Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 289 290
@TeaHorse Sure thing! (sorry I missed this earlier~!)
@TeaHorse Sure thing! (sorry I missed this earlier~!)
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="Dembai" date="2020-02-12 09:03:41" ] you have to see my neighbours yards, there is coax cables string in the trees like Christmas lights - we got our internet back before them, and just...yeah. WHY ARE THEY DOING CONSTRUCTION IN WINTER?! WE WILL NEVER KNOW~! (the coax cables are in the trees to theoretically keep them safe as they can't be buried due to snow. But I doubt it'll last. Squirrels LOVE chewing through cables. So...lol omg. [/quote] Oof, construction in winter isnt fun. I just had a massive ice storm and its knocked out power everywhere
Dembai wrote on 2020-02-12 09:03:41:
you have to see my neighbours yards, there is coax cables string in the trees like Christmas lights - we got our internet back before them, and just...yeah. WHY ARE THEY DOING CONSTRUCTION IN WINTER?! WE WILL NEVER KNOW~!

(the coax cables are in the trees to theoretically keep them safe as they can't be buried due to snow. But I doubt it'll last. Squirrels LOVE chewing through cables. So...lol omg.

Oof, construction in winter isnt fun. I just had a massive ice storm and its knocked out power everywhere
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
[quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2020-02-12 09:10:36" ] [quote name="@leeanndawuulf" date="2020-02-07 14:48:25" ] [quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2020-02-07 14:36:03" ] You can do this popcorn, like we discussed. don'tbuyalkahestforzodiacdon'tbuyalkahestforzodiacdon'tbuyalkahestforzodiac [/quote] Soooo, bets on how it take for Pops to cave and get one? [/quote] dont tempt me [/quote] #hellatempt #mymomwaswrong #imthebadinfluance
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2020-02-12 09:10:36:
@leeanndawuulf wrote on 2020-02-07 14:48:25:
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2020-02-07 14:36:03:
You can do this popcorn, like we discussed.

don'tbuyalkahestforzodiacdon'tbuyalkahestforzodiacdon'tbuyalkahestforzodiac

Soooo, bets on how it take for Pops to cave and get one?
dont tempt me

#hellatempt #mymomwaswrong #imthebadinfluance
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[quote name="RaenHale" date="2020-02-12 11:49:16" ] [quote name="Dembai" date="2020-02-12 09:03:41" ] you have to see my neighbours yards, there is coax cables string in the trees like Christmas lights - we got our internet back before them, and just...yeah. WHY ARE THEY DOING CONSTRUCTION IN WINTER?! WE WILL NEVER KNOW~! (the coax cables are in the trees to theoretically keep them safe as they can't be buried due to snow. But I doubt it'll last. Squirrels LOVE chewing through cables. So...lol omg. [/quote] Oof, construction in winter isnt fun. I just had a massive ice storm and its knocked out power everywhere [/quote] Scary! I hope you're doing okay! also, lol wuulf.
RaenHale wrote on 2020-02-12 11:49:16:
Dembai wrote on 2020-02-12 09:03:41:
you have to see my neighbours yards, there is coax cables string in the trees like Christmas lights - we got our internet back before them, and just...yeah. WHY ARE THEY DOING CONSTRUCTION IN WINTER?! WE WILL NEVER KNOW~!

(the coax cables are in the trees to theoretically keep them safe as they can't be buried due to snow. But I doubt it'll last. Squirrels LOVE chewing through cables. So...lol omg.

Oof, construction in winter isnt fun. I just had a massive ice storm and its knocked out power everywhere

Scary! I hope you're doing okay!

also, lol wuulf.
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

No problem, you've been busy! Hopefully things have settled down for you.
@Dembai

No problem, you've been busy! Hopefully things have settled down for you.
6NbB7wv.png
Now that Reverie (hypnopomp) has been refined I am going to be searching for breeding options and ideas, if anyone has any, let me know :D
Now that Reverie (hypnopomp) has been refined I am going to be searching for breeding options and ideas, if anyone has any, let me know :D
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
@RaenHale if I get an alkhest for alien would you be interested in pairing Ripley (alien) with Reverie (hypnopomp)? I think they could make something fun with the ideas of outer space and dream/hallucinations. I think it could be cool!
@RaenHale if I get an alkhest for alien would you be interested in pairing Ripley (alien) with Reverie (hypnopomp)? I think they could make something fun with the ideas of outer space and dream/hallucinations. I think it could be cool!
pDgbTnF.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/R5WJaRl.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Life is FINALLY Refined! They had a lot of details and I changed their pallet a little as well. Life brings about ideas concerning all types of living creatures such as plants, animals and fungi. Reminder: Raffle for Flying Reindeer/Festive Aroma is still going! Remember to get your free tickets! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2819721/1 <-- Raffle
R5WJaRl.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Life is FINALLY Refined! They had a lot of details and I changed their pallet a little as well.

Life brings about ideas concerning all types of living creatures such as plants, animals and fungi.

Reminder: Raffle for Flying Reindeer/Festive Aroma is still going! Remember to get your free tickets!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2819721/1 <-- Raffle

5gSLBV0.png
Oh, they look gorgeous!! If anyone would like to breed with Life, let me know![emoji=star size=1]
Oh, they look gorgeous!! If anyone would like to breed with Life, let me know!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@phoenyxillusion I kinda want to offer Fantasy. Double prime breedings excite me! I can purchase an alkahest for him if you'd like to breed them!
@phoenyxillusion I kinda want to offer Fantasy. Double prime breedings excite me! I can purchase an alkahest for him if you'd like to breed them!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 289 290