Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 289 290
Beltane are definitely a favorite of mine now [emoji=heart size=1]
Beltane are definitely a favorite of mine now
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@Dembai Put them up for grabs, please!
@Dembai Put them up for grabs, please!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="@CrystalPeacock" date="2019-12-17 17:02:01" ] Dembai Put them up for grabs, please! [/quote] @mercurialwings - New babe for the Raffle!
@CrystalPeacock wrote on 2019-12-17 17:02:01:
Dembai Put them up for grabs, please!

@mercurialwings - New babe for the Raffle!
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hY4IwBu.png[/img] @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @Aurelicia @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrystalAngel5 @crystalpeacock @cynefin16 @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @phoenyxillusion @Pigeonpanhandle @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Here is Cait Sith! They bring about the idea of funerals, spectres of death and soul-taking. they also call on ideas of witches (not familiars - they were thought to be witches themselves!), and Scottish Wildcats (which are critically endangered). LunarParadox - let me know what their name, pronouns and owner is (if it's someone other than you, of course. XD)
hY4IwBu.png

@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@Aurelicia
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrystalAngel5
@crystalpeacock
@cynefin16
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@phoenyxillusion
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Here is Cait Sith! They bring about the idea of funerals, spectres of death and soul-taking. they also call on ideas of witches (not familiars - they were thought to be witches themselves!), and Scottish Wildcats (which are critically endangered).

LunarParadox - let me know what their name, pronouns and owner is (if it's someone other than you, of course. XD)
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai
Omg I love them so much! Owner is me~
Name: Briar
Pronouns: She/Her
@Dembai
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Some minor tech issues this morning, but I'm live now! <3
Some minor tech issues this morning, but I'm live now! <3
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="@LunarParadox" date="2019-12-19 10:54:41" ] Dembai Omg I love them so much! Owner is me~ Name: Briar Pronouns: She/Her [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bqrNbzg.png[/img]
@LunarParadox wrote on 2019-12-19 10:54:41:
Dembai

bqrNbzg.png
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vQVrBTx.png[/img] @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @Aurelicia @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrystalAngel5 @crystalpeacock @cynefin16 @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @phoenyxillusion @Pigeonpanhandle @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Day has been summoned! They bring about ideas of things that happen exclusively when the sun is up! They are Night's Half-Sibling, but since they only have one parent in common, they can breed! @phoenyxillusion, let me know what you want for pronouns, their name, who owns it (if not you) and if you want a sig. @LunarPAradox - if you wanted a sig for Cait - let me know! ATTENTION: Today is the LAST CHANCE to enter the Free Raffle! Make sure you get in! (check the first page!)
vQVrBTx.png

@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@Aurelicia
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrystalAngel5
@crystalpeacock
@cynefin16
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@phoenyxillusion
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Day has been summoned! They bring about ideas of things that happen exclusively when the sun is up! They are Night's Half-Sibling, but since they only have one parent in common, they can breed!

@phoenyxillusion, let me know what you want for pronouns, their name, who owns it (if not you) and if you want a sig.

@LunarPAradox - if you wanted a sig for Cait - let me know!

ATTENTION: Today is the LAST CHANCE to enter the Free Raffle! Make sure you get in! (check the first page!)
5gSLBV0.png
Oh my gosh I love Day so much Q-Q she's so pretty!!!
Oh my gosh I love Day so much Q-Q she's so pretty!!!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Dembai yes, I'd like a sig of cait sith please!

Day is adorable!
@Dembai yes, I'd like a sig of cait sith please!

Day is adorable!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 289 290