Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@DeadlyInformant
yes, looks like it's correct now. Thanks for fixing it so quick! (also I swear I'm that girl who has a problem and needs IT support almost every opening OTL)
@DeadlyInformant
yes, looks like it's correct now. Thanks for fixing it so quick! (also I swear I'm that girl who has a problem and needs IT support almost every opening OTL)
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Creatures for coin! Creatures for coin! Give me your hard earned coin and I'll chuck you a beaker creature or two :3
Creatures for coin! Creatures for coin! Give me your hard earned coin and I'll chuck you a beaker creature or two :3
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
@Melvistle @DeadlyInformant pinging the two of you because melvistle runs the thread and the credits says deadlyinformant worked on the spreadsheet. playing around with the pet compendium sheet, i learned something about how images work in google sheets. i figured i'd share since it's especially important for displaying little images such as pixel art! [b]it's possible for images to display in google sheets without becoming blurred.[/b] at least, in my browser, opera? i'm in a thinking mode where im trying to figure out all the variables of this but there's just so many. i slapped together [url=https://imgur.com/a/OfjmMxl]a little imgur album[/url] with descriptions about some of my findings. basically, to get a clear image, you can align the image to the left or right and top or bottom. if the image is aligned center or middle, sum the respective dimensions of the image and the cell — you want an odd sum for the height and an even sum for the width. an image can be blurred vertically or horizontally, both at once or independently of each other. i hope my writeup makes sense! there's a lot of repetition and relative positioning words.... [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1] it's maybe more easy to understand if you play around with images in a spreadsheet yourself. it's something to consider if you want people to see their collections nice and crisp in their spreadsheets! this impacts the spreadsheet design and could also impact how you choose to size the pixel art. i noticed some exclusives are differently sized than the standard dragons... if these different-proportioned dragons are in the same column or row, one might be blurry and the other clear, and there's no way to fix that if they're centered in the cell. image sizes would also affect how they display in BBcode columns... personally i wish they were all the same size but it ain't the end of the world. thank you for reading, and thank you for the art and the spreadsheet!! i love throwing gold and thoughts at this <3
@Melvistle @DeadlyInformant
pinging the two of you because melvistle runs the thread and the credits says deadlyinformant worked on the spreadsheet.

playing around with the pet compendium sheet, i learned something about how images work in google sheets. i figured i'd share since it's especially important for displaying little images such as pixel art!

it's possible for images to display in google sheets without becoming blurred. at least, in my browser, opera? i'm in a thinking mode where im trying to figure out all the variables of this but there's just so many.

i slapped together a little imgur album with descriptions about some of my findings. basically, to get a clear image, you can align the image to the left or right and top or bottom. if the image is aligned center or middle, sum the respective dimensions of the image and the cell — you want an odd sum for the height and an even sum for the width. an image can be blurred vertically or horizontally, both at once or independently of each other.

i hope my writeup makes sense! there's a lot of repetition and relative positioning words.... it's maybe more easy to understand if you play around with images in a spreadsheet yourself.

it's something to consider if you want people to see their collections nice and crisp in their spreadsheets! this impacts the spreadsheet design and could also impact how you choose to size the pixel art. i noticed some exclusives are differently sized than the standard dragons... if these different-proportioned dragons are in the same column or row, one might be blurry and the other clear, and there's no way to fix that if they're centered in the cell. image sizes would also affect how they display in BBcode columns... personally i wish they were all the same size but it ain't the end of the world.

thank you for reading, and thank you for the art and the spreadsheet!! i love throwing gold and thoughts at this <3

@snugglebug
he
Sent in an Order! Friendly Bump!
Sent in an Order! Friendly Bump!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Looks up from clipboard and smiles. Remember, hatchies, safety first! Gives a big thumbs up and then the clipboard spontaneously combusts.

Fade to black
Looks up from clipboard and smiles. Remember, hatchies, safety first! Gives a big thumbs up and then the clipboard spontaneously combusts.

Fade to black
Last chance to get your orders in for today! When rollover hits you're out off luck for today's pulls!
Last chance to get your orders in for today! When rollover hits you're out off luck for today's pulls!
Day 2:
All pixels are contained and accounted for.
All the spreadsheets are neat and organized.
All interns are hard at work.
Good times.
Day 2:
All pixels are contained and accounted for.
All the spreadsheets are neat and organized.
All interns are hard at work.
Good times.
Are we good to send in requests for today? I spaced on yesterday, was expecting the reminder ping.
Are we good to send in requests for today? I spaced on yesterday, was expecting the reminder ping.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Yep, @Falconair! We're open all week, ping or no ping. Go ahead and send me the mons and I'll send you the pixs. [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1]
Yep, @Falconair! We're open all week, ping or no ping. Go ahead and send me the mons and I'll send you the pixs.
@DeadlyInformant

I got new summer pets for today, but the sheet won't display them? :v

Either the sheet doesn't process I have them and will take some time or there is something up with the code not displaying them when I obtained them
@DeadlyInformant

I got new summer pets for today, but the sheet won't display them? :v

Either the sheet doesn't process I have them and will take some time or there is something up with the code not displaying them when I obtained them
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35