeon art? Like can we still develop the grown up ones with have?
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
Sad to see you go Dem
Good luck for the future
Great art as always
Sad to see you go Dem
Good luck for the future
Great art as always
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 289 290