Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~SunGlass Library's Skydancers~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@SterlingKat Betrayed by my own people!!! *dramatic fainting* :D
It was around two am my timezone and I was already asleep, and saw it only today around 8 am, but that's life. Next time, though!
@SterlingKat Betrayed by my own people!!! *dramatic fainting* :D
It was around two am my timezone and I was already asleep, and saw it only today around 8 am, but that's life. Next time, though!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway
Pahaha I'm sorry! I wanted to finish sooner but the last dragon I wanted to do had metallic and scales! Oml that had me glaring at the screen for a while
@faraway
Pahaha I'm sorry! I wanted to finish sooner but the last dragon I wanted to do had metallic and scales! Oml that had me glaring at the screen for a while
RG3SXKP.png
@SterlingKat yeah. Metallic. I totally understand you. I love metallic and have so many dragons with it, but I always feel like preemptively apologizing for the hassle when commissioning adopts for metallic dragons. Pretty gene, annoying to draw.
@SterlingKat yeah. Metallic. I totally understand you. I love metallic and have so many dragons with it, but I always feel like preemptively apologizing for the hassle when commissioning adopts for metallic dragons. Pretty gene, annoying to draw.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway Ahaha I know. But I conquered it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32129107] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321292/32129107_350.png[/img] [/url] This gal has it ahaha (she's pretty but, I also am side eyeing her so bad)
@faraway
Ahaha I know. But I conquered it!

32129107_350.png
This gal has it ahaha (she's pretty but, I also am side eyeing her so bad)
RG3SXKP.png
@BokuHiro6 @AsylumBat @MawkishMuse
Added you all! <3 thank you for your interest
@BokuHiro6 @AsylumBat @MawkishMuse
Added you all! <3 thank you for your interest
RG3SXKP.png
@GryphonSong @DragonDraws @Birdskull @Emordnilap @thughyung @Artemis @RK900 @mrgbmommy @eieru @Minstri @BloodAlphaess @EmbarksFate

Hello guys~! I've taken down your orders and everything you asked for is fine! Please note, I haven't done a lot of the genes ordered so it will take me a lil while just to complete the genes to a standard I'm happy with!

Send payment now as well as this is a confirmation! I send completed orders via PM!
@GryphonSong @DragonDraws @Birdskull @Emordnilap @thughyung @Artemis @RK900 @mrgbmommy @eieru @Minstri @BloodAlphaess @EmbarksFate

Hello guys~! I've taken down your orders and everything you asked for is fine! Please note, I haven't done a lot of the genes ordered so it will take me a lil while just to complete the genes to a standard I'm happy with!

Send payment now as well as this is a confirmation! I send completed orders via PM!
RG3SXKP.png
@SterlingKat OH wow. That's such a cool solution of metallic issue!! It looks shiny but without looking like snake skin or latex, but more like tiny hairs shiny, which looks so much better with this adopt design. Conquered is definitely the most fitting word for what you managed! \o/
@SterlingKat OH wow. That's such a cool solution of metallic issue!! It looks shiny but without looking like snake skin or latex, but more like tiny hairs shiny, which looks so much better with this adopt design. Conquered is definitely the most fitting word for what you managed! \o/
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@SterlingKat

Uuuugh wow! I am going to need one of these! I better get to saving
@SterlingKat

Uuuugh wow! I am going to need one of these! I better get to saving
ihOGJoH.png
@PuzzBeef
Aw thank you!
@PuzzBeef
Aw thank you!
RG3SXKP.png
@SterlingKat awe man! I missed it! I loveeeeee this adopt so much! You did an amazing job! I can't wait for the next round! ^.^ (hopefully I'll make it)
@SterlingKat awe man! I missed it! I loveeeeee this adopt so much! You did an amazing job! I can't wait for the next round! ^.^ (hopefully I'll make it)
BvANZX7.png..........vRUL6qn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27