Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Rey's Adopts
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 133 134
May i be added to the pinglist? I love these ;w;
May i be added to the pinglist? I love these ;w;
beastclantop.png
hey rey! i know you are on hiatus, but when you return may i be added you your pinglist ?
hey rey! i know you are on hiatus, but when you return may i be added you your pinglist ?
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
may i be added to the pinglist? even though your on hiatus! i’d like to get two usd commissions for when you return!
may i be added to the pinglist? even though your on hiatus! i’d like to get two usd commissions for when you return!
mvO7hvU.pngXziknOW.pngCjZPX07.pngVCfSZFe.png
Pinglist me to, please! Especially excited for the dynamic Guardian if you should ever release it - the wip looks already very promising!
Pinglist me to, please! Especially excited for the dynamic Guardian if you should ever release it - the wip looks already very promising!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
I also would love a ping if you decide to reopen :) beautiful!
I also would love a ping if you decide to reopen :) beautiful!
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
If you return please put me on your Pinglist then! <3
If you return please put me on your Pinglist then! <3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
May i be added to the pinglist when you reopen? Many thanks in advance!
May i be added to the pinglist when you reopen? Many thanks in advance!
Could I get one of Ajah here: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59245572] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=57&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=12&winggene=14&wings=85&auth=fe509e13f045c4a8b44aa24785c4b49dc8aabba6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]
Could I get one of Ajah here:

dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=57&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=12&winggene=14&wings=85&auth=fe509e13f045c4a8b44aa24785c4b49dc8aabba6&dummyext=prev.png
ACOZFAh.png
87HCuJ3.png
LRdLP2V.png
520DU0J.png
UuIaQel.png
Wrathematicssleepcat2.png kWZP7RQ.gif
///shywave/// Hello, it's been some time but I found my files and may be open to taking a few slots for anyone interested. (I need to play catch up on all the stuff I've missed QwQ) [u]If you wish to be added or removed from my pinglist just let me know ![/u] Form added below to make it easy for you guys. [b]I will take the first 5 orders, and see how that goes before opening again. I am very shy and nervous about re-opening so bear with me.[/b] [color=#804dbb][b]Price:[/b][/color] 400,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] / 400 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 3 dragons per order. 6 if you're paying in gems. [quote=order form] Username: Dragon Image and Link (if using scry include info): Element: Payment Type: [/quote] Pinglist: [sup] @micahjaguar @Noodlesper @Nanokarp @smerdyakov @Artemis @YvieRay @palico @SweetGracey @Hotpocketguru @MarvinPA @CrystalSiren7 @Lokey @HerrWolf @AtlantisFlewAway @Soapwort @idlewildly @AceCavalier @reefknot @WolfandCrow @Wintersolace @Cylence @girlgirlDragon @loststarship @largia @PhoenixFire36 @Aisuruu @Spectr @Ekanos @DeadeyeWhiskey @reotheleo @SterlingKat @HiddenMica @Stellatrix13 @SparkleOfGold @Danizaurs @Crescentstar711 @DriftingDream @Elvhenan @Ryxe @WhiteVenom @karusthegiant @Saeliras @fortune3698 @woolie @snowy @SimFeetUnder @wintercovers @HereBeeDragons @Rangsky @Anda @sucrosette @hyuukiru @rahstis @Amanda @CheeseChatot @peepsnibbles @biskitten @Astomnus @Kavryn @SparkzTheShinx @protostar @OdiAibyouka @Misha @AyumiNemera @Emberglo @WindshieldViper @Dinraal @Ilesvia @AsylumBat @Ellapinky @NovaDrakkon @JovaniSkye @Sumael @Valishtu @thegracefuldeer @kjolvor @kaaoqi @Xylona @gravehound @SnoopSnip @Cruelty @EevyernDracaneon @Tangaroa @LazarusUndead @mildlyanxiousdoe @soulykins @Vethale @Tangaroa @VeiledOverdose @Twye @minted @ChatZNoir @ReadingHell @spacecat @SheerCold @Shadowdawn199 @Ophionyx @RobinJax @Birdskull @lantadyme @Vermiculus @theroiprocepios @Cerdae @Eagles @PheonixPonder @RoadkillJack @spacecat @FeridBathory @nonaline @DivineVixen @PostalBromeliad @Nontan @Snowki @BlackRayser @DaDragon @diitto @Atalina @MysticalBunni @firefly528moon @Korynia @EverAutumn @JaggedBobcat @Waluwadjet @Ototo @freaquin @Vulpess @DemonKitty13 @Nomo2001 @StarTatami @Kawa @Pleasant @CdrPhoenix @duckyallstar @Iceluoxue @alaneyes @Tune @Fluffesu @STRHKR @LittleDoctor @Aeriums @Sharanay @MahuruRaji @JaggedBobcat @shuake @Airaly @capramoon @Jammingjess @Madolche @sliceydicey @Snapdragoon @anternika @Loyalties @kjolvor @Harmonywish @Nioa @cnicht @dudodo @romo @Reptilia @warthog @Hinumi @Marceline @BokuHiro6 @Sidya @Lithiarch @RileythePlagueDr @porifra @Weenyah @Zeraphir @kijauni @Joule @Chou @FreeWinged @SnuSnu @Sols @Linako @Drag0n5 @Kymris @Oppabo @furtim @RueColdFire
///shywave/// Hello, it's been some time but I found my files and may be open to taking a few slots for anyone interested. (I need to play catch up on all the stuff I've missed QwQ)

