Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] sleeping derg adopt
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
CR sent, thank you so much!
CR sent, thank you so much!
1XvTtel.png
@qunii thank you for your order!!

And yeah you're right its 160g :D
@qunii thank you for your order!!

And yeah you're right its 160g :D
yMr9dY7.png A2yeuHD.png 09hlZK2.png ruAdNgJ.png emWDcYh.png
@Oppabo [b]DRAGON:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31882937] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318830/31882937_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]PAYMENT METHOD:[/b] treasure [b]ADD-ONS:[/b] yes* [b]BASE COLOR:[/b] Blood [b]SKY COLOR:[/b] Moon [b]NAME:[/b] Roxy [b]GLASS TEXTURE?:[/b] yes [b]SNOW PILE?:[/b] no [b]ANIMATION:[/b] sparkle [b]NUMBER OF SPARKLES:[/b] 3 [b]NOTES:[/b] Can you include his [item=Hunter's Hat]? Thank you ^^
@Oppabo

DRAGON:

31882937_350.png

PAYMENT METHOD: treasure
ADD-ONS: yes*

BASE COLOR: Blood
SKY COLOR: Moon
NAME: Roxy
GLASS TEXTURE?: yes
SNOW PILE?: no
ANIMATION: sparkle

NUMBER OF SPARKLES: 3

NOTES: Can you include his Hunter's Hat ? Thank you ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
thank you for your order!
The total is 100+16+24+24+56+32+20 so 272kt for the adopt!

New apparel is based on bribes so please check the Rules & FAQ post on my bribing policy :)
@RubieKanary
thank you for your order!
The total is 100+16+24+24+56+32+20 so 272kt for the adopt!

New apparel is based on bribes so please check the Rules & FAQ post on my bribing policy :)
@Oppabo Okay Are you interested in [item=Breed Change: Nocturne] for [item=Hunter's Hat]?
@Oppabo

Okay

Are you interested in Breed Change: Nocturne for Hunter's Hat ?
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary that works for me and actually it's a bit more than I expected so I can knock off 72kt from your dragon so the payment will be 200kt + nocturne breed change scroll if that works for you? ^^
@RubieKanary that works for me and actually it's a bit more than I expected so I can knock off 72kt from your dragon so the payment will be 200kt + nocturne breed change scroll if that works for you? ^^
@Oppabo

Okay, let me CR you :)
@Oppabo

Okay, let me CR you :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Oppabo

Hello!

Just want to let you know I have set up the CR with you, so you can accept at your earliest convenience ^^
@Oppabo

Hello!

Just want to let you know I have set up the CR with you, so you can accept at your earliest convenience ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary yes I see it! Thank you! I'll accept once I finish the adopt (unless you'd like me to accept now so you can keep track of your money xD)
@RubieKanary yes I see it! Thank you! I'll accept once I finish the adopt (unless you'd like me to accept now so you can keep track of your money xD)
@Oppabo

That's fine! Just wanted to check in case I made a mistake in the CR and it didn't go through ^^
@Oppabo

That's fine! Just wanted to check in case I made a mistake in the CR and it didn't go through ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64