Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {SURVEY PING} Exceed's Limited Adopts
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Exceed I'm still interested in buying one, thanks for the ping! c: [b][u]Pearlcatcher Icon[/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] Crim [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44493042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444931/44493042_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Any genes that cost more?:[/b] Yes (Wasp) [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] No [b]Apparel?:[/b] Yes (Green Lace Headpiece) [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure
@Exceed
I'm still interested in buying one, thanks for the ping! c:

Pearlcatcher Icon
Username: Crim
Dragon:

44493042_350.png

Any genes that cost more?: Yes (Wasp)
Skin/Accent?: No
Apparel?: Yes (Green Lace Headpiece)
Payment Type: Treasure
n2Yio0g.png
@Exceed

Thank you for pinging me! But I just realized though that the base is only for female pearlcatchers haha.

No problem though, please continue to work on your other things ^^
@Exceed

Thank you for pinging me! But I just realized though that the base is only for female pearlcatchers haha.

No problem though, please continue to work on your other things ^^
Moofiegoo.gifuOiypcH.pngMoofiegoo.gif
@Moofiegoo

(thumbs up) have a nice day!

@Crim

that will be 350kt with the base (250) and apparel/wasp (50 + 50)! :)
@Moofiegoo

(thumbs up) have a nice day!

@Crim

that will be 350kt with the base (250) and apparel/wasp (50 + 50)! :)
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@Crim here ya go!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/CPktQV6/06.png[/img]
@Crim

here ya go!!

06.png
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@Exceed
I love it!! But this version is missing her apparel ^^;
@Exceed
I love it!! But this version is missing her apparel ^^;
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

OH SHOOT I FORGOT
sorry, i log a bunch of different images for ref and forgot to get one of the apparel!

i'll be back real quick with an apparel-ed version!
@Crim

OH SHOOT I FORGOT
sorry, i log a bunch of different images for ref and forgot to get one of the apparel!

i'll be back real quick with an apparel-ed version!
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@Crim sorry for the double ping if you haven't seen this yet- but she's here, now complete with lace! [img]https://i.ibb.co/qY4sWp1/06.png[/img]
@Crim

sorry for the double ping if you haven't seen this yet- but she's here, now complete with lace!

06.png
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@Exceed Thank you so much!! It's perfect now [emoji=pearlcatcher love]
@Exceed
Thank you so much!! It's perfect now
n2Yio0g.png
@mercurialwings @PuddleStars @Cyrya @jr413 @sneakys @OdiAibyouka @Writer @eieru @UnhappyJoker @tinyymoon @faraway @Avifors @Convexity @Crysi102 @Elextra @Oppabo @Valelael @Mellifera @thegracefuldeer @Cathat @Endro @Squeeze420 @Katarzyna @PhoenixFire36 @Iralla @FauveNox @Reptilia @Luunai @Prey @GhostChateau @tysm @lucidcoyote @MusicandMagic @daisiology @GadzooksTD @GadzooksTD @commoncomitatus @pigeonpanhandle @Cylence @shroudrat @betty @WyvernRathian @rufusdrumknott @SarcasticHawke @Alstroemeria @wildewinged @amillionzeros @Parkakid @Pistachiows @spaceyfeather @proserpinaseeds @Louca @TheBlackOrchid @capesncrosshairs @epher @Redsparrow @jamaesi @Curio @LittleDoctor @RandomPurple @Stellatrix13 @Crim @jbapple @WhiteVixen @pastprologue

hello! i have returned from the semester and few weeks of lots of actual work getting money and i am letting yall on my pinglist (and whoever sees this, i guess) vote on what the next adopt will be, since i will be doing an adopt either for earth foddart NEXT WEEK (and i'll be doing other art there too) as well as another adopt a bit after that! go to this form to choose a breed of dragon, and i'll choose the top two responses to be my next adopts no matter what they are :) thanks for checkin this out! keep an eye out for earth foddart!
@mercurialwings @PuddleStars @Cyrya @jr413 @sneakys @OdiAibyouka @Writer @eieru @UnhappyJoker @tinyymoon @faraway @Avifors @Convexity @Crysi102 @Elextra @Oppabo @Valelael @Mellifera @thegracefuldeer @Cathat @Endro @Squeeze420 @Katarzyna @PhoenixFire36 @Iralla @FauveNox @Reptilia @Luunai @Prey @GhostChateau @tysm @lucidcoyote @MusicandMagic @daisiology @GadzooksTD @GadzooksTD @commoncomitatus @pigeonpanhandle @Cylence @shroudrat @betty @WyvernRathian @rufusdrumknott @SarcasticHawke @Alstroemeria @wildewinged @amillionzeros @Parkakid @Pistachiows @spaceyfeather @proserpinaseeds @Louca @TheBlackOrchid @capesncrosshairs @epher @Redsparrow @jamaesi @Curio @LittleDoctor @RandomPurple @Stellatrix13 @Crim @jbapple @WhiteVixen @pastprologue

hello! i have returned from the semester and few weeks of lots of actual work getting money and i am letting yall on my pinglist (and whoever sees this, i guess) vote on what the next adopt will be, since i will be doing an adopt either for earth foddart NEXT WEEK (and i'll be doing other art there too) as well as another adopt a bit after that! go to this form to choose a breed of dragon, and i'll choose the top two responses to be my next adopts no matter what they are :) thanks for checkin this out! keep an eye out for earth foddart!
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@Exceed Thanks for the heads up! I won't be exalting my fodder then! I'll try to get enough fodder by then. I am happy to see you back!
@Exceed Thanks for the heads up! I won't be exalting my fodder then! I'll try to get enough fodder by then. I am happy to see you back!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45