Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@LazarusUndead
You do not have to wait for a slot to open to sponsor a breed, however you will not be able to order a custom dragon of that breed until a slot opens. For my FR Currency they are on a huge wait list and are currently cycling through, so you would secure a spot by signing up on the wait list.

Yes you can sponsor a breed with bribe items :) it just needs to come out to the total treasure cost of sponsoring that breed, which I will determine through the current lowest AH price of that item.
@LazarusUndead
You do not have to wait for a slot to open to sponsor a breed, however you will not be able to order a custom dragon of that breed until a slot opens. For my FR Currency they are on a huge wait list and are currently cycling through, so you would secure a spot by signing up on the wait list.

Yes you can sponsor a breed with bribe items :) it just needs to come out to the total treasure cost of sponsoring that breed, which I will determine through the current lowest AH price of that item.
kx9VmHP.png
@Vanitas
Unfortunately since you have not replied with an order, I will be removing you from the order slot. If you would like to be added to the wait list for another slot in the future, ping me in the thread.
@Vanitas
Unfortunately since you have not replied with an order, I will be removing you from the order slot. If you would like to be added to the wait list for another slot in the future, ping me in the thread.
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=green]Hey everyone, I have been thinking about this for quite some time and wanted to get feedback from you all on this issue! As many of you already know my wait list is very long, so long it seems I can't ever get to the end of it. I apologize for that and would like to suggest another option for FR Currency Order Slots. I would like to do an FR Currency Order Slot Ping List, where the first few people to claim the slots will get them. This way people don't have to wait ages, as I am in school and very slow <<;; I would like all of your opinions so I have added a survey for you all to take :) please check it out and when I have received enough feedback I will make my decision! [size=5][b][url=https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DSSKJ2P]Order Slot Survey[/url][/b][/size] [quote][size=2]@knightstorage @ophician @Mythie @goiken @BlueAlphyn885 @Darlnim @epher @BatzyBoo @kittendew @SassyCowgirl @Clavicado @Meow8meow @Nemora @Mythie @Gregoros @tunatuna @Orjatar @Amorah @Shishiru @Vaze @zeguk @Shakshun @Soujun @CherieBits @Starsea @sempervivums @overtherebear @HouseOfNight @Svelte @BlackRayser @Airaly @HoquesPoques @ArtistDreams @Golisopod @kjolvor @Alcina @Starmax @JovaniSkye @Minxwolfie @DragonDawn @SeptentrionSea @(Pg. @51) @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Starrlight @Eagles @(pg. @52) @Ribbons @Yarrow @(pg. @53) @Desertnettle @(pg. @53) @nettelflare14 @Gyrfalcon2 @CrystalBlossom @Lyka @Apothecaria @Renepolumorfous @Survivalist @AeolusLloigor @Minseok1243 @candyninja101 @razu @Churyu @candyninja101 @razu @Churyu @Mintiani @alaneyes @Crayola @dilselim @Wonderling @Exaltier @rasnes @Celine @Festival @Vaze @Lunnietic @Jeana @JurassicPark @Osa @Watercolour @dr090909 @synnful @auroshen @Liberosis @Rangsky @Ambrose @hannahbonn @TheRasmus @hayum @Mangusto @Artgeekallday @Skydust @Duskflame @PastelPaisley @Braixen @magicalmarmaid @Effervessa @WhiteVenom @Reptilia @Cyans @Moshipuppy @praesaepe @KKorven @putri @valflames @bloodfang1415 @Gurrero @Ekksu @Pesticide[/quote]
Hey everyone, I have been thinking about this for quite some time and wanted to get feedback from you all on this issue!

As many of you already know my wait list is very long, so long it seems I can't ever get to the end of it. I apologize for that and would like to suggest another option for FR Currency Order Slots.

I would like to do an FR Currency Order Slot Ping List, where the first few people to claim the slots will get them. This way people don't have to wait ages, as I am in school and very slow <<;;

I would like all of your opinions so I have added a survey for you all to take :) please check it out and when I have received enough feedback I will make my decision!

Order Slot Survey

kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=green]Hey everyone, I have been thinking about this for quite some time and wanted to get feedback from you all on this issue! As many of you already know my wait list is very long, so long it seems I can't ever get to the end of it. I apologize for that and would like to suggest another option for FR Currency Order Slots. I would like to do an FR Currency Order Slot Ping List, where the first few people to claim the slots will get them. This way people don't have to wait ages, as I am in school and very slow <<;; I would like all of your opinions so I have added a survey for you all to take :) please check it out and when I have received enough feedback I will make my decision! [size=5][b][url=https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DSSKJ2P]Order Slot Survey[/url][/b][/size] [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @epher @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @breadsacrifice @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @Birdskull @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu @sollexis @saltyscone @StayingBehind[/quote]
Hey everyone, I have been thinking about this for quite some time and wanted to get feedback from you all on this issue!

As many of you already know my wait list is very long, so long it seems I can't ever get to the end of it. I apologize for that and would like to suggest another option for FR Currency Order Slots.

I would like to do an FR Currency Order Slot Ping List, where the first few people to claim the slots will get them. This way people don't have to wait ages, as I am in school and very slow <<;;

I would like all of your opinions so I have added a survey for you all to take :) please check it out and when I have received enough feedback I will make my decision!

