Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 289 290
@CrystalAngel5
@leeanndawuulf
@mercurialwings
@LunarParadox
@BottledLightning
@RingMaster

Okay given a chance to everyone on the list to get one item - and there's still some slots left. If anyone would like to get a second item, feel free!
@CrystalAngel5
@leeanndawuulf
@mercurialwings
@LunarParadox
@BottledLightning
@RingMaster

Okay given a chance to everyone on the list to get one item - and there's still some slots left. If anyone would like to get a second item, feel free!
5gSLBV0.png
ITEM WANTED: (Drop/Bottle/Stone/IDK) Drop!
DELAY POINT: (optional but appriciated!) the unknown 2
PURCHASE FOR: (if you're purchasing it for someone else, put name here) meeeeeeeee
ITEM WANTED: (Drop/Bottle/Stone/IDK) Drop!
DELAY POINT: (optional but appriciated!) the unknown 2
PURCHASE FOR: (if you're purchasing it for someone else, put name here) meeeeeeeee
pDgbTnF.png
HNNNNNG DO I WANT A DROP FOR FLORA OR FAUNA!!!!

ITEM WANTED: Drop please
DELAY POINT: yes, just put it wherever
PURCHASE FOR: also just mine
HNNNNNG DO I WANT A DROP FOR FLORA OR FAUNA!!!!

ITEM WANTED: Drop please
DELAY POINT: yes, just put it wherever
PURCHASE FOR: also just mine
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jjbsIBK.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Drain has been refined and can now breed! He brings the idea of sewer systems, pipes, downward movement, emptying, as well as metaphysical "drain" like fatigue. [u]Just as a note:[/u] The store is open right now, and there's 3 slots left. It's in "whoever wants stuff can get stuff" so yes you could buy multiple items. If you aren't sure what you want, just post "I don't know what, but I want a slot" or something to that effect! [b]BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY:[/b] @Melponds has been missing since before winning Riptide, and Riptide is the next to grow. They never named it, and as such, I'm not sure what to do with it. Since I really like the design, I do want to grow it, but I also don't want to grow it for...well, no one. So I was wondering if people are okay with me taking it, naming it, giving it a gender (because this is the biggest issue to growing it with no owner) or should I just put it in a "not going to grow until the owner returns which might be never". Since this situation is "in process" I'll not grow them for now, and just move to the next one that's actually owned by someone. XD
jjbsIBK.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Drain has been refined and can now breed! He brings the idea of sewer systems, pipes, downward movement, emptying, as well as metaphysical "drain" like fatigue.

Just as a note: The store is open right now, and there's 3 slots left. It's in "whoever wants stuff can get stuff" so yes you could buy multiple items.

If you aren't sure what you want, just post "I don't know what, but I want a slot" or something to that effect!

BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY:

@Melponds has been missing since before winning Riptide, and Riptide is the next to grow. They never named it, and as such, I'm not sure what to do with it.

Since I really like the design, I do want to grow it, but I also don't want to grow it for...well, no one.

So I was wondering if people are okay with me taking it, naming it, giving it a gender (because this is the biggest issue to growing it with no owner) or should I just put it in a "not going to grow until the owner returns which might be never".

Since this situation is "in process" I'll not grow them for now, and just move to the next one that's actually owned by someone. XD
5gSLBV0.png
I'm in favor of you taking Riptide!
I'm in favor of you taking Riptide!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I think you should take riptide too
I think you should take riptide too
pDgbTnF.png
I'm also in favor of you taking Riptide!
I'm also in favor of you taking Riptide!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
I'm in favor of you taking Riptide as well!
I'm in favor of you taking Riptide as well!
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
RIPTIDE=dembai

incase Cro's wording is unclear, you should totally take riptide
RIPTIDE=dembai

incase Cro's wording is unclear, you should totally take riptide
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
You should take Riptide.
You should take Riptide.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 289 290