Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 289 290
Could you add me to your ping lists.
Could you add me to your ping lists.
7h7RKGy.png
@Sylvanlady

Would you like to be added to the item purchase list as well? (just making sure!)
@Sylvanlady

Would you like to be added to the item purchase list as well? (just making sure!)
5gSLBV0.png
I guess so. I will be honest. I don't really understand how your Remnants work, despite having read some of your rules and explanations, there is just so much, but I have several FR friends who take part and I became curious. I don't know how I get a Remnant or well anything really, So please add me to any lists that I might need. I will figure it all out eventually. If you have a bare bones quick start "how to" that might make sense to me, I would love that. I understand everything about FR, not so much when it comes to the Remnants, but it looks like something I would like, if I can figure it out.
I guess so. I will be honest. I don't really understand how your Remnants work, despite having read some of your rules and explanations, there is just so much, but I have several FR friends who take part and I became curious. I don't know how I get a Remnant or well anything really, So please add me to any lists that I might need. I will figure it all out eventually. If you have a bare bones quick start "how to" that might make sense to me, I would love that. I understand everything about FR, not so much when it comes to the Remnants, but it looks like something I would like, if I can figure it out.
7h7RKGy.png
[quote name="Sylvanlady" date="2020-06-17 09:47:21" ] I guess so. I will be honest. I don't really understand how your Remnants work, despite having read some of your rules and explanations, there is just so much, but I have several FR friends who take part and I became curious. I don't know how I get a Remnant or well anything really, So please add me to any lists that I might need. I will figure it all out eventually. If you have a bare bones quick start "how to" that might make sense to me, I would love that. I understand everything about FR, not so much when it comes to the Remnants, but it looks like something I would like, if I can figure it out. [/quote] ha, I probably need to rewrite the intro stuff. Basically they're a pet that you can use to roleplay or just "own" and you can breed it with other ones to make new ones. It functions like alchemy games where you start with basic elements and combine them to make new elements. The pets themselves have two guarenteed forms (newly summoned, refined), and you can pay for a third (aeon). The way you get one is to either win them in a contest, purchase them for real money (if there's slots available) or get given one (which happens quite a bit). In terms of breeding, different Remnants have "traits" that can spread with a low chance to their offspring. They are cosmetic only. Also Remnants, based on how "specific" their idea is can have different levels of breeding power. Primes produce an extra offspring with other Primes. Aeons ALSO produce an extra offspring with other Aeons. Terminus Remnants do not spread their idea (like an alchemy game, some just don't combine anymore) but they can spread a trait more easily. Sub-Primes (children who usually have two prime parents or may be a little inbred) may have a hard time finding mates because they're incompatible with more. The post with the buttons is a reference to make sure you're okay to breed with them. Dilutes (children who have no prime parents and are not too inbred) often produce Terminus Remnants because they themselves are getting pretty specific in terms of an idea. If you have any other questions, absolutely feel free to ask! @Sylvanlady
Sylvanlady wrote on 2020-06-17 09:47:21:

ha, I probably need to rewrite the intro stuff.

Basically they're a pet that you can use to roleplay or just "own" and you can breed it with other ones to make new ones. It functions like alchemy games where you start with basic elements and combine them to make new elements.

The pets themselves have two guarenteed forms (newly summoned, refined), and you can pay for a third (aeon).

The way you get one is to either win them in a contest, purchase them for real money (if there's slots available) or get given one (which happens quite a bit).

In terms of breeding, different Remnants have "traits" that can spread with a low chance to their offspring. They are cosmetic only.

Also Remnants, based on how "specific" their idea is can have different levels of breeding power.

Primes produce an extra offspring with other Primes.

Aeons ALSO produce an extra offspring with other Aeons.

Terminus Remnants do not spread their idea (like an alchemy game, some just don't combine anymore) but they can spread a trait more easily.

Sub-Primes (children who usually have two prime parents or may be a little inbred) may have a hard time finding mates because they're incompatible with more. The post with the buttons is a reference to make sure you're okay to breed with them.

Dilutes (children who have no prime parents and are not too inbred) often produce Terminus Remnants because they themselves are getting pretty specific in terms of an idea.

If you have any other questions, absolutely feel free to ask! @Sylvanlady
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/nqSfx4A.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @Hawlucha @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Rave has been summoned! It brings in the ideas of similar music genres, late night parties, dancing, and those who participate in them. As a note: This is a very Dilute Remnant and it's pretty unlikely any children it has will not be Terminus.
nqSfx4A.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@Hawlucha
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Rave has been summoned! It brings in the ideas of similar music genres, late night parties, dancing, and those who participate in them. As a note: This is a very Dilute Remnant and it's pretty unlikely any children it has will not be Terminus.
5gSLBV0.png
Wow, Rave is so gorgeous! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Wow, Rave is so gorgeous!
yKxZnmf.png
Rave is definitely beautiful.
Rave is definitely beautiful.
7h7RKGy.png
OMG beautiful Rave!
OMG beautiful Rave!
Ahaha Rave is awesome
Ahaha Rave is awesome
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@BottledLightning

I'd like adopt Rave on behalf of Kveldulfr. Are you okay with that request? I know the sibling isn't done, but that's the one she was the most excited about.
@BottledLightning

I'd like adopt Rave on behalf of Kveldulfr. Are you okay with that request? I know the sibling isn't done, but that's the one she was the most excited about.
yKxZnmf.png
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 289 290