If you wish to be added or removed from my pinglist just let me know !

Form added below to make it easy for you guys. I will take the first 5 orders, and see how that goes before opening again. I am very shy and nervous about re-opening so bear with me.

Price: 400,000 icon_treasure.png / 400 icon_gems.png

3 dragons per order. 6 if you're paying in gems.
order form wrote:
Username:
Dragon Image and Link (if using scry include info):
Element:
Payment Type:

Pinglist:

@micahjaguar @Noodlesper @Nanokarp @smerdyakov @Artemis @YvieRay @palico @SweetGracey @Hotpocketguru @MarvinPA @CrystalSiren7 @Lokey @HerrWolf @AtlantisFlewAway @Soapwort @idlewildly @AceCavalier @reefknot @WolfandCrow @Wintersolace @Cylence @girlgirlDragon @loststarship @largia @PhoenixFire36 @Aisuruu @Spectr @Ekanos @DeadeyeWhiskey @reotheleo @SterlingKat @HiddenMica @Stellatrix13 @SparkleOfGold @Danizaurs @Crescentstar711 @DriftingDream @Elvhenan @Ryxe @WhiteVenom @karusthegiant @Saeliras @fortune3698 @woolie @snowy @SimFeetUnder @wintercovers @HereBeeDragons @Rangsky @Anda @sucrosette @hyuukiru @rahstis @Amanda @CheeseChatot @peepsnibbles @biskitten @Astomnus @Kavryn @SparkzTheShinx @protostar @OdiAibyouka @Misha @AyumiNemera @Emberglo @WindshieldViper @Dinraal @Ilesvia @AsylumBat @Ellapinky @NovaDrakkon @JovaniSkye @Sumael @Valishtu @thegracefuldeer @kjolvor @kaaoqi @Xylona @gravehound @SnoopSnip @Cruelty @EevyernDracaneon @Tangaroa @LazarusUndead @mildlyanxiousdoe @soulykins @Vethale @Tangaroa @VeiledOverdose @Twye @minted @ChatZNoir @ReadingHell @spacecat @SheerCold @Shadowdawn199 @Ophionyx @RobinJax @Birdskull @lantadyme @Vermiculus @theroiprocepios @Cerdae @Eagles @PheonixPonder @RoadkillJack @spacecat @FeridBathory @nonaline @DivineVixen @PostalBromeliad @Nontan @Snowki @BlackRayser @DaDragon @diitto @Atalina @MysticalBunni @firefly528moon @Korynia @EverAutumn @JaggedBobcat @Waluwadjet @Ototo @freaquin @Vulpess @DemonKitty13 @Nomo2001 @StarTatami @Kawa @Pleasant @CdrPhoenix @duckyallstar @Iceluoxue @alaneyes @Tune @Fluffesu @STRHKR @LittleDoctor @Aeriums @Sharanay @MahuruRaji @JaggedBobcat @shuake @Airaly @capramoon @Jammingjess @Madolche @sliceydicey @Snapdragoon @anternika @Loyalties @kjolvor @Harmonywish @Nioa @cnicht @dudodo @romo @Reptilia @warthog @Hinumi @Marceline @BokuHiro6 @Sidya @Lithiarch @RileythePlagueDr @porifra @Weenyah @Zeraphir @kijauni @Joule @Chou @FreeWinged @SnuSnu @Sols @Linako @Drag0n5 @Kymris @Oppabo @furtim @RueColdFire
XbPpy52.png =====
Username: Cruelty Dragon Image and Link (if using scry include info): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1667601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/16677/1667601_350.png[/img][/url] Element: Arcane Payment Type: Gems AAAAAAAAH THEYRE BACK ;A;
Username: Cruelty
Dragon Image and Link (if using scry include info): 1667601_350.png
Element: Arcane
Payment Type: Gems

AAAAAAAAH THEYRE BACK ;A;
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 133 134