Order Slot Survey

kx9VmHP.png
Might i request one thing- if you do do the whole ping list thing in order to claim slots, mayhaps give a cooldown or something? Basically, if someones claimed a spot, they cant order again the next round or something

I guess it just feels unfair to me to have this big wait list, and then suddenly dissolve it or w/e and have everyone fight for slots instead ;;;;

Clarification:: I understand thats how most shops do it- its just the whole thing where people have been waiting and waiting through the wait list, and then instead it gets switched to a ping list claim sort of thing, and suddenly someone who was behind you grabbed a slot, and you still have nothing.

Idk if i was able to explain my thought process properly hhh

--

Another option, though I know extremely extensive and probably something youd have less of a preference towards... maybe like... close the wait list, and then get through everybody still on the waitlist, and tHEN change it to pinglist?? ;; idk i guess to me that just seems like it might be more fair to everyone still on the waitlist.. hhh...
Might i request one thing- if you do do the whole ping list thing in order to claim slots, mayhaps give a cooldown or something? Basically, if someones claimed a spot, they cant order again the next round or something

I guess it just feels unfair to me to have this big wait list, and then suddenly dissolve it or w/e and have everyone fight for slots instead ;;;;

Clarification:: I understand thats how most shops do it- its just the whole thing where people have been waiting and waiting through the wait list, and then instead it gets switched to a ping list claim sort of thing, and suddenly someone who was behind you grabbed a slot, and you still have nothing.

Idk if i was able to explain my thought process properly hhh

--

Another option, though I know extremely extensive and probably something youd have less of a preference towards... maybe like... close the wait list, and then get through everybody still on the waitlist, and tHEN change it to pinglist?? ;; idk i guess to me that just seems like it might be more fair to everyone still on the waitlist.. hhh...
It’s really up to you. What I find with claiming slots though is that people get done who are often in the same Timezone as you, so others don’t really get a chance to claim a slot at all whereas others get done like twice. If you had an ordered list it’d mean everyone would get done eventually.
It’s really up to you. What I find with claiming slots though is that people get done who are often in the same Timezone as you, so others don’t really get a chance to claim a slot at all whereas others get done like twice. If you had an ordered list it’d mean everyone would get done eventually.
@CherieBits
The Cooldown and closing the wait list and finishing it sounds like a good idea, I'll have to go through and take out repeats that I have seen in there to give other people a chance first to get an order slot.

My whole issue with this is that a lot of people are asking about orders right now, and as far as I can see they won't get the chance to order for quite some time as I am quite slow and I give everyone up to two weeks to reply to their slot notification. I don't want someone to have to wait months to get an order because I'm busy with school and work. I could shorten the reply time for order slots to a week before I roll over to the next person???

So far it is looking like most people want to get rid of the wait list, so I will have to come up with a new rule set for the Slot Ping List, as I do want it to be fair for everyone and give people a chance to get some nice dragons. I may even open a few "bribe" slots that someone brought up to me, basically paying a significant amount of "extra" currency to get a slot specifically for bribes (same could apply for breed sponsoring I suppose, though there's only two breeds left to do that with).

Thank you for bringing all of this to my attention, it is something that will take a lot of thought and consideration on my part to make this adopt shop more fair.
@CherieBits
The Cooldown and closing the wait list and finishing it sounds like a good idea, I'll have to go through and take out repeats that I have seen in there to give other people a chance first to get an order slot.

My whole issue with this is that a lot of people are asking about orders right now, and as far as I can see they won't get the chance to order for quite some time as I am quite slow and I give everyone up to two weeks to reply to their slot notification. I don't want someone to have to wait months to get an order because I'm busy with school and work. I could shorten the reply time for order slots to a week before I roll over to the next person???

So far it is looking like most people want to get rid of the wait list, so I will have to come up with a new rule set for the Slot Ping List, as I do want it to be fair for everyone and give people a chance to get some nice dragons. I may even open a few "bribe" slots that someone brought up to me, basically paying a significant amount of "extra" currency to get a slot specifically for bribes (same could apply for breed sponsoring I suppose, though there's only two breeds left to do that with).

Thank you for bringing all of this to my attention, it is something that will take a lot of thought and consideration on my part to make this adopt shop more fair.
kx9VmHP.png
@Skydust
Yes that's another issue I hadn't though of, CherieBits just brought up the double order issue and suggested a cooldown on those who had claimed an order in the previous cycle. I could go through "batches" of users at a time, selecting and notifying 5-10 users at a time and giving them a week to reply with their orders.

At the moment I'm really concerned about all the inactive users that are on my list, as they create a dead slot for two weeks that can't be filled with my current rules. I've come across maybe 10 or more inactive users that held up a spot that could have been put to use.
@Skydust
Yes that's another issue I hadn't though of, CherieBits just brought up the double order issue and suggested a cooldown on those who had claimed an order in the previous cycle. I could go through "batches" of users at a time, selecting and notifying 5-10 users at a time and giving them a week to reply with their orders.

At the moment I'm really concerned about all the inactive users that are on my list, as they create a dead slot for two weeks that can't be filled with my current rules. I've come across maybe 10 or more inactive users that held up a spot that could have been put to use.
kx9VmHP.png
I might be best to give them maybe 48 hours to respond to a PM or something before you remove them? The inactive ones i mean.
I might be best to give them maybe 48 hours to respond to a PM or something before you remove them? The inactive ones i mean.
@Skydust
Yeah I just wanted to make sure that people like me who are in school or work had a big enough window to respond to the order notification. I think I have a good idea of how I would like to get this all worked out and I'll be making an announcement in a little bit about how it's all going to work out!
@Skydust
Yeah I just wanted to make sure that people like me who are in school or work had a big enough window to respond to the order notification. I think I have a good idea of how I would like to get this all worked out and I'll be making an announcement in a little bit about how it's all going to work out!
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31