Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {SURVEY PING} Exceed's Limited Adopts
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
[size=1]@mercurialwings @PuddleStars @Cyrya @jr413 @sneakys @OdiAibyouka @Writer @eieru @UnhappyJoker @tinyymoon @faraway @Avifors @Convexity @Crysi102 @Elextra @Oppabo @Valelael @Mellifera @thegracefuldeer @Cathat @Endro @Squeeze420 @Katarzyna @PhoenixFire36 @Iralla @FauveNox @Reptilia @Luunai @Prey @GhostChateau @tysm @lucidcoyote @MusicandMagic @daisiology @GadzooksTD @GadzooksTD @commoncomitatus @pigeonpanhandle @Cylence @shroudrat @betty @WyvernRathian @rufusdrumknott @SarcasticHawke @Alstroemeria @wildewinged @amillionzeros @Parkakid @Pistachiows @spaceyfeather @proserpinaseeds @Louca @TheBlackOrchid @capesncrosshairs @epher @Redsparrow @jamaesi @Curio @LittleDoctor @RandomPurple @Stellatrix13 @Crim @jbapple @WhiteVixen @pastprologue @Korwa[/size] ----- i apologize for another big ol ping, but results of the survey are in! the people have chosen!! the options with the most votes were spirals, skydancers, and coatls :) since i haven't done them before, i've decided to do spirals for the foddart and offer skydancers and coatls later at this shop! the adopt is below; the price i'm estimating at the moment is [u]175 levels[/u], and you can see [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2688183/2#post_39130541]this post[/url][/b] for more details. (if you're leveling to lv5 that should only be about 35 dragons, which should be manageable given the level and how long it takes to get there.) (for any interested, the adopt is 1300 x 1300 pixels!) [img]https://i.ibb.co/cQH8hFT/realexample.png[/img]
@mercurialwings @PuddleStars @Cyrya @jr413 @sneakys @OdiAibyouka @Writer @eieru @UnhappyJoker @tinyymoon @faraway @Avifors @Convexity @Crysi102 @Elextra @Oppabo @Valelael @Mellifera @thegracefuldeer @Cathat @Endro @Squeeze420 @Katarzyna @PhoenixFire36 @Iralla @FauveNox @Reptilia @Luunai @Prey @GhostChateau @tysm @lucidcoyote @MusicandMagic @daisiology @GadzooksTD @GadzooksTD @commoncomitatus @pigeonpanhandle @Cylence @shroudrat @betty @WyvernRathian @rufusdrumknott @SarcasticHawke @Alstroemeria @wildewinged @amillionzeros @Parkakid @Pistachiows @spaceyfeather @proserpinaseeds @Louca @TheBlackOrchid @capesncrosshairs @epher @Redsparrow @jamaesi @Curio @LittleDoctor @RandomPurple @Stellatrix13 @Crim @jbapple @WhiteVixen @pastprologue @Korwa

i apologize for another big ol ping, but results of the survey are in! the people have chosen!! the options with the most votes were spirals, skydancers, and coatls :) since i haven't done them before, i've decided to do spirals for the foddart and offer skydancers and coatls later at this shop!

the adopt is below; the price i'm estimating at the moment is 175 levels, and you can see this post for more details. (if you're leveling to lv5 that should only be about 35 dragons, which should be manageable given the level and how long it takes to get there.)

(for any interested, the adopt is 1300 x 1300 pixels!)

realexample.png
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
I love the pose! It's cute and whimsical~ I only wish I owned spirals. xD

//Edit: Fixed punctuation. :x
I love the pose! It's cute and whimsical~ I only wish I owned spirals. xD

//Edit: Fixed punctuation. :x
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

oh jeez i have a girl who needs that bad, time to set an alarm or something so i can grab a slot!
oh jeez i have a girl who needs that bad, time to set an alarm or something so i can grab a slot!
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
Yees I'm excited to see coatls in your art style! Do you know how much you might want to price them just so I know how much to save up for when the time comes I can attempt to grab a slot? ^^- [emoji=heart size=1]
Yees I'm excited to see coatls in your art style!

Do you know how much you might want to price them just so I know how much to save up for when the time comes I can attempt to grab a slot? ^^-
jsLE9l2.png
@Gingerkat

bust adopts tend to be around 250-350 g/kt base price while fullbodies are usually 400-600, just depends on what i decide to do, not sure yet ^^
@Gingerkat

bust adopts tend to be around 250-350 g/kt base price while fullbodies are usually 400-600, just depends on what i decide to do, not sure yet ^^
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@exceed would it cost extra levels to get multigaze? i have a dream dragon that i kinda want one of these for, but i saw in your post that it costs 25 extra levels for wasp, and my plan for him has wasp, bee, and multigaze,,,,,,, Hoogh and then theres the fact that i havent decided on a tert for him yet
@exceed would it cost extra levels to get multigaze? i have a dream dragon that i kinda want one of these for, but i saw in your post that it costs 25 extra levels for wasp, and my plan for him has wasp, bee, and multigaze,,,,,,, Hoogh and then theres the fact that i havent decided on a tert for him yet
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
@jr413

no extra cost for multigaze, just for the genes listed :)
@jr413

no extra cost for multigaze, just for the genes listed :)
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
omg that is so pretty and I'd love one but no motivation to enter coli >< I suppose I need to see how I feel when it is open if I still remember then xD
omg that is so pretty and I'd love one but no motivation to enter coli >< I suppose I need to see how I feel when it is open if I still remember then xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Exceed pinlist please :)
@Exceed pinlist please :)
r7P00ic.png
@Exceed Please add me to the pinglist <3
@Exceed Please add me to the pinglist <3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45