Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
I would like to order from Jurassic Spark!
My username: Lockpulse
My user ID: 415597
Number buying: 2
Bribe: An Imperial for one of them (so, plus the original 5kt, that would be 20kt, correct?)
I would like to order from Jurassic Spark!
My username: Lockpulse
My user ID: 415597
Number buying: 2
Bribe: An Imperial for one of them (so, plus the original 5kt, that would be 20kt, correct?)
AH
@Sasser @SanctusDreamus Hi there! Orders are meant to be sent to an attendant via PM (you can find their status on our spreadsheet here! :)
As for payment method, we take only cold hard treasure (and the occasional gem). We appreciate the offer of a familiar, but please only send coins via the order message!
@Sasser @SanctusDreamus Hi there! Orders are meant to be sent to an attendant via PM (you can find their status on our spreadsheet here! :)
As for payment method, we take only cold hard treasure (and the occasional gem). We appreciate the offer of a familiar, but please only send coins via the order message!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Stanzascale To answer your question with a bit more lorebuilding:
Thankfully these bots are a little more sophisticated than the coffee makers in the Tempest Spire (those tend to explode when you input your drink instructions incorrectly...). That said, they might get hungry and go into a low power mode until something electrically yummy comes along (similar to how they survived so long beneath the Spires-and how they've revived since with the surge of electrical ley line energy). These little (or not so little) buddies can also be taught to return home if they're at risk, from the environs or if they're damaged/running low on power.
@Stanzascale To answer your question with a bit more lorebuilding:
Thankfully these bots are a little more sophisticated than the coffee makers in the Tempest Spire (those tend to explode when you input your drink instructions incorrectly...). That said, they might get hungry and go into a low power mode until something electrically yummy comes along (similar to how they survived so long beneath the Spires-and how they've revived since with the surge of electrical ley line energy). These little (or not so little) buddies can also be taught to return home if they're at risk, from the environs or if they're damaged/running low on power.
jurassic-spark-mini.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]@achromaticspark @ambitious @angelsami @arinyl @avariea @awb @axololtl @briarlight @electrify @falconair @flufferlover @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @kururin @lazarusrex @mossyaki @nocturnisthedark @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @snoringhyena @stormwing27 @twye @v0iceb0x @venusian @wintersolace
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

You may buy up to five pixels today.

@achromaticspark @ambitious @angelsami @arinyl @avariea @awb @axololtl @briarlight @electrify @falconair @flufferlover @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @kururin @lazarusrex @mossyaki @nocturnisthedark @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @snoringhyena @stormwing27 @twye @v0iceb0x @venusian @wintersolace
@Melvistle

Ahh, interesting. Thank you. I guess that means their food source tends to be the likes of steelhounds and creepers, and maybe high-voltage almonds.
(Coffee breaks sound hilarious, albeit with a risk of scalding, in Tempest Spire. X,D)
@Melvistle

Ahh, interesting. Thank you. I guess that means their food source tends to be the likes of steelhounds and creepers, and maybe high-voltage almonds.
(Coffee breaks sound hilarious, albeit with a risk of scalding, in Tempest Spire. X,D)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
I have a question.
Will thesse be a once-a-year thing or open a bit more often than that?
I have a question.
Will thesse be a once-a-year thing or open a bit more often than that?
And I am claimed by yet another money sinkhole.

But they're so cute!!!!!!!

Edit:The ridgies are called snoots in the code. Doing this was the best desision of my life
And I am claimed by yet another money sinkhole.

But they're so cute!!!!!!!

Edit:The ridgies are called snoots in the code. Doing this was the best desision of my life
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]@achromaticspark @ambitious @angelsami @arinyl @avariea @awb @axololtl @briarlight @darkrebellionxyz @electrify @falconair @flufferlover @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @kururin @lazarusrex @mossyaki @nocturnisthedark @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @snoringhyena @stormwing27 @twye @v0iceb0x @venusian @wintersolace @kiwipen There will be more openings, don't you worry! Should you wish, you can place yourself on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2559135/1#post_36056121]pinglist here[/url] and we'll inform anyone and everyone when a new opening has arrived! ^ J ^
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

@achromaticspark @ambitious @angelsami @arinyl @avariea @awb @axololtl @briarlight @darkrebellionxyz @electrify @falconair @flufferlover @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @kururin @lazarusrex @mossyaki @nocturnisthedark @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @snoringhyena @stormwing27 @twye @v0iceb0x @venusian @wintersolace

@kiwipen
There will be more openings, don't you worry! Should you wish, you can place yourself on pinglist here and we'll inform anyone and everyone when a new opening has arrived! ^ J ^
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br] [size=4]Additionally, our[b] first custom pixel [/b](any pattern you like on the existing 5 breeds) is available through [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2556661]Lightning's OOF Raffle![/url] (in the service prizes section).[/size] [new pattern/exclusives pinglists here]
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Additionally, our first custom pixel (any pattern you like on the existing 5 breeds) is available through Lightning's OOF Raffle! (in the service prizes section).

[new pattern/exclusives pinglists here]
jurassic-spark-mini.png
Can I be put on all ping lists please? Or the general, whatever owo
Can I be put on all ping lists please? Or the general, whatever owo
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35