Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bun Buns [Closed Species]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
@Nekome
You can't return them to the adoption center, but you can trade them or give them to another player. I'm working on a "Bun Bun white pages" so that people can look for trades or breeding partners, etc.

@Hiame
Thank you for the suggestion!
To answer your questions:
  • As long as you get permission from the other player and pay the breeding fee, then you can breed with whomever you want.
  • And yep! Feel free to use your bun however you want~ As long as you don't claim to have drawn the original Bun, I'm cool with whatever.
@Nekome
You can't return them to the adoption center, but you can trade them or give them to another player. I'm working on a "Bun Bun white pages" so that people can look for trades or breeding partners, etc.

@Hiame
Thank you for the suggestion!
To answer your questions:
  • As long as you get permission from the other player and pay the breeding fee, then you can breed with whomever you want.
  • And yep! Feel free to use your bun however you want~ As long as you don't claim to have drawn the original Bun, I'm cool with whatever.
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
Okay, so; @LadyofSpiders, may I breed my girl Cookie with your Marvel? :3
Sorry for bothering, I managed to get my own boy!
Okay, so; @LadyofSpiders, may I breed my girl Cookie with your Marvel? :3
Sorry for bothering, I managed to get my own boy!
Username: snowpea
Bun Bun name: Joker
Pinglist?: Y
Anything else?: N
Username: snowpea
Bun Bun name: Joker
Pinglist?: Y
Anything else?: N
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Username: OblongSushi
Bun Bun name: Vincent
Pinglist?: Yes please.
Anything else?: Nope!
Username: OblongSushi
Bun Bun name: Vincent
Pinglist?: Yes please.
Anything else?: Nope!
sfox-22216-5_21_95_4_5_5_5_6.png 09yJ3dT.png c0iZoj3.png sgriffin-8337-6_17_52_10_5_1.png
Maybe some lil cute stuffed toys or animals for them
Maybe some lil cute stuffed toys or animals for them
@Snowflakemutt

That would be adorable! Thanks for the input~
@Snowflakemutt

That would be adorable! Thanks for the input~
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
Maybe you can add in chibi insects?

And even though it would probably take a long time to make, maybe an apparel item that has to do with the Bun Buns personality?
Maybe you can add in chibi insects?

And even though it would probably take a long time to make, maybe an apparel item that has to do with the Bun Buns personality?
gah so cute <3
@soullesswendigo @snowflakemutt please may I have your permission for a litter from your bunbuns?
it’s ok if not ^_^
gah so cute <3
@soullesswendigo @snowflakemutt please may I have your permission for a litter from your bunbuns?
it’s ok if not ^_^
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@brighteningskies ofcourse but only if I get half the litter or atleast one bun from the litter
@brighteningskies ofcourse but only if I get half the litter or atleast one bun from the litter
@Fin

Pinglist please?
@Fin

Pinglist please?
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111