Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | pixel pride pearl adopts! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TwiliWolf @theroiprocepios
just a heads up, but my laptop decided now was a convenient time to crash, so your orders will take a bit longer to finish. but I should be able to get them done by friday! sorry for taking so long!
@TwiliWolf @theroiprocepios
just a heads up, but my laptop decided now was a convenient time to crash, so your orders will take a bit longer to finish. but I should be able to get them done by friday! sorry for taking so long!
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer Oh no! D: Hope everything turns out ok! Also no problem! Take as much time as you need^^
@HunterGatherer Oh no! D: Hope everything turns out ok! Also no problem! Take as much time as you need^^
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
@HunterGatherer No worries at all! Take all the time you need (clearly i'm moving slow too since it took me like two days to respond to my pings XD )
@HunterGatherer No worries at all! Take all the time you need (clearly i'm moving slow too since it took me like two days to respond to my pings XD )
Dragon/s: I made a dragon and apparel up for this, hope its ok! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/357735730388140045/459292855714840583/unknown.png[/img] Flag/Design: Can I have a few? Like... Too many, heh. Asexual, [url=https://pride-flags.deviantart.com/art/Quoi-WTF-What-1-543925941]quoiromantic[/url], genderflux, demiromantic, and panromatic? Apparel/Accent: Y (black linen arm wraps) Animation: Y (I have too many flags oops) Other Requests: Could I have a few sizes of it in case I want to show others a larger version? That'd be great if so and I'd be sure to credit you! I'd also like the Multigaze to be part of this somehow, maybe an eye or two poking out of the apparel?
Dragon/s: I made a dragon and apparel up for this, hope its ok! unknown.png
Flag/Design: Can I have a few? Like... Too many, heh. Asexual, quoiromantic, genderflux, demiromantic, and panromatic?
Apparel/Accent: Y (black linen arm wraps)
Animation: Y (I have too many flags oops)
Other Requests: Could I have a few sizes of it in case I want to show others a larger version? That'd be great if so and I'd be sure to credit you! I'd also like the Multigaze to be part of this somehow, maybe an eye or two poking out of the apparel?
@KDCCreative
alright, can do! what specific sizes do you need? also, could you tell me what colors the dragon has? (to make it easier for me to reference)

total will be 25kt/25g! (a bit extra since there's a lot of flags)
@KDCCreative
alright, can do! what specific sizes do you need? also, could you tell me what colors the dragon has? (to make it easier for me to reference)

total will be 25kt/25g! (a bit extra since there's a lot of flags)
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer !!! hi id LOVE one!!! Dragon/s: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9485822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94859/9485822_350.png[/img] [/url] Flag/Design: bisexual flag! Apparel/Accent: Y, his accent! [skin=11206] Animation: Y, sparkles please! i like the sparkle animation in your second finished adopt, if you can do that one? ;0; Other Requests: n/a!!!
@HunterGatherer
!!! hi id LOVE one!!!
Dragon/s:

9485822_350.png

Flag/Design:
bisexual flag!
Apparel/Accent: Y, his accent!

Animation: Y, sparkles please! i like the sparkle animation in your second finished adopt, if you can do that one? ;0;
Other Requests: n/a!!!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod
alright, that'll be 25kt/25g! any particular color in mind for the sparkles? ^^
@Zonemod
alright, that'll be 25kt/25g! any particular color in mind for the sparkles? ^^
IRGHmwD.gif
blue please! ill send payment right away C:
blue please! ill send payment right away C:
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
Sorry for the late reply! It's xxy obsidian/radioactive. And the default size you offer as well as double that size, maybe? Also, that price is perfectly fine for your flag trouble, I'll send the treasure after this gets confirmed.
Sorry for the late reply! It's xxy obsidian/radioactive. And the default size you offer as well as double that size, maybe? Also, that price is perfectly fine for your flag trouble, I'll send the treasure after this gets confirmed.
@KDCCreative
that's fine! feel free to send the payment anytime ^^
@KDCCreative
that's fine! feel free to send the payment anytime ^^
IRGHmwD.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11