Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Firefish's Imperial adoptables
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
payment sent ^u^
payment sent ^u^
iuEBSJ3.png
7ntZZGM.png
4lcODb6.png
o7ZCFYm.png
UeSE1vI.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
bVV6yhw.png
rix3ppo.png
LhnYpua.png

nKSPt4M.png
Still one slot left!

EDIT ; Going to bed, whoever send a request form completed first will get the last slot, any following request form will be ignored.
Still one slot left!

EDIT ; Going to bed, whoever send a request form completed first will get the last slot, any following request form will be ignored.
forum_signature.jpg
Picture of dragon (or link to dragon): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20032403] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200325/20032403_350.png[/img] [/url] Firebreath (YES or NO)(will match the dragon's element): Yes! Element: Ice Genes sponsored (if any): Clown and Stripes Paiement (treasures or gems): gems Make his eyes just Rare, please.
Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):
20032403_350.png

Firebreath (YES or NO)(will match the dragon's element): Yes!
Element: Ice
Genes sponsored (if any): Clown and Stripes
Paiement (treasures or gems): gems
Make his eyes just Rare, please.
EB9Rmwv.png
@Anayre

You have the slot ! However, faceted and rare eyes are treated as the samedi (like my défaut eyes are). Are you okay with that?
@Anayre

You have the slot ! However, faceted and rare eyes are treated as the samedi (like my défaut eyes are). Are you okay with that?
forum_signature.jpg
@Firefish Sorry, I did not understand a bit) But you can then do his eyes Common?
@Firefish Sorry, I did not understand a bit) But you can then do his eyes Common?
EB9Rmwv.png
@Anayre
Of course ! :)
@Anayre
Of course ! :)
forum_signature.jpg
@Firefish
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!
@Firefish
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@Elvhenan

Sûre! :)
@Elvhenan

Sûre! :)
forum_signature.jpg
@diitto @Balk @STRHKR @Rey @FeridBathory @delereia @Ryuuna @wintercovers @Xylona @Ichored @PotateTheGreat @Mobian @Giu @Anayre @Eiyora @evapples @Keileon @Elvhenan

We are open for business ! 3 slots available.
@diitto @Balk @STRHKR @Rey @FeridBathory @delereia @Ryuuna @wintercovers @Xylona @Ichored @PotateTheGreat @Mobian @Giu @Anayre @Eiyora @evapples @Keileon @Elvhenan

We are open for business ! 3 slots available.
forum_signature.jpg
Could I be added to the pinglist please? I need to save up for these :o
Could I be added to the pinglist please? I need to save up for these :o
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43