Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]@ambitious @angelsami @avariea @electrify @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @v0iceb0x @venusian
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

You may buy up to five pixels today.

@ambitious @angelsami @avariea @electrify @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @v0iceb0x @venusian
@hanelli @corn
Is there a gem conversion rate?
@hanelli @corn
Is there a gem conversion rate?
Us7hURQ.png
@Lesen
Yep, it's 1:1000!
@Lesen
Yep, it's 1:1000!
Can I try to find a dragon based off of my pixels that I received and desplay it in the signature of it? :,o
Can I try to find a dragon based off of my pixels that I received and desplay it in the signature of it? :,o
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]@ambitious @angelsami @avariea @electrify @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @v0iceb0x @venusian
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

You may buy up to five pixels today.

@ambitious @angelsami @avariea @electrify @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @v0iceb0x @venusian
@Echoshine Go for it! I'm happy you're that pleased with them :)
A link back to here is also always appreciated!
@Echoshine Go for it! I'm happy you're that pleased with them :)
A link back to here is also always appreciated!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Hanelli Is it possible I can be put on the pinglist and buy 5 :D
@Hanelli Is it possible I can be put on the pinglist and buy 5 :D
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Wintersolace
You can add yourself to the pinglists in this post here and feel free to send in your order!
@Wintersolace
You can add yourself to the pinglists in this post here and feel free to send in your order!
@Hanelli Done and done, thank you! ^_^
@Hanelli Done and done, thank you! ^_^
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
I would like to order from Jurassic Spark!
My Username: Sasser
My User ID: 97402
Number Buying: 5
Bribe (Optional): N/A
I would like to order from Jurassic Spark!
My Username: Sasser
My User ID: 97402
Number Buying: 5
Bribe (Optional): N/A
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35