Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Ani]Majestic FlapFlaps - Semi-Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
edit: o i didnt see that u were subbed til after i posted im stupid rip
ADD ME TO THE PINGLISTTTTTT THESE ARE SO AMAZING IM OVERLOADING
edit: o i didnt see that u were subbed til after i posted im stupid rip
ADD ME TO THE PINGLISTTTTTT THESE ARE SO AMAZING IM OVERLOADING
tUjSZIC.png
@Youmeanies
No worries, it happens! :>
@Youmeanies
No worries, it happens! :>
OOIa5x2.png
I'd also like to be added to the pinglist
I'd also like to be added to the pinglist
Metallic/Alloy/Circuit added! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwttB5F.gif[/img]
Metallic/Alloy/Circuit added!
QwttB5F.gif
OOIa5x2.png
I NEED FLAPPYS!!!!! PING LIST PLZ!
I NEED FLAPPYS!!!!! PING LIST PLZ!
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
tumblr_inline_p7g3gqurGU1rujz3w_400.gif
Added!
Added!
OOIa5x2.png
[center]@Trickilicky @Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Kaito @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Zangoose @Drown @Marceline @Epulina @IronAndWine @GwiazCo @PrinceDirk @dragoninmywagon @inhumanelm @Pretzii @Aeonox @bluemoonsyrup @Vedis @WeyrLeader @TheDwarfQueen @cyrallia @Himochi @Artnerd @Spinelwolf @MafiaVamp @Rabies @ButterflyAce @PurBeaver @tunatuna @RoseWishes @DigDog @kamooi @Pastiche @soulykins @Saturnoodle @AnimeLover9631 @AeolusLloigor @Rosekitten @Madolche @Babs3 @AngryMothNoises @AsylumBat @Rav3nw1nged @Cassichu @Mudguts @BlueCoriander @NerraVostra @CharlieWeasleyy @lucidcoyote @ZsaZsa @Youmeanies @Astraya @MoonSun18 @meloncauli @MYOHO [size=5][b][u]Update[/u]: Gene Models Needed![/b][/size] I've pinged everyone a little early looking for wildclaws that have at least one of these genes(I don't have any in my own lair, or planned at this time). [b]Please carefully read the rules after the list before requesting[/b]!: Bar/Daub, [s]Clown/EyeSpots[/s], Giraffe/Hex, [s]Iridescent/Shimmer[/s], Jaguar/Rosette, Jupiter/Saturn, [s]Petals/Butterfly[/s], [s]Python/Morph[/s], Savannah/Safari, Speckle/Freckle, Tapir/Striation, [s]Tiger/Stripes[/s], Filigree, Gembond, Lace, Okapi, [s]Opal[/s], [s]Runes[/s], Scales, Smirch, [s]Spines[/s][/center] -[b]One dragon per person.[/b] -[b]You can claim with a non-WC[/b] [indent]But the base will still be a WC.[/indent] -[b]First come, First serve[/b]. [indent]-I make primary and secondary genes in a matching set, this means if someone grabs a slot with a dragon that has a gene from two different sets, then they also claim both sets unless it's already be made. -[b]You can claim with a dragon that has an existing gene[/b] so long as at least one gene is new! -That being said, please choose a tertiary that has already been made or isn't listed above. If someone else above you has already claimed the tert your dragon has, you may still treat it as already made/no longer on the list.[/indent] -[b]No accents, skins or apparel at this time.[/b] [indent]-I may offer these at the official opening for USD only. If you would like to have it added on after I open you can.[/indent] -[b]How to reserve a gene before posting your dragon form[/b]. [indent]-First type in which gene(s) you want to grab, but remember not to ping me the first time! -You'll want to edit your original post with the form and then add my ping so it will take me back to the same post in case there have been others after you(This also proves you grabbed it first).[/indent] -[b]Sponsoring Prices[/b]:(If you order mixed and don't need one of the genes I will discount your next adopt!) Keep in mind there are 5 frames and multiple layers [u]per gene[/u] that I must edit/redraw to make new genes [i]and[/i] I'm drawing with a mouse to boot!! [indent]-[b]Already Created Genes[/b]: Free -[b]Sets[/b](New Prime/Sec): 8ooG/8ookTr per new set. -[b]Simple Terts[/b](Body only): 1oog each -[b]Complex Terts[/b](Shows on Wings): 4oog[/indent] -[b]Dragon Form[/b]: [code] [b]Dragon[/b]: (Pleas post a naked scry with a link back to dragon) [b]Primary[/b]: (Please specify if new or old) [b]Secondary[/b]: (Please specify if new or old) [b]Tertiary[/b]: (Please specify if new or old) [b]Facing[/b]: (Left, Right, Upsidedown, Turns, Etc) [/code] I think that about covers it, but if you still have questions please ask! :>
@Trickilicky @Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Kaito @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Zangoose @Drown @Marceline @Epulina @IronAndWine @GwiazCo @PrinceDirk @dragoninmywagon @inhumanelm @Pretzii @Aeonox @bluemoonsyrup @Vedis @WeyrLeader @TheDwarfQueen @cyrallia @Himochi @Artnerd @Spinelwolf @MafiaVamp @Rabies @ButterflyAce @PurBeaver @tunatuna @RoseWishes @DigDog @kamooi @Pastiche @soulykins @Saturnoodle @AnimeLover9631 @AeolusLloigor @Rosekitten @Madolche @Babs3 @AngryMothNoises @AsylumBat @Rav3nw1nged @Cassichu @Mudguts @BlueCoriander @NerraVostra @CharlieWeasleyy @lucidcoyote @ZsaZsa @Youmeanies @Astraya @MoonSun18 @meloncauli @MYOHO

