Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] Toto's 'Dopts | PC and WC
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_2518390]Slots, Form, and Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121372]Pricing and Bases[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121374]Pinglists[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121378]Examples[/url][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6a62/f/2018/244/3/8/adopt_banner_by_lilototo-dclsprj.png[/img] Status: [size=6][font=stencil][color=red]Closed[/color][/font][/size] Hello world, I'm Ototo! I had started making a base like 3 years ago or something with the intent of opening a shop and never did. Now I'm brushing the dust off and seeing how it goes. [Oct. 3rd '22] Planning on getting a new tablet soon now that I'm out of school and have a job that allows me to afford things like that. Will hopefully get these open again. ---------------- [size=5][font=stencil]Slots[/font][/size] [quote] 1. 2. 3. [/quote] [size=5][font=stencil]Ordering Form[/font][/size] Please fill out this form for your order. If you want the order to be private/secret, you may PM it to me. [code]@Ototo [b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] Image with a link to your dragon, though scries are also fine. [b]Genes: [/b] List out your dragon's genes [b]Payment: [/b] Treasure/Gems/USD [b]Anything else? [/b]Different color eyes? Color change on something? Small edit? [/code] ----- [size=5][font=stencil]Rules/Guidelines[/font][/size] [quote][b]Please be patient with me.[/b] I can be busy with other things at times, anything ranging from being in class, homework, playing a different game, or even just a lack of motivation. I will not open slots if I'm not motivated but please just bear with me. [b]I need payment upfront.[/b] I'm [b]not[/b] going to start working on the adopt until I've received payment. I would prefer to receive payment via [b]private message.[/b] If someone with a slot below you pays first, I might start working on theirs first. If something comes up and you have sent me payment but I've been unable to finish it for whatever reason, I'm willing to provide a full refund. USD payments will be done through [b]Paypal invoice[/b]. Once you post your order form, I will reply with a PM regarding the price. I will need your Paypal email in order to send the invoice. If you would prefer to send the order form itself via PM instead of posting in the thread, that is perfectly fine. I'm willing to keep orders private if requested. This will be [b]first come, first serve.[/b] You can claim a slot and post your form and information later. You can hold the slot for [b]24 hours[/b], unless you give a reason why you will need longer. If it's longer than a few days, I may not allow the hold. However, [b]USD slots take priority[/b]. For now I will not have separate slots though USD orders will be moved to the top. Once the adopt is finished, it's yours to enjoy...with a small caveat. [b]Do not remove my watermark.[/b] I drew it, please leave my signature there. This also means not claiming the art as your own work. Feel free to edit it any other way: rotate it, resize it, whatever. If you want to move the watermark in the image, that's fine, but don't remove it. If you want to use it for something that requires cropping out the watermark (like for a graphic or something), just ask me about it. Please [b]save a backup copy of your adopt[/b] somewhere in case the link breaks. I will probably have the finished .png images saved on my computer for a while, but I wouldn't count on that. Though I may delete the .sai files with the layer information once you confirm that you are ok with the finished product. On that note, feel free to ping or PM me if you need to get a hold of me. If that fails, I'm on Discord nearly 24/7. Ototo#9380. [/quote] ----- [/center]
Slots, Form, and Rules | Pricing and Bases | Pinglists | Examples

adopt_banner_by_lilototo-dclsprj.png
Closed

Hello world, I'm Ototo!
I had started making a base like 3 years ago or something with the intent of opening a shop and never did. Now I'm brushing the dust off and seeing how it goes.

[Oct. 3rd '22] Planning on getting a new tablet soon now that I'm out of school and have a job that allows me to afford things like that. Will hopefully get these open again.
Slots
Quote:
Ordering Form
Please fill out this form for your order. If you want the order to be private/secret, you may PM it to me.
Code:
@Ototo [b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] Image with a link to your dragon, though scries are also fine. [b]Genes: [/b] List out your dragon's genes [b]Payment: [/b] Treasure/Gems/USD [b]Anything else? [/b]Different color eyes? Color change on something? Small edit?

Rules/Guidelines
Quote:
Please be patient with me. I can be busy with other things at times, anything ranging from being in class, homework, playing a different game, or even just a lack of motivation. I will not open slots if I'm not motivated but please just bear with me.

I need payment upfront. I'm not going to start working on the adopt until I've received payment. I would prefer to receive payment via private message. If someone with a slot below you pays first, I might start working on theirs first. If something comes up and you have sent me payment but I've been unable to finish it for whatever reason, I'm willing to provide a full refund.

