Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bun Buns [Closed Species]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111
@Crazyraspberry @Snowflakemutt Could I get a litter from your two buns? They're so, so cute!!
@Crazyraspberry @Snowflakemutt Could I get a litter from your two buns? They're so, so cute!!
@BroadwayJunkie of course you can! But only if I can atleast have one bun from the litter
@BroadwayJunkie of course you can! But only if I can atleast have one bun from the litter
@Fin
jfc these things are adorable. a+++++ job
@Fin
jfc these things are adorable. a+++++ job
25f809k.jpg
@Mildchameleon

Hello! Do you want to possibly breed your Toni with my Lydia? I'll pay for it if accepted.^^
@Mildchameleon

Hello! Do you want to possibly breed your Toni with my Lydia? I'll pay for it if accepted.^^
@Fin omg this is incredibly adorable. Pinglist please?
@Fin omg this is incredibly adorable. Pinglist please?
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Do you have a waitlist for new bun owners, or is it strictly first come first serve? I've been keeping an eye on this thread, but they went so fast that I miss them all completely!
Do you have a waitlist for new bun owners, or is it strictly first come first serve? I've been keeping an eye on this thread, but they went so fast that I miss them all completely!
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@MusicandMagic

There's no waitlist, but I can add you to the pinglist if you'd like? Every time I put up a new batch, I'll ping everyone on the list.

Also-- I try to post them at random times once per day, typically in batches of 4.
@MusicandMagic

There's no waitlist, but I can add you to the pinglist if you'd like? Every time I put up a new batch, I'll ping everyone on the list.

Also-- I try to post them at random times once per day, typically in batches of 4.
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
Go ahead and add me to the list, and maybe I'll have better luck with timing before all too long.
Go ahead and add me to the list, and maybe I'll have better luck with timing before all too long.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@Fin

Please add me to your pinglist please! Thank you!
@Fin

Please add me to your pinglist please! Thank you!
msfAKvX.png
@brighteningskies
Sorry for the late reply, i just woke up =3=
And yes! And also, if the RNG gives us a litter of 3, I'd like to get one for myself ^^ If we're not that lucky, no worries! I don't have to take child of Floof home ;)
@brighteningskies
Sorry for the late reply, i just woke up =3=
And yes! And also, if the RNG gives us a litter of 3, I'd like to get one for myself ^^ If we're not that lucky, no worries! I don't have to take child of Floof home ;)
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111