Update: Gene Models Needed!
I've pinged everyone a little early looking for wildclaws that have at least one of these genes(I don't have any in my own lair, or planned at this time).
Please carefully read the rules after the list before requesting!:

Bar/Daub, Clown/EyeSpots, Giraffe/Hex, Iridescent/Shimmer, Jaguar/Rosette, Jupiter/Saturn, Petals/Butterfly, Python/Morph, Savannah/Safari, Speckle/Freckle, Tapir/Striation, Tiger/Stripes, Filigree, Gembond, Lace, Okapi, Opal, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Spines

-One dragon per person.
-You can claim with a non-WC
But the base will still be a WC.
-First come, First serve.
-I make primary and secondary genes in a matching set, this means if someone grabs a slot with a dragon that has a gene from two different sets, then they also claim both sets unless it's already be made.
-You can claim with a dragon that has an existing gene so long as at least one gene is new!
-That being said, please choose a tertiary that has already been made or isn't listed above. If someone else above you has already claimed the tert your dragon has, you may still treat it as already made/no longer on the list.
-No accents, skins or apparel at this time.
-I may offer these at the official opening for USD only. If you would like to have it added on after I open you can.
-How to reserve a gene before posting your dragon form.
-First type in which gene(s) you want to grab, but remember not to ping me the first time!
-You'll want to edit your original post with the form and then add my ping so it will take me back to the same post in case there have been others after you(This also proves you grabbed it first).
-Sponsoring Prices:(If you order mixed and don't need one of the genes I will discount your next adopt!)
Keep in mind there are 5 frames and multiple layers per gene that I must edit/redraw to make new genes and I'm drawing with a mouse to boot!!
-Already Created Genes: Free
-Sets(New Prime/Sec): 8ooG/8ookTr per new set.
-Simple Terts(Body only): 1oog each
-Complex Terts(Shows on Wings): 4oog
-Dragon Form:
Code:
[b]Dragon[/b]: (Pleas post a naked scry with a link back to dragon) [b]Primary[/b]: (Please specify if new or old) [b]Secondary[/b]: (Please specify if new or old) [b]Tertiary[/b]: (Please specify if new or old) [b]Facing[/b]: (Left, Right, Upsidedown, Turns, Etc)

I think that about covers it, but if you still have questions please ask! :>
OOIa5x2.png
My Bann is matalic/alloy/[b]runes[/b] Would he count? @Valishtu [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30002706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300028/30002706_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Primary[/b]: metallic (old) [b]Secondary[/b]: alloy (old) [b]Tertiary[/b]: runes (new) [b]Facing[/b]: (Left)
My Bann is matalic/alloy/runes Would he count? @Valishtu

Dragon:
30002706_350.png

Primary: metallic (old)
Secondary: alloy (old)
Tertiary: runes (new)
Facing: (Left)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631
Yep! :3
Your total will be 100g, I'll let you know when to Cr it!
@AnimeLover9631
Yep! :3
Your total will be 100g, I'll let you know when to Cr it!
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9