USD payments will be done through Paypal invoice. Once you post your order form, I will reply with a PM regarding the price. I will need your Paypal email in order to send the invoice. If you would prefer to send the order form itself via PM instead of posting in the thread, that is perfectly fine.

I'm willing to keep orders private if requested.

This will be first come, first serve. You can claim a slot and post your form and information later. You can hold the slot for 24 hours, unless you give a reason why you will need longer. If it's longer than a few days, I may not allow the hold.

However, USD slots take priority. For now I will not have separate slots though USD orders will be moved to the top.

Once the adopt is finished, it's yours to enjoy...with a small caveat. Do not remove my watermark. I drew it, please leave my signature there. This also means not claiming the art as your own work. Feel free to edit it any other way: rotate it, resize it, whatever. If you want to move the watermark in the image, that's fine, but don't remove it. If you want to use it for something that requires cropping out the watermark (like for a graphic or something), just ask me about it.

Please save a backup copy of your adopt somewhere in case the link breaks. I will probably have the finished .png images saved on my computer for a while, but I wouldn't count on that. Though I may delete the .sai files with the layer information once you confirm that you are ok with the finished product.

On that note, feel free to ping or PM me if you need to get a hold of me. If that fails, I'm on Discord nearly 24/7. Ototo#9380.

xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
[center][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_2518390]Slots, Form, and Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121372]Pricing and Bases[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121374]Pinglists[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121378]Examples[/url][/size] [size=5][font=stencil]Pricing[/font][/size] [quote]1g : 1000t : $0.01USD Price is per dragon and varies depending on the base. The base price is listed under each base below. One dragon per slot [s]for now[/s]. If I have yet to draw a gene, you must pay to sponsor said gene. I have an aversion to drawing most of the "shiny" or detailed genes, so those will cost extra to sponsor. [s]sorry[/s] If you sponsor "paired" genes together, there is a slight discount. (i.e. Ripple and Current) [b]Sponsorship prices:[/b] Simple Gene | 60kt Complex Gene | 100kt Simple Gene Pair | 100kt Complex Gene Pair | 180kt ----- If you want your dragon to have some of the new eye types, it will require a sponsorship as well. Primal will require a sponsor per element, the others only require the sponsor once for me to draw the lineart. [b]Eye sponsorship:[/b] Faceted | 10kt Glowing |10kt Multi-Gaze | 30kt Primal | 30kt The various tints are free. Though I know some of those tints have an associated gradient. If you want that included, it will cost 10kt. Otherwise the eye will be colored the main color on the gradient that corresponds with their element. ----- [b]Apparel:[/b] Available to [b]USD purchases only[/b]. Each piece of apparel must be sponsored and I will allow up to 3 pieces of apparel for the time being. The price of each apparel item will depend on the complexity of the item and be addressed on a case by case basis. Once an apparel item is sponsored, that piece will be available to later purchases free of charge though the apparel option will remain USD only. If you want apparel, you gotta pay in USD unless otherwise agreed upon. [b]Accents:[/b] Very much dependent on the accent. If it's extremely simple, I can do it for a small fee. If it's pretty complex, I won't do it, and I will definitely not be doing skins. ----- [b]Discounts:[/b] Lightning Flight Members: 10% off Flight Members during their Festival: 15% off These discounts are for in-game currency only. ----- [b]Other things to note: [/b] Most things are easy to tweak: different element for eye color, ear color, having it be flat color without the shadows, flipped image, etc. Those are simple requests I can do for free, just include them on the 'Anything else?' section of the form. When I save the final image it's quite large; bigger than can fit in the dragon bio. If you want me to resize it for you, I'm willing to size it at whatever resolution you request free of charge. 