Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adoptable Corner:Large and Pixel(Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Caecilius omg your art is so lovely! i'd love to get one of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36640464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366405/36640464_350.png[/img] [/url] Open eyes Tongue out: yes Apparel: goggles with the lanterns if possible~ Custom Chopsticks: No Custom Bowl: No Payment Type: do you accept mixed payments? i can do 50g and the rest in treasure
@Caecilius
omg your art is so lovely! i'd love to get one of

36640464_350.png

Open eyes
Tongue out: yes
Apparel: goggles with the lanterns if possible~
Custom Chopsticks: No
Custom Bowl: No
Payment Type: do you accept mixed payments? i can do 50g and the rest in treasure
tumblr_inline_oua5l0MgXe1uri3p5_540.png
@miucity mixed payment is fine. I'll get working on this right away, thank you!
@miucity mixed payment is fine. I'll get working on this right away, thank you!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Dis my son! A good noodle. Would probably be a cronchy rock noodle [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=67&auth=6f48da5908c526dffa78adc3906737ed9e08f738&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Add ons: Genes: Please make him how he is! If anything is too difficult or annoying, you can leave it basic! Closed eyes: No thank you Tongue out: Yes please! love the mlem Apparel(1-3): No apparel~ Custom Chopsticks: Plain is perfect Custom Bowl: If possible, could you make the bowl suit his color scheme? Pink and purpley and kinda like a amethyst geode? ;w;? If this is too difficult, a plain bowl is totally fine!! Just let me know what you're comfortable with doing! Thank you so much
Dis my son! A good noodle. Would probably be a cronchy rock noodle

dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=67&auth=6f48da5908c526dffa78adc3906737ed9e08f738&dummyext=prev.png
Add ons:
Genes: Please make him how he is! If anything is too difficult or annoying, you can leave it basic!
Closed eyes: No thank you
Tongue out: Yes please! love the mlem
Apparel(1-3): No apparel~
Custom Chopsticks: Plain is perfect
Custom Bowl: If possible, could you make the bowl suit his color scheme? Pink and purpley and kinda like a amethyst geode? ;w;? If this is too difficult, a plain bowl is totally fine!! Just let me know what you're comfortable with doing! Thank you so much
@Caecilius

great! thank you! ill send a CR with payment
@Caecilius

great! thank you! ill send a CR with payment
tumblr_inline_oua5l0MgXe1uri3p5_540.png
may I be added to the pinglist?
may I be added to the pinglist?
78150769_mzjTR2KLyJusSDb.png
@SorrelStream All of these sound great and nothing is not doable! Thank you for being concerned. He'll be done very soon!

@Kabash will do!
@SorrelStream All of these sound great and nothing is not doable! Thank you for being concerned. He'll be done very soon!

@Kabash will do!
Thank you so much! Sending 150g!
Thank you so much! Sending 150g!
open
open
can i be added to the pinglist? when i have the money i'll be sure to come back :3c
can i be added to the pinglist? when i have the money i'll be sure to come back :3c
@Strawberrium alright!
@Strawberrium alright!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30