Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | -=DNAger Adopt Shop=- CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
I really really love the mirror adoptable, the skull, the eyes, those teeth <3
But sadly I don't have a mirror in my lair. But the guardian and Pearlcatcher WIPs look great, those I'm probably gonna order, if I don't find a mirror first :3
I really really love the mirror adoptable, the skull, the eyes, those teeth <3
But sadly I don't have a mirror in my lair. But the guardian and Pearlcatcher WIPs look great, those I'm probably gonna order, if I don't find a mirror first :3
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw thank you a lot! :3
@Jaypaw thank you a lot! :3
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
I was just wondering if you think you might ever do like a full body or partial body version of the mirror? I'd love to get a serious piece of my Albadine done but would prefer to have him in all his glory rather than just his head with another less lively head on his head.

Just thought I'd ask.
I was just wondering if you think you might ever do like a full body or partial body version of the mirror? I'd love to get a serious piece of my Albadine done but would prefer to have him in all his glory rather than just his head with another less lively head on his head.

Just thought I'd ask.
knhLXgs.png
@Katastrophic We may eventually do a full body mirror piece, I believe the goal is to eventually have all the breeds, but we do not currently have one near to the finishing phase. If you would like you can add yourself to the pinglist for a mirror base, and you will be pinged if we end up releasing one in the future.
@Katastrophic We may eventually do a full body mirror piece, I believe the goal is to eventually have all the breeds, but we do not currently have one near to the finishing phase. If you would like you can add yourself to the pinglist for a mirror base, and you will be pinged if we end up releasing one in the future.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Helixexe Could you ping me when your pearlcatcher adopt is complete? I'd love to see the outcome and most likely order one
@Helixexe Could you ping me when your pearlcatcher adopt is complete? I'd love to see the outcome and most likely order one
queen_katoe.gif
@QueenKatoe Got you added to the pinglist. We will let you know once the adopt is ready to be ordered.
@QueenKatoe Got you added to the pinglist. We will let you know once the adopt is ready to be ordered.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri Is this a joint shop? How come there's two people? Just wondering
@Minstri Is this a joint shop? How come there's two people? Just wondering
queen_katoe.gif
@QueenKatoe Yes, this is a joint shop. There are three of us: Helixexe, CoweringPlague, and myself. We work together on the designs of the adopts, as well as their genes, Plague does much of the heavy lifting as far as the finished lineart is concerned (to ensure a consistency of design), and all three of us take and complete orders.

You can look at the front page of posts in the thread to see each of our own posts, which has information about what artists are currently available.
@QueenKatoe Yes, this is a joint shop. There are three of us: Helixexe, CoweringPlague, and myself. We work together on the designs of the adopts, as well as their genes, Plague does much of the heavy lifting as far as the finished lineart is concerned (to ensure a consistency of design), and all three of us take and complete orders.

You can look at the front page of posts in the thread to see each of our own posts, which has information about what artists are currently available.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri Good to know, thank you! :D
@Minstri Good to know, thank you! :D
queen_katoe.gif
[b]FR name:[/b] NowViewing [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=151&auth=1335e11cc6bf60e955f82699d3242d7f8d96192a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] She doesnt exist yet! I'm breeding for her //weeps But she's smoke/phthalo/lavender pinstripe/bee/capsule with fire common eyes [b]Base variant:[/b] The Sun Eater - female [b]Payment method:[/b] JAMMSSS [b]Size:[/b] Uh w/e!! idk haha sorry ;o;
FR name: NowViewing
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=151&auth=1335e11cc6bf60e955f82699d3242d7f8d96192a&dummyext=prev.png
She doesnt exist yet! I'm breeding for her //weeps But she's smoke/phthalo/lavender pinstripe/bee/capsule with fire common eyes
Base variant: The Sun Eater - female
Payment method: JAMMSSS
Size: Uh w/e!! idk haha sorry ;o;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40