640 pixel width is the max width that will fit in a bio.[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zga5HWh.png[/img] [size=5][size=6][font=Freestyle Script]Precious Pearls[/font][/size][/size] [quote][b]Base Price:[/b] 150kt | 150g | $1.50 [/quote][/center] [quote][center][b]Gene Availability:[/b] Complete genes are in [b]bold.[/b] [i]Italics[/i] means it's one of those detailed ones I was talking about.[/center] [columns][center] [b]Bar[/b] [b]Basic[/b] Cherub [b]Clown[/b] [i]Crystal[/i] Falcon Giraffe Iridescent Jaguar Jupiter Lionfish [b]Metallic[/b] Petals Piebald [b]Pinstripe[/b] Poison [b]Python[/b] Ripple Savannah Skink [b]Speckle[/b] [i]Starmap[/i] Tapir Tiger Vipera [i]Wasp[/i][/center] [color=transparent]__________________________[/color][nextcol][center] [b]Alloy[/b] [b]Basic[/b] [i]Bee[/i] [b]Butterfly[/b] [i]Constellation[/i] Current [b]Daub[/b] [b]Eye Spots[/b] [i]Facet[/i] [b]Freckle[/b] Hex Hypnotic Morph Noxtide Paint Peregrine Rosette Safari Saturn Seraph [i]Shimmer[/i] Spinner Striation Stripes Toxin [b]Trail[/b][/center] [color=transparent]__________________________[/color][nextcol][center] [b]Basic[/b] [b]Capsule[/b] [i]Circuit[/i] Contour Crackle Filigree [b]Firefly[/b] Gembound Ghost [b]Glimmer[/b] Lace [b]Okapi[/b] [i]Opal[/i] Runes Scales Smirch Smoke Spines [b]Stained[/b] Thylacine [b]Underbelly[/b][/center] [color=transparent]__________________________[/color][/columns] -------------- [center][b]Eyes:[/b] [b]Common[/b] | [b]Uncommon[/b] | [b]Unusual [/b]| [b]Rare[/b] Glowing Faceted Multi-Gaze [i]Primals:[/i] Light | Lightning | Fire | Arcane | Plague | Earth Ice | Shadow | Wind | Water | Nature ----- [b]Available Apparel (USD ONLY):[/b] [item=Gold Aviator Coat][item=Untamed Claws][item=ivory aviator scarf] [/center] [/quote] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5862/f/2018/248/b/0/wildclaw_sample_by_lilototo-dcm4rcs.png[/img] [size=4][size=6][font=forte]Curious Carnivores[/font][/size][/size] [quote][b]Base Price:[/b] 150kt | 150g | $1.50 [/quote][/center] [quote][center][b]Gene Availability:[/b] Complete genes are in [b]bold.[/b] [i]Italics[/i] means it's one of those detailed ones I was talking about.[/center] [columns][center] Bar [b]Basic[/b] Cherub Clown [i]Crystal[/i] Falcon Giraffe [b]Iridescent[/b] Jaguar Jupiter Lionfish [i]Metallic[/i] Petals Piebald [b]Pinstripe[/b] Poison Python Ripple Savannah [b]Skink[/b] Speckle [b]Starmap[/b] Tapir Tiger Vipera [i]Wasp[/i][/center] [color=transparent]__________________________[/color][nextcol][center] [i]Alloy[/i] [b]Basic[/b] [i]Bee[/i] Butterfly [b]Constellation[/b] Current Daub Eye Spots [i]Facet[/i] Freckle Hex Hypnotic [b]Morph[/b] [b]Noxtide[/b] Paint Peregrine Rosette Safari Saturn Seraph [b]Shimmer[/b] Spinner Striation Stripes Toxin [b]Trail[/b][/center] [color=transparent]__________________________[/color][nextcol][center] [b]Basic[/b] [b]Capsule[/b] [i]Circuit[/i] Contour Crackle Filigree Firefly Gembound [b]Ghost[/b] Glimmer Lace Okapi [i]Opal[/i] [b]Runes[/b] Scales Smirch Smoke Spines [b]Stained[/b] Thylacine [b]Underbelly[/b][/center] [color=transparent]__________________________[/color][/columns] -------------- [center][b]Eyes:[/b] [b]Common[/b] | [b]Uncommon[/b] | [b]Unusual [/b]| [b]Rare[/b] Glowing Faceted Multi-Gaze [i]Primals:[/i] Light | Lightning | Fire | Arcane | Plague | Earth Ice | Shadow | Wind | Water | Nature ----- [b]Available Apparel (USD ONLY):[/b] [item=golden roundhorn][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=river royalist tail rings] [/center] [/quote]

Pricing
Quote:
1g : 1000t : $0.01USD

Price is per dragon and varies depending on the base. The base price is listed under each base below. One dragon per slot for now.

If I have yet to draw a gene, you must pay to sponsor said gene. I have an aversion to drawing most of the "shiny" or detailed genes, so those will cost extra to sponsor. sorry
If you sponsor "paired" genes together, there is a slight discount.
(i.e. Ripple and Current)

Sponsorship prices:
Simple Gene | 60kt
Complex Gene | 100kt
Simple Gene Pair | 100kt
Complex Gene Pair | 180kt
If you want your dragon to have some of the new eye types, it will require a sponsorship as well. Primal will require a sponsor per element, the others only require the sponsor once for me to draw the lineart.

