Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Eternal Fluff] Tundra Adoptables OLD
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
@Faeninaa
Would you do holds for one of the baby girls? ^^
@Faeninaa
Would you do holds for one of the baby girls? ^^
@Faeninaa I would love to but Evi for gems,,,
@Faeninaa I would love to but Evi for gems,,,
eVaClRh.png
Could I get an adopt for adopt trade with my Bean adopts? They're on hiatus but I could make room for an adopt ^-^
Could I get an adopt for adopt trade with my Bean adopts? They're on hiatus but I could make room for an adopt ^-^
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
These are cute! if i ever get one its fir my one and only special tundra, Zelena<3
These are cute! if i ever get one its fir my one and only special tundra, Zelena<3
0zEtDKV.png
@SookieJane @StarButterfly I'm sorry, Evi is already sold.
@SookieJane @StarButterfly I'm sorry, Evi is already sold.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Hello I was wondering what is the total cost of the tundra art?
Hello I was wondering what is the total cost of the tundra art?
@Faeninaa

Can we get some updates on when we will be recieving our adopts? It's been far over 2 weeks now. :0
@Faeninaa

Can we get some updates on when we will be recieving our adopts? It's been far over 2 weeks now. :0
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Faeninaa ping list please!
@Faeninaa ping list please!
@beforenoon @gorwen be patient, they have a life and from what I understand, stuff has been going down.
@beforenoon @gorwen be patient, they have a life and from what I understand, stuff has been going down.
dFnwkLI.pngePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
@iamuniverse i didn't realize the last comment from OP was in September. i followed someone's signature to this post and the art is cute. thank you for letting me know it may be awhile before hearing anything back. i hope everything is okay with Fae!
@iamuniverse i didn't realize the last comment from OP was in September. i followed someone's signature to this post and the art is cute. thank you for letting me know it may be awhile before hearing anything back. i hope everything is okay with Fae!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26