Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 248 249
@xianvar oh I'm so glad you like them! Nothing wrong with ordering multiple times in a row ^^

First dragon would be 40g!

For the second dragon, sponsoring the Romantic red rose is unfortunately not possible as it should be in the dragon's mouth, which is open on the adopt ^^" but sponsoring the silk sash would be 55 gems, so the whole deal would come to 240 gems.

The both of them together would be 280g! If that sounds good you can send the payment over please ^^
@xianvar oh I'm so glad you like them! Nothing wrong with ordering multiple times in a row ^^

First dragon would be 40g!

For the second dragon, sponsoring the Romantic red rose is unfortunately not possible as it should be in the dragon's mouth, which is open on the adopt ^^" but sponsoring the silk sash would be 55 gems, so the whole deal would come to 240 gems.

The both of them together would be 280g! If that sounds good you can send the payment over please ^^
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina Could you put the Rose under his paw? I'd love to have it in there somehow -- but if not, that's also a-okay.

Could you let me know how much it would be to sponsor the pinstripe gene? turns out I have abysmal reading comprehension and can't see that genes have a flat price xD Sounds fine for me, just let me know about the Rose!
@Rasaliina Could you put the Rose under his paw? I'd love to have it in there somehow -- but if not, that's also a-okay.

Could you let me know how much it would be to sponsor the pinstripe gene? turns out I have abysmal reading comprehension and can't see that genes have a flat price xD Sounds fine for me, just let me know about the Rose!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar I suppose that could work! 30 sound ok for that? ^^
@xianvar I suppose that could work! 30 sound ok for that? ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina absolutely awesome! I'll be sending payment -- 310g if I'm not mistaken?
@Rasaliina absolutely awesome! I'll be sending payment -- 310g if I'm not mistaken?
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar correct! Thank you ^^
@xianvar correct! Thank you ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61460037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614601/61460037_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: treasure [s]Apparel: [/s] Skin/accent: no [s]Sponsoring: [/s] I want his scry made if possible, Starmap, constellation and branches [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Dragon: 61460037_350.png
Payment: treasure
Apparel:
Skin/accent: no
Sponsoring:

I want his scry made if possible, Starmap, constellation and branches
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
you art is so lovely <3 I would like to inquire about price for: Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65397134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653972/65397134_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: gems Apparel: no Skin/accent: if possible yes please. gem bribe. Sponsoring: glowing eyes Thank you
you art is so lovely <3 I would like to inquire about price for:
Dragon: 65397134_350.png
Payment: gems
Apparel: no
Skin/accent: if possible yes please. gem bribe.
Sponsoring: glowing eyes

Thank you
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@AkaneChaan I'll gladly work with the scry! 40kt please ^^
@AkaneChaan I'll gladly work with the scry! 40kt please ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Miirim thank you for your order!

The accent is beautiful but very complex, so I'd ask for a bribe of at least 500 gems. The glowing eyes don't cost you anything, I'll add a little glow around the closed eye for no charge :)

All the genes have already been sponsored, so the price would be 40 gems plus the bribe. If that sounds good you can send the payment my way please ^^
@Miirim thank you for your order!

The accent is beautiful but very complex, so I'd ask for a bribe of at least 500 gems. The glowing eyes don't cost you anything, I'll add a little glow around the closed eye for no charge :)

All the genes have already been sponsored, so the price would be 40 gems plus the bribe. If that sounds good you can send the payment my way please ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Payment sent TY!
Payment sent TY!
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 248 249