Eye sponsorship:
Faceted | 10kt
Glowing |10kt
Multi-Gaze | 30kt
Primal | 30kt

The various tints are free. Though I know some of those tints have an associated gradient. If you want that included, it will cost 10kt. Otherwise the eye will be colored the main color on the gradient that corresponds with their element.
Apparel:
Available to USD purchases only. Each piece of apparel must be sponsored and I will allow up to 3 pieces of apparel for the time being. The price of each apparel item will depend on the complexity of the item and be addressed on a case by case basis.

Once an apparel item is sponsored, that piece will be available to later purchases free of charge though the apparel option will remain USD only. If you want apparel, you gotta pay in USD unless otherwise agreed upon.

Accents:
Very much dependent on the accent. If it's extremely simple, I can do it for a small fee. If it's pretty complex, I won't do it, and I will definitely not be doing skins.
Discounts:
Lightning Flight Members: 10% off
Flight Members during their Festival: 15% off

These discounts are for in-game currency only.
Other things to note:

Most things are easy to tweak: different element for eye color, ear color, having it be flat color without the shadows, flipped image, etc. Those are simple requests I can do for free, just include them on the 'Anything else?' section of the form.

When I save the final image it's quite large; bigger than can fit in the dragon bio. If you want me to resize it for you, I'm willing to size it at whatever resolution you request free of charge. 640 pixel width is the max width that will fit in a bio.

Zga5HWh.png
Precious Pearls
Quote:
Base Price:
150kt | 150g | $1.50
Quote:
Gene Availability:

Complete genes are in bold.
Italics means it's one of those detailed ones I was talking about.
Bar
Basic
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent
Jaguar
Jupiter
Lionfish
Metallic
Petals
Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Starmap
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp
Butterfly
Constellation
Current
Daub
Eye Spots
Facet
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Morph
Noxtide
Paint
Peregrine
Rosette
Safari
Saturn
Seraph
Shimmer
Spinner
Striation
Stripes
Toxin
Trail
Contour
Crackle
Filigree
Firefly
Gembound
Ghost
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly

Eyes:

Common | Uncommon | Unusual | Rare

Glowing

Faceted

Multi-Gaze

Primals:
Light | Lightning | Fire | Arcane | Plague | Earth
Ice | Shadow | Wind | Water | Nature
Available Apparel (USD ONLY):
Gold Aviator Coat Untamed Claws Ivory Aviator Scarf
wildclaw_sample_by_lilototo-dcm4rcs.png
Curious Carnivores
Quote:
Base Price:
150kt | 150g | $1.50
Quote:
Gene Availability:

Complete genes are in bold.
Italics means it's one of those detailed ones I was talking about.
Bar
Basic
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent
Jaguar
Jupiter
Lionfish
Metallic
Petals
Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Starmap
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp
Butterfly
Constellation
Current
Daub
Eye Spots
Facet
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Morph
Noxtide
Paint
Peregrine
Rosette
Safari
Saturn
Seraph
Shimmer
Spinner
Striation
Stripes
Toxin
Trail
Contour
Crackle
Filigree
Firefly
Gembound
Ghost
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly

Eyes:

Common | Uncommon | Unusual | Rare

Glowing

Faceted

Multi-Gaze

Primals:
Light | Lightning | Fire | Arcane | Plague | Earth
Ice | Shadow | Wind | Water | Nature
Available Apparel (USD ONLY):
Golden Roundhorn Flowering Gladeboughs River Royalist Tail Rings

Self-Edit Pinglists

The above link will allow you to add yourself to various pinglists! There is also a section where you can list breeds you would be interested in a base for! I just might draw it :P

When adding your name, do not include the @ symbol! Just type your username.

You can also request to be added to a pinglist in the thread, I'll add you to the sheet for you.

There are pinglists for:
General (Will be pinged for any and everything regarding this shop)
Open slots
All new breed bases
Ridgeback breed base (the next base I plan on making)
And if you're interested in a specific other breed! I can add it to the list for you.

Self-Edit Pinglists

The above link will allow you to add yourself to various pinglists! There is also a section where you can list breeds you would be interested in a base for! I just might draw it :P

When adding your name, do not include the @ symbol! Just type your username.

You can also request to be added to a pinglist in the thread, I'll add you to the sheet for you.

