Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Eternal Fluff] Tundra Adoptables OLD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Gurrero he's lovely. I hope I van pull off the facet. What color can may the heart be and should it be hovering?

If you could add the flowercrown that would be great! Eyes are fine and no outline (I think) .
@Gurrero he's lovely. I hope I van pull off the facet. What color can may the heart be and should it be hovering?

If you could add the flowercrown that would be great! Eyes are fine and no outline (I think) .
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
@LlamaMamma @SilverPhoenix @AlkorDuskwing @JulesTheObscure @MitraSunshine @dragontrainerz @SoullessWendigo @Techmox @TheNightStar @Moshipuppy @Duckii @Cruelty @Kindra @AquaSoars @ArtsyDragon7 @DemonWithin @CoffeeCaat @Friedphish @ShinyStufful @SkyLetha @Alskasaur @Sunbyrd @Callater @MoonSun18 @LeafeonWarrior @Zygon @Saberheart @Huntess @Jaspernoir @Alastriona1 @SpaghettiFlyer @SookieJane @kaaoqi @Jaynk @CaityJay @sunnyVista @FluffyTundras @Wrennekin @Marceline @PuzzBeef @Tarble @benjalinguinie @lantadyme @apis @CheshireCatUk1 @Icystorm @Arborpunk @Mudguts @Beezadrella @nefily @alaneyes @LaughingZuru @Bioslice @Bekuno @selenomancy @heartcrusher1 @micahjaguar @Rashakiro @WrightNDesk @nonaline @AceCavalier @ysm78006 @FlufferLover @Usaogi @Coolkid @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @SnoringHyena @Loyalties
The shop is open again and I have 2 slots available!
First come, first severed.

You can reserve a slot for a maximum of 24 hours.
There is no waiting list, sorry.

Don't forget; the Give-Away ends Today;
18 Aug. 2018 at 23:59:59 FR Time.
@LlamaMamma @SilverPhoenix @AlkorDuskwing @JulesTheObscure @MitraSunshine @dragontrainerz @SoullessWendigo @Techmox @TheNightStar @Moshipuppy @Duckii @Cruelty @Kindra @AquaSoars @ArtsyDragon7 @DemonWithin @CoffeeCaat @Friedphish @ShinyStufful @SkyLetha @Alskasaur @Sunbyrd @Callater @MoonSun18 @LeafeonWarrior @Zygon @Saberheart @Huntess @Jaspernoir @Alastriona1 @SpaghettiFlyer @SookieJane @kaaoqi @Jaynk @CaityJay @sunnyVista @FluffyTundras @Wrennekin @Marceline @PuzzBeef @Tarble @benjalinguinie @lantadyme @apis @CheshireCatUk1 @Icystorm @Arborpunk @Mudguts @Beezadrella @nefily @alaneyes @LaughingZuru @Bioslice @Bekuno @selenomancy @heartcrusher1 @micahjaguar @Rashakiro @WrightNDesk @nonaline @AceCavalier @ysm78006 @FlufferLover @Usaogi @Coolkid @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @SnoringHyena @Loyalties
The shop is open again and I have 2 slots available!
First come, first severed.

You can reserve a slot for a maximum of 24 hours.
There is no waiting list, sorry.

Don't forget; the Give-Away ends Today;
18 Aug. 2018 at 23:59:59 FR Time.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Username + ID: Saberheart + 365568 Tundra Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36162251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361623/36162251_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Iridescent, Shimmer,Filigree Emote: Blurp Blep: heart Speech Bubble: yes Speech Bubble Animated: [b]yes[/b] / no Payment: mixed Note: Heart can be rose.
Username + ID: Saberheart + 365568
Tundra Link:

36162251_350.png

Genes: Iridescent, Shimmer,Filigree
Emote: Blurp
Blep: heart
Speech Bubble: yes
Speech Bubble Animated: yes / no
Payment: mixed
Note: Heart can be rose.
5ZCYpRv.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif4OiOJgi.png
@Saberheart

That would be 100+20+20+20+15=175kt
I don't do custom eye emotes, but I think you meant blep? Right?
But what Eye emote/expression would you like?
@Saberheart

That would be 100+20+20+20+15=175kt
I don't do custom eye emotes, but I think you meant blep? Right?
But what Eye emote/expression would you like?
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Yes lol I meant smile blep :), would you prefer gems or treasure?
Yes lol I meant smile blep :), would you prefer gems or treasure?
@Saberheart Either is fine really, please note that I handle a 1:850 gem to treasure ratio.
@Saberheart Either is fine really, please note that I handle a 1:850 gem to treasure ratio.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
@Faeninaa Could I please be removed from the pinglist? :) Thanks!
@Faeninaa Could I please be removed from the pinglist? :) Thanks!
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@Faeninaa I will send you the treasure now.
@Faeninaa I will send you the treasure now.
Username + ID: SkyLetha 207893 Tundra Link:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44348359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443484/44348359_350.png[/img] [/url] The beebi I bought from ya! Genes: Python, Morph, and Capsule! Emote: Dead Blep: Yes! Speech Bubble: Id love to get a custom bubble, with some kind of magic related item, like a potion! Speech Bubble Animated: yes! Payment: Gems! Note: Im looking to make her a halloweenish dragon, shes so pretty! <3
Username + ID: SkyLetha 207893
Tundra Link:
44348359_350.png

The beebi I bought from ya!
Genes: Python, Morph, and Capsule!
Emote: Dead
Blep: Yes!
Speech Bubble: Id love to get a custom bubble, with some kind of magic related item, like a potion!
Speech Bubble Animated: yes!
Payment: Gems!
Note: Im looking to make her a halloweenish dragon, shes so pretty! <3
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@SkyLetha I'm so glad to see one of my hatchlings here :)
So that would be: 80*+20+20+12*+4*=136kt Capsule isn't visible btw.

*Tundra Hatchery Discount

@Saberheart What Eye expression would you like? The default one?
@SkyLetha I'm so glad to see one of my hatchlings here :)
So that would be: 80*+20+20+12*+4*=136kt Capsule isn't visible btw.

*Tundra Hatchery Discount

@Saberheart What Eye expression would you like? The default one?
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26