Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@kiwipen You can add yourself to the pinglists in this post here :)
@kiwipen You can add yourself to the pinglists in this post here :)
jurassic-spark-mini.png
Oh okay ^^' I will do that when I'm not on mobile. Sorry about that and thank you
Oh okay ^^' I will do that when I'm not on mobile. Sorry about that and thank you
Ooh yay, I finally got the two exclusives <3
Still gonna buy each day. tryna get some more

@thistlechaser
Very nice matching on your part! I might try to get a matching one too.
Ooh yay, I finally got the two exclusives <3
Still gonna buy each day. tryna get some more

@thistlechaser
Very nice matching on your part! I might try to get a matching one too.
I would like to order from Jurassic Spark!
My Username: Grinnie
My User ID: 270837
Number Buying: 2
Bribe (Optional): Tundra

{holy cow these are adorable!}
My Username: Grinnie
My User ID: 270837
Number Buying: 2
Bribe (Optional): Tundra

{holy cow these are adorable!}
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
My Username: Scarborough
My User ID: 359553
Number Buying: 2 (one rusted, the other regular)
Bribe: Ridgeback, I can offer a Marva's invisibility cloak
and the money tomorrow for a rusted, if you'll take a cloak.

I would like to know if the patterns cost extra.
I will pay extra for patterns if i can.
I understand if the slots for tomorrow are taken,
and can absolutely wait until next time!
Apologies if this isn't where i'm supposed to put this,
but i'm unsure on who to contact specifically.
My Username: Scarborough
My User ID: 359553
Number Buying: 2 (one rusted, the other regular)
Bribe: Ridgeback, I can offer a Marva's invisibility cloak
and the money tomorrow for a rusted, if you'll take a cloak.

I would like to know if the patterns cost extra.
I will pay extra for patterns if i can.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@Grinnie @Scarborough visit the spreadsheet to see who is online and message the form to them!
@Grinnie @Scarborough visit the spreadsheet to see who is online and message the form to them!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

I wanted to check whether the proto-dragons had been designed to be capable of flight.

Thanks indeed for running this (and making these?)! ^^
@Melvistle

I wanted to check whether the proto-dragons had been designed to be capable of flight.

Thanks indeed for running this (and making these?)! ^^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
These are so cool I had to make a bio template for them on my robot dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=249590&tab=dragon&did=40591122][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/457233909944418304/510876921521766510/image.png[/img][/url]
These are so cool I had to make a bio template for them on my robot dragon.
image.png
My Username: SunNoodle
My User ID: 123817
Number Buying: 1
Bribe (Optional): n/a
My Username: SunNoodle
My User ID: 123817
Number Buying: 1
Bribe (Optional): n/a
sig.gif
@Scarborough Hi there! I wanted to take a little time to answer your questions, and hopefully clear them up for you :)
In order:

I would like to know if the patterns cost extra. I will pay extra for patterns if i can.

The RNG portion of the thread title refers to random number generation-the pixel you draw will be randomly chosen (including patterns!). With the bribe you can guarantee one of the drawn pixel's breeds, however there is still randomness in which pattern is selected.

Slots never run out! The only limit is ordering 5 per day per person as a maximum :)

Feel free to ask questions in this thread or PM! Orders should be sent via PM to one of the attendants listed in our spreadsheet :)

@Stanzascale They have indeed been designed with flight in mind! (Excepting those flightless FR breeds, of course). The glowing portion of their wings (or energy formed as feathers in the case of the Imperial) enable them to defy gravity and fly.
I'm happy to have started the thread, it's been fantastic seeing everyone's enthusiasm towards these pixels :) I conceived of the idea, but it has come together with everyone's assistance (prominently those named in the credits!). That said everyone in the Lightning Discord and on here have also been essential to making Jurassic Spark a success!
@Scarborough Hi there! I wanted to take a little time to answer your questions, and hopefully clear them up for you :)
In order:

I would like to know if the patterns cost extra. I will pay extra for patterns if i can.

The RNG portion of the thread title refers to random number generation-the pixel you draw will be randomly chosen (including patterns!). With the bribe you can guarantee one of the drawn pixel's breeds, however there is still randomness in which pattern is selected.

Slots never run out! The only limit is ordering 5 per day per person as a maximum :)

Feel free to ask questions in this thread or PM! Orders should be sent via PM to one of the attendants listed in our spreadsheet :)

@Stanzascale They have indeed been designed with flight in mind! (Excepting those flightless FR breeds, of course). The glowing portion of their wings (or energy formed as feathers in the case of the Imperial) enable them to defy gravity and fly.
I'm happy to have started the thread, it's been fantastic seeing everyone's enthusiasm towards these pixels :) I conceived of the idea, but it has come together with everyone's assistance (prominently those named in the credits!). That said everyone in the Lightning Discord and on here have also been essential to making Jurassic Spark a success!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35