Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Tundra Loafs and Coatl Sploots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@delos aaa thanks!! your total is 75 gems!!
@delos aaa thanks!! your total is 75 gems!!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
@delos here you are! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/babe/f/2018/051/8/b/toasty_loaf_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dc3tt3y.png[/img]
@delos here you are!
toasty_loaf_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dc3tt3y.png
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
@tuxedofloracat aaa i forgot to reply!!! she is super cute, thank you so much!!
@tuxedofloracat aaa i forgot to reply!!! she is super cute, thank you so much!!
vonVRKR.png pYAz4OB.png hatchery | leveling
@tuxedofloracat Username: epher Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20189251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201893/20189251_350.png[/img] [/url] Base: female Genes: giraffe/seraph/spines Skin/Accent: if you're willing to draw it, sure! if not that's fine too though :D~ Payment Method: gems! Special notes: n/a
@tuxedofloracat
Username: epher
Dragon:

20189251_350.png

Base: female
Genes: giraffe/seraph/spines
Skin/Accent: if you're willing to draw it, sure! if not that's fine too though :D~
Payment Method: gems!
Special notes: n/a
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@TuxedoFloracat i'm ded. Yes yes yes, pinglist me please! I'll be back for my progen <3
@TuxedoFloracat i'm ded. Yes yes yes, pinglist me please! I'll be back for my progen <3
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@epher your total is 70 gems! I don't think the accent will work well on the base, sorry.
@epher your total is 70 gems! I don't think the accent will work well on the base, sorry.
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

Clan Breezewings
@TuxedoFloracat Could I please be pinged for when you have slots open again? I'm really tempted to get a little loaf of one of my (many many) Tundras! :)
@TuxedoFloracat Could I please be pinged for when you have slots open again? I'm really tempted to get a little loaf of one of my (many many) Tundras! :)
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@TuxedoFloracat could I please get a ping when you're open again? I'd like to get two of these little loafs (sponsoring all genes)!
@TuxedoFloracat could I please get a ping when you're open again? I'd like to get two of these little loafs (sponsoring all genes)!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@epher here you are! thank you!! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1545/f/2018/061/3/1/epher_loaf_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dc4qasa.png[/img]
@epher
here you are! thank you!!
epher_loaf_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dc4qasa.png
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

Clan Breezewings
@TuxedoFloracat *w* ohhh i love it! thank you so much!!

edit- oh, and you can keep the extra gems, they were meant to be a tip ahaha >v<
@TuxedoFloracat *w* ohhh i love it! thank you so much!!

edit- oh, and you can keep the extra gems, they were meant to be a tip ahaha >v<
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69