There are pinglists for:
General (Will be pinged for any and everything regarding this shop)
Open slots
All new breed bases
Ridgeback breed base (the next base I plan on making)
And if you're interested in a specific other breed! I can add it to the list for you.
[center][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_2518390]Slots, Form, and Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121372]Pricing and Bases[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121374]Pinglists[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2518390/1#post_35121378]Examples[/url][/size] [size=5][font=stencil]Examples[/font][/size] [url=https://sta.sh/027kbktmhh3o][img]https://t00.deviantart.net/Qy1gPrxbL0r2LZz6gSn_7LRM828=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre00/5d43/th/pre/f/2018/245/7/4/jontargaryen_obiwan_by_lilototo-dclvlpy.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/01wtepza20ls][img]https://t00.deviantart.net/zf2dxEnswUiZ6Z2f6iDSIx4AvtI=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre00/b5ae/th/pre/f/2018/248/4/2/fieldraptor_by_lilototo-dcm5l7b.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/01bl4ya27h9h][img]https://t00.deviantart.net/IeyjhJVzk79Q6cdiSor_msiUHOw=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre00/42b4/th/pre/f/2018/254/8/4/kuzcat_skog_by_lilototo-dcmn3jp.png[/img][/url] [size=4][url=https://sta.sh/21w9l9nyu4pr] [More PC examples here!][/url][/size] ----- [url=https://sta.sh/0227o25dfnhq][img]https://t00.deviantart.net/fyeecvcLtg7_pXP_wtI47Jh_x4E=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre00/d731/th/pre/f/2018/253/e/5/polyhymnia_by_lilototo-dcmjyjc.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/2cj7z1ddgpm][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/c4f63c02-2c91-4891-83b7-cebfe6aa928d/dcuv57v-b71681c9-6ef3-4511-b492-4380f259f6ee.png/v1/fit/w_150,h_150,strp/fieldraptor_by_lilototo_dcuv57v-150.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/02bg0jpph6z0][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/c4f63c02-2c91-4891-83b7-cebfe6aa928d/dcuxv0k-fbca9cee-b58c-4b5f-8a5b-bc3d9020130f.png/v1/fit/w_150,h_150,strp/eindride_by_lilototo_dcuxv0k-150.png[/img][/url] [size=4][url=https://sta.sh/2cj7z1ddgpm][More WC examples here!][/url][/size][/center]
Reserve
Reserve
Reserve
Reserve
@JonTargaryen @FieldRaptor

Aight, I'mma do it. I'mma open 5 slots so I can suffer while I attempt to art. You guys said you wanted a ping for open slots :P
@JonTargaryen @FieldRaptor

Aight, I'mma do it. I'mma open 5 slots so I can suffer while I attempt to art. You guys said you wanted a ping for open slots :P
@Ototo [b]Username: [/b] [s]TonJargaryen[/s] JonTargaryen [b]Dragon:[/b] Obi-Wan. Here's a scry since he's wearing apparel: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35413735][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=12&winggene=7&wings=83&auth=74d98df963fd4e89a2d5f7a594ce7c82eea85e69&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes: [/b] Dirt Python / Bronze [s]Dab[/s] Daub / Fire Stained [b]Payment: [/b] Treasure [b]Anything else? [/b] Would it be possible to make his pearl glow cyan (like his lightsaber)? I'd be willing to pay extra to make this happen ^__^
@Ototo

Username: TonJargaryen JonTargaryen
Dragon: Obi-Wan. Here's a scry since he's wearing apparel:

dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=12&winggene=7&wings=83&auth=74d98df963fd4e89a2d5f7a594ce7c82eea85e69&dummyext=prev.png

Genes: Dirt Python / Bronze Dab Daub / Fire Stained
Payment: Treasure
Anything else? Would it be possible to make his pearl glow cyan (like his lightsaber)? I'd be willing to pay extra to make this happen ^__^
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen
180kt sound good? :P
100kt for base + 60kt to sponsor Python + 20kt for the pearl edit?
Stained I'm going to mark as available since, now that I think about it, it shouldn't really require me to draw a whole new gene :P
@JonTargaryen
180kt sound good? :P
100kt for base + 60kt to sponsor Python + 20kt for the pearl edit?
Stained I'm going to mark as available since, now that I think about it, it shouldn't really require me to draw a whole new gene :P
@Ototo 180kt sounds good! Lemme yeet off some more fodder and I'll send the money your way :D
@Ototo 180kt sounds good! Lemme yeet off some more fodder and I'll send